Toyguru has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to him for taking the time to answer these!
Check out his answers to your Round 38 questions!
This round of questions were selected by MoViEfReAk,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!
1. MoViEfReAk: If and when Mosquitor comes, will he have the small degenerated insect legs the Mini Statue had? They could be added to additional blood tanks, just like Webstor's extra legs were added to his back pack, and therefore be removable.
While Mattel tends to make the call on figure release order, it is up to the Horsemen to make design choices such as the one you are suggesting.
2. PrinceAdam101: Considering the super-fast sellout for the weapons pack, I am hoping for more packs down the line. If that is so, would you consider adding new-colored capes from already existing molds? Keldor's and She-Ra's come to mind.
Capes would be a great thing to add to weapons paks, but we can’t confirm quite yet what will be in pak #2. You will need to wait for SDCC!
3. Spectror: Back in the 80's, the 3 towers of Eternia (Eternia playset) came with a whole bunch of weapons. Can we expect these "Eternia playset" weapons to be made in MOTUC style?
They certainly are fair game, but nothing to announce quite yet.
4. The.Idea.of.Evil: Will there ever be a MotUC figure released with a 200X paint scheme before its original vintage colors? A lot of fans wanted Evil-Lyn to have her 200X purple color scheme, and a number of fans hope the Sorceress will have her 200X aqua/white/gold colors before a release of the vintage blue/white/orange regardless of her sculpt.
While it is not a rule set in stone, for the most part we will do classic toy colors first, 2002 colors come second. After all, this is MOTU “Classics”!
5. radrcks: Are there any chances that down the line there will be a silver version of She-Ra's shield to go with Adora's silver power sword?
Much as your cape question, this would be a great item for a Weapon Pak. One of the reasons we are going to do more Weapon Paks is because there is such a strong demand for repainted weapons!