Thread: 20th Century Fox "The New Mutants" movie (2018) Thread

20th Century Fox "The New Mutants" movie (2018) Thread

Wow. Color me impressed with this preview!

I have been clamoring for a New Mutants movie for years now... and this looks like it might not disappoint!

The New Mutants was/is my second most beloved comic book (right after The Legion of Super Heroes) so I was/am afraid of how this could turn out. From what I gather from the preview, it sticks more closely to the Claremont/Sienkiewicz horror-themed stories from the early years... which could be a very good thing! Also, it appears that Mirage, Magik, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, and possibly Sunspot or Magma are all in it!! This makes me happy, because I absolutely love the original New Mutants characters.

Director Josh Boone is quoted as saying that this film would be, “a full-fledged horror movie within the X-Men universe.”

Well, I can't wait to see more!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Wow. Color me impressed with this preview!

I have been clamoring for a New Mutants movie for years now... and this looks like it might not disappoint!

The New Mutants was/is my second most beloved comic book (right after The Legion of Super Heroes) so I was/am afraid of how this could turn out. From what I gather from the preview, it sticks more closely to the Claremont/Sienkiewicz horror-themed stories from the early years... which could be a very good thing! Also, it appears that Mirage, Magik, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, and possibly Sunspot or Magma are all in it!! This makes me happy, because I absolutely love the original New Mutants characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu9e410C__I

Director Josh Boone is quoted as saying that this film would be, “a full-fledged horror movie within the X-Men universe.”

Well, I can't wait to see more!
    And did you think Fox did awesome with Logan and Deadpool in getting their act together with creative control unlike X-men movies?
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.