Thread: The trailer/Indiegogo page for my animated short film is online! (Has MOTU Cameos!)

The trailer/Indiegogo page for my animated short film is online! (Has MOTU Cameos!)

Hey everyone,

I invite you to come check out the trailer for the animated fantasy parody I've been working on for a few years. It's up now on my Indiegogo fundraising page!

http://www.indiegogo.com/tigtone

There's lots of MOTU inspiration of course, but it parodies all sorts of fantasy films and games.

When I was at Power-Con this year, I got Filmation writers Rowby Goren and Larry DiTillio to record little snippets as some cameo voices!

Check it out!!

Damn that was funny, especially at the end where that old guy said "I AM NOT... YOUR FATHER. BUT IF I WERE, THAT WOULD BE A TERRIBLE SHOCK"
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

great stuff! i like the style too.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Looks quite hard to make but the result is excellent! Kind of like the Storm comics in motion.
    Μπιστ Μαν, ανόητε τριχομούρη!