Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2910

Thread: OFFICIAL: ThunderCats 2011 Cartoon Discussion Thread

Well, I snagged my first two Thundercat toys, Willykat and Panthro both were only one on the shelves versus 4 Tygras and seven of Lion-o and nine Mumm-Ras heh. Five Thundertanks, two Lion-o's on some type bike were all that was left. No Tower Of Omens Diorama thing though yet.

Wondering if I should buy a case C of figures from BBTS and a Tower of Omens through them or wait until more stores get these in. They were only at a single Toys R Us today.
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Found 5 Tower of Omens at my Walmart, $39.97 so check them if you want it

I am having no problems finding anything at Walmart so that is my goto store for these

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I am on the fence with that one, I think I need to see it in person
    If your looking for a posable figure, the 4 incher wins, if you want a cool gimmicky statue to display, this is the best! Ive had alot of fun with it today. The fact that he can raise the sword above his head via magnet and talk is just so geeky for me, cause I always wanted that as a kid!
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

OK I bought the Classics Tygra and I must say I am in love with this figure, it looks horrible online but once I got him in my hands and played with him he is a must own. The dual hands are great, as are the multiple weapons.

I am really impressed with the Classics, I know a lot of people were upset by the SDCC Lion-O but I hope this line continues and we get some more.

I had more fun with Tygra then I did Lion-O, probably because Tygra in the 80's for me was a let down.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    How much does 8 inch Lion-O go for at Wal-Mart?? Lower price than what online stores sell it at?
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Still haven't seen a full load-out like that, but I did find classics Lion-O and Tygra.

...I passed 'em up. Tygra looks okay, but I'm not fully into the classics like I thought I would be. Lion-O...I can't do it. The sword is going to drive me CRAZY. I just can't buying something that I know will bother me. I've already heard too much about that stupid floppy sword. It's not as bad with small figures, but when it's that big, it'll just bend under it's own weight and I'll be afraid to do anything with it. Not worth it.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak Alpha View Post
    How much does 8 inch Lion-O go for at Wal-Mart?? Lower price than what online stores sell it at?
    The Classic? $16.97

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Still haven't seen a full load-out like that, but I did find classics Lion-O and Tygra.

...I passed 'em up. Tygra looks okay, but I'm not fully into the classics like I thought I would be. Lion-O...I can't do it. The sword is going to drive me CRAZY. I just can't buying something that I know will bother me. I've already heard too much about that stupid floppy sword. It's not as bad with small figures, but when it's that big, it'll just bend under it's own weight and I'll be afraid to do anything with it. Not worth it.
    Yeah I don't really have that problem since i got the SDCC Lion-O, but I can see what you are saying. Not sure why they could not just include a hard sword in both and just make the SDCC one vac metal
    Last edited by markatisu; August 21, 2011 at 09:59am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How are the wal-mart prices versus BBTS I preordered a couple C cases at $90 a case and three Towers. I can still cancel, I just need to try to find the product in the stores lol.
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    How are the wal-mart prices versus BBTS I preordered a couple C cases at $90 a case and three Towers. I can still cancel, I just need to try to find the product in the stores lol.
    I posted a few times in this thread the prices but here is how they break down

4" regular figures $6.97
    6" Deluxe figures $14.97
    Classics $16.97
    Thundertank $29.97
    Tower of Omens $39.97
    Deluxe Vehicles (Racers and Lizard Cannon) $14.97

and like i said I have had no problem finding a majority of the stuff (as the pic shows) and since we live 3hrs apart hopefully they will start shelving the stuff in your end soon!

Sounds good on the prices, I think i will check out a few other Walmarts when I get the chance. Also which company has released the best Thundercats cartoon set on DVD I think the WB version was horrible, isnt there another set coming out, or out already??

Sounds good on the prices, I think i will check out a few other Walmarts when I get the chance. Also which company has released the best Thundercats cartoon set on DVD I think the WB version was horrible, isnt there another set coming out, or out already??
    Its WB always, they are just re-releasing the original series again with less episodes per disc at the same price point

Does anyone know when the next volume of the re-released original series comes out? I got the first one the other day and I've worked through the whole thing!

Its WB always, they are just re-releasing the original series again with less episodes per disc at the same price point
    Has the quality improved over the other releases at all?

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Their 14.97!?!? I just paid 18.99 in toys r us yesterday for my 6 inch lion-o and mumm-ra............
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anubis View Post
    Their 14.97!?!? I just paid 18.99 in toys r us yesterday for my 6 inch lion-o and mumm-ra............
    Yeah I call that the TRU tax, they often charge $3-5 over everyone else.

Has the quality improved over the other releases at all?
    No its a straight re-release of what they already did, just with less episodes in the set for a more expensive price.

Technology vs sorcery

Has anyone else the complete role reversal on technology vs sorcery from the original series? Mumm-ra was the sorcerer and the t-cats were the technologically advanced ones and now mumm-ra lives in the techno pyramid against the t-cats pining their hopes on the sword and book of omens!

It was a hard pill to swallow the lack of tech the cats had, and now mumm ra has it all
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

I'm still confused at them NOT knowing panthro and the comments they made, when they (lion-o and Tygra ) were training as kids RIGHT IN FROM of the brotha!!

anyway good episode and once again looks like panthro is my fave. are they coming with a classics figure? I don't like the sculpts of the new line and I'm thinking of getting a classics panthro.
    Last edited by krosfyah; August 21, 2011 at 05:28pm.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I'm still confused at them NOT knowing panthro and the comments they made when they (lion-o and Tygra ) were training as kids RIGHT IN FROM of the brotha!!
    I didn't get that either. They clearly knew him before he and Grune set off to look for the Book.

You also had Mum-Ra disguised as Panthro for all to see in the 1st episode.

I understand initially, with thinking he was dead and him being the shadows. But it seemed like they were still kind of confused after that.

But, it could be they wanted to make sure it was him him and not another person disguising as him. But really that should have played that a bit differently.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior

thundercats figures

I hadn't planned on going toy shopping today but I did.

I went to a near by Toys R us and they Thundercats all be it picked over.

These are some sad looking toys. 6 inch panthro has a pin head and the mangnet/whatever mumm-ra looks horrid.

I stayed loyal to the toon and got 2 8 inch Lion-o and 2 8 inch Tygra despite them looking bleh.

I haven't seen the cartoon yet. I want to. since I don't have my receipt handy I don't remember how much I paid.

Found 5 Tower of Omens at my Walmart, $39.97 so check them if you want it

I am having no problems finding anything at Walmart so that is my goto store for these
    Which one was this? I went to the Windsor Heights one yesterday. They were pretty picked over. I don't think I'm going to collect any of the Thundercats lines, but I may get a couple figures if they strike me when I see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Which one was this? I went to the Windsor Heights one yesterday. They were pretty picked over. I don't think I'm going to collect any of the Thundercats lines, but I may get a couple figures if they strike me when I see them.
    That was Windsor Heights one, they must have opened the cases at night because I took that picture at around midnight after the State Fair

Jordon Creek and Altoona also had shipments

What's the hardest figure to find? Cheetara?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    What's the hardest figure to find? Cheetara?
    I would say Cheetara followed by the 4" Mumm-Ra (reg not mummy) and Grune

Out of the 3 Walmarts I found them at since Thursday those 3 were the elusive ones, I figured it would Kit and Kat but those have been almost as abundant as Lion-O and Tygra.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Well I saw some at TRU today, but I did not buy a single one of them. First off, they only had th 4inch Lion-O, Tygra, Mumm-Ra (mummy), and Kat and the 6 inch Panthro. As I have said before, I am very skeptical if Bandai is going to fully support the 6 inch line, but I was hoping that I could at least compare the 6 inch ones with the 4 inch ones. However, that was not the case, so I walked out with nothing. On the other hand, if they had all of the 4inch figures, I would have picked them all up as I could always return them later. As for the 6 inch ones, I know for sure I want Mumm-Ra, but I'm not certain afterwards. As for the Classics, again, I am very skeptical if Bandai is committed to this line.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.