Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead tv show *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    After she gutted the walker attacking her, his instestines and blood spilled onto her. This covered here in "walker scent" and she could walk freely among them. Operates the same as her "pets" she had. They masked her "living" scent with their rotting smell. Rick and Glenn did the same thing in the first season to help the group escape from Atlanta.

But I would worry about the walker blood infecting her wound.
    Ah, it all makes sense now! Thanks. The 'guts scene' completely slipped my mind. I guess I've also sort of become desensitized because it seems like people are constantly getting splashed with walker juices...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    I haven't read the comics and would rather not at this point so that every thing is a surprise, but I don't think that Merle beating up on Glenn *if you saw the sneak peek during Talking Dead* at the least is going to go over to well with Daryl.

I can easily see those two fighting each other to the death at this point once word gets out as Daryl is becoming more and more attached to the group, while before last nights episode I would of figured once they saw each other they'd be happily back together again.

It's defiantly going to be interesting from a lot of angles....
    Merle and Daryl haven't shown up in the comic... yet. Kirkman has said he wants to put Daryl into the comic. Half the people in the show aren't in the comic, and half the people in the comic aren't in the show.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Awesome episode! I cant wait for next sunday! Man I want Rick to **** up the governor...I don't like him one bit! Or Mearle...
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

I read a rumour, I think it was on CBR that....

Tyresse is going to show up soon

EDIT: here is the link; http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=42225
    Last edited by TheFallen; November 20, 2012 at 10:36pm.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Maggie's interrogation scene had me on the edge of my seat. Now I can't wait for Rick, Daryl and Michonne to find the Governor.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Loving the season so far. Whereas season 2 was simply people hanging out on a farm, this season is building towards something which makes things a lot more interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by byinfernoslight View Post
    Loving the season so far. Whereas season 2 was simply people hanging out on a farm, this season is building towards something which makes things a lot more interesting to watch.
    Season 2 Part 1 (most of the farm/looking for little girl) was the original showrunner, Season 2 Part 2 and all of Season 3 has been the new showrunner and it shows in spades now. I think having the two different stories running parallel is working out pretty well

The last episode was sooooo tense and I am totally hyped for the showdown between the two sides
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Andrea is a case of I much prefer her comic version to her show version. I do wish Michonne was more vocal about what her problems were with Woodsbury instead of all this 'this feels bad' stuff. But after the whole gladiator thing and some other things she saw herself she still beds down with the Governor.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    I've liked this season so much that I've gone back to rewatch from the beginning on Netflix. Glen has come quite a long ways since his days as a pizza delivery boy.

Tyrese and Carol's I am not a lesbian (if you have read the comics) best things so far.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Rick saw...Shane?

Carl is Billy-bad-ass now. I'm starting to like him.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

That was an awesome episode, loved the Governor's turn towards the comic version was great.

This season has been on fire from start to finish. Loved seeing Tyreese finally show up
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Didn't care much for Michonne in this episode sure

spoilers

The governor sent guys to kill or capture her after she left, and she could have some hunches how the tank was gotten etc but not exactly in this case something that would drive her to want to do what she did.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Loved seeing Tyreese finally show up
    Me too. Although you pretty much knew it meant the end of Oscar, as oddly Rick's group can only have 1 black man at a time.

They should've just gone full meta and had T-Dawg, and Oscar wear red shirts...

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BCI Guy View Post
    Me too. Although you pretty much knew it meant the end of Oscar, as oddly Rick's group can only have 1 black man at a time.

They should've just gone full meta and had T-Dawg, and Oscar wear red shirts...
    LOL We said the same thing over here, there can be only one token!
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Rick saw...Shane?
    Personally, I thought Rick saw Wolverine/Logan. I was waiting for the adamantium claws to pop out.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Personally, I thought Rick saw Wolverine/Logan. I was waiting for the adamantium claws to pop out.
    That's the same thing I said to my wife!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Heroic Warrior
    One comment as I rewatch the series. The first episode of Season 2 really bugs me. Unless Dale is completely blind, there's no way that the herd that forces Sophia down into the woods would have gotten so close to them out on the higway. Annoying.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntumbuluku View Post
    One comment as I rewatch the series. The first episode of Season 2 really bugs me. Unless Dale is completely blind, there's no way that the herd that forces Sophia down into the woods would have gotten so close to them out on the higway. Annoying.
    Well, flesh-seeking zombies are scientifically impossible. If you accept that premise, then you got to accept pretty much everything else as plausible.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Loud noises like gun shots inconsistently draw attention of zombies, especially after someone makes a comment along we need to use bullets less. You have characters essentially making off the hip shots with people in melee around them. Zombie attacks seem to come at times that are convenient for the story. Daryl isn't shown cleaning off his bolts for his crossbow yet kills both zombies and food with them. Zombies in the show are some of the best ninjas, not making any noise off screen till they are often more than close enough to have already been heard.

Things are done for dramatic reasons.

I can't believe I have to wait until February for the rest of this season. That last episode was the best one of the entire series. It is amazing how good the show is and it keeps getting better and better.

I will go as far as to say that this series is better than the comic. There were so many characters I hated in the comic but I seem to really like their tv counterparts. Except for Lori. I am glad that

she is dead

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Well, flesh-seeking zombies are scientifically impossible. If you accept that premise, then you got to accept pretty much everything else as plausible.
    Crap! I was hoping this would happen for real on 12/21/2012. I feel watching the show has been homework and had me prepared.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Crap! I was hoping this would happen for real on 12/21/2012. I feel watching the show has been homework and had me prepared.
    Just doing my part to make you feel better, mikey...

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Scarier than a zombie apocalypse