Thread: what is the funniest way someone has described you?

Heroic Warrior

what is the funniest way someone has described you?

One of my co-workers today told me how he described me to his wife ( I am with co-workers more then my own family, we are union brothers and build elevators side by side so we get to know each other very well) He said this "well he looks like a biker that would rip your head off but he's a total geek" as seen pictures of my collections and customs, is subjected to my toy talks etc... I really don't consider myself a geek but...................... ah what the hell.................... I am a geek!

I have also been called a fridge with a head, beast-mode, and big boy!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    "The big guy with the Beatles haircut" and "Benny" (referring to my genuine resemblance to British comedienne Benny Hill) are about the best; most references involve my breadth and longer hair, but rarely in an imaginative or humorous way.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by stormtripper View Post
    what is the funniest way someone has described you?
    With semaphore...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!