Thread: TV Shows

TV Shows

So I've been trying to catch up on a lot of tv shows that I've let myself fall behind on over the past few years. Now there are some shows that I can't wait to get caught up on, new shows that have premiered that I knew I'd like so I automatically added them to my list and some shows I've just decided to point blank give up on.

So I was wondering what are some of the tv shows you've given up on, and some that you've always wanted to start watching?
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

Heroic Warrior
    Haven't been a lot of shows I've just given up on... though this last year saw a LOT of my shows ending...

I'd say Flash, Agents of Shield, Supergirl and Supernatural are usually the ones I can't wait to see...

legends of Tomorrow, Exorcist, Secrets and Lies, Designated Survivor... usually towards the tail end of my spectrum... get to them when I get to them...

And a whole bunch of things somewhere in the middle.

I'd say the last show I ended up 'giving up on' was Teen Wolf. I enjoyed the first two season, but then lost the channel and just didn't bother tracking them down online... and 3 years later I don't see me getting back into it again.

Unless they all end up on Netflix... then maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Haven't been a lot of shows I've just given up on... though this last year saw a LOT of my shows ending...

I'd say Flash, Agents of Shield, Supergirl and Supernatural are usually the ones I can't wait to see...

legends of Tomorrow, Exorcist, Secrets and Lies, Designated Survivor... usually towards the tail end of my spectrum... get to them when I get to them...

And a whole bunch of things somewhere in the middle.

I'd say the last show I ended up 'giving up on' was Teen Wolf. I enjoyed the first two season, but then lost the channel and just didn't bother tracking them down online... and 3 years later I don't see me getting back into it again.

Unless they all end up on Netflix... then maybe.
    Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow are on my list of ones to start. I never got past the first 8 episodes of season 1 of Flash (Honestly, it's one of my favorite shows, it was my dad's too, and he and I bonded a lot over Flash and Arrow before he passed away in 2015) I want to get back into it, Arrow and Gotham too. I'm somewhere in the middle of s2 of Agents of Shield. Gave up on Supernatural around season 9, I think? Teen Wolf I gave up after the season 4 finale. I had no interest whatsoever in watching S5+
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

Series I really enjoyed:

Flash
    Luke Cage
    Game of Thrones
    Stranger Things

I'm behind and want to catch up on the following:

Gotham
    Blacklist
    Supergirl
    Person of Interest
    Elementary