Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead tv show *SPOILERS*

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Although she wasn't a very likable character in the first two seasons, I kind of felt bad for Lori in this episode. She was trying to make things right, but Rick was having none it.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say they need the fans to like her to have a better impact when (if) she dies off.

I really liked the episode. I went back and watched season one and some of season 2 and I've found a lot of inaccuracies. Most of which have been stated before, but wasn't answered until later. ie, dead people in cars that stayed dead.

- - - Updated - - -

edit.

I thought this was cool. I was watching the second season and when Daryl gets the meds from his motorcycle for T-Dawg, he says it was Merle's stash....had blue crystal meth in it.

Googled it was definitely a reference to Breaking Bad
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Will they stream all season 3 or just doing episode 1?

Where can I find out what happens between season 2 and 3. I figure its planned flashbacks.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Either flashbacks, or they are going more with the comic model where they skip days/weeks/months at a time because nothing important storywise happened. The show hadn't done which was going to cause a problem with Lori's pregnancy and with younger cast members aging faster than their characters.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I watched s1 ands2 on Netflix. So if they don't stream I won't be able to watch the show until its on Netflix too.
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    I watched s1 ands2 on Netflix. So if they don't stream I won't be able to watch the show until its on Netflix too.
    They won't stream, they did Episode 1 as a courtesy because DISH network users were shut out. Its possible it could end up on AMC's website but it has not the past 2 seasons. But AMC usually does not stream anything until after the season is done.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I watched several episodes from season 2 last year on AMC.com because of power outages etc. They were typically put up sometime on mondays, some episodes weren't posted though. Also they tended to take the episodes down often only having like 1-2 on the site at a time.

Link to s3e1
    http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...e-walking-dead

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I haveint read all the replys for this thread but The walking dead, show. is awesome. and I like how the gore is done in good taste, for the most part.hope it lasts for a good while.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I wasn't a fan of last night's episode. It seemed like one big awkward moment.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

i feared they wouldn't. if ch131.com didn't get weird, i'm scared of getting a virus, i'd watch it there. oh well, next year on netflix i suppose.
    FEEDBACK

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Yeah last nights wasnt that good. It was a huge nod twords the comic which works really, but the story coulda moved a bit quicker with cuts in between to what Ricks crew is up to and how it will all cross over. No biggie though, so far Season 3 has been solid.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

I like the character-building stuff with the Governor and Woodbury, but I couldn't help but think that it would have been better to cut between this stuff and the Rick/Prison stuff in the last episode over two episodes to balance out the action a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I like the character-building stuff with the Governor and Woodbury, but I couldn't help but think that it would have been better to cut between this stuff and the Rick/Prison stuff in the last episode over two episodes to balance out the action a bit more.
    Agreed.

Although I was very happy to see the Governor wasn't the mustache-twirling villain of the comic. He's still a bad guy, but he's also charming and competent enough that you can see why people would follow him.

Yeah my one complaint about the comics is the sometimes often quick turn around on things. At first I thought they were mixing up the Governor with a later character.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Holy Crap!!!!!

It's crazy what happened in this episode!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

indeed did not see some of what happened coming plus the preview for next weeks one looks just as impressive !
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Holy Crap!!!!!

It's crazy what happened in this episode!

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tycondrius View Post
    indeed did not see some of what happened coming plus the preview for next weeks one looks just as impressive !
    was very good. For some reason I now can't get

the song Ding Dong the Witch is Dead out of my head. I despised Lori since the end of last season and I'm not sad to see her gone. But poor T-Dawg!!! And I REALLY felt bad for Carl. Poor kid. If he wasn't seriously scarred for life already, he is now. At least they didn't go the comic book route though and kill the baby. Going to be interesting going into town for diapers and formula.

I found this great (FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SPOILERS!!!) interview with Sarah Wayne Callies ("Lori").

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/04/sa...-walking-dead/

I'm not a huge fan of Lori, but the woman who plays her sure seems like a wonderful actress and person.
    "Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements."

"I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be."

~Peter Gibbons, Office Space

"How 'bout you not judge? How 'bout you just love?"

~Me

Last night's episode was BRUTAL.

Loving this season, its been A quality every week. Even the slowed down ep debut of the Governor was well written.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Best show on TV at the moment. I hated Lori like a lot of people but it is sad to see her go in the end.

I hope Darryl can last for a while but I get the feeling that he is going to get the Tyrese treatment at some stage. Those who have read the comic know what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

I hope Darryl can last for a while but I get the feeling that he is going to get the Tyrese treatment at some stage. Those who have read the comic know what I am talking about.
    Daryl is far and away the most competent person on the show. I expect him to outlive everyone.

Yeah but that is what survival horror tends to be against. The most competent saving the least competent and dying while doing so.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I wonder since Sophia is dead that:

Maggie and Glenn will raise the baby. Since she delivered it she may have an attachment. That way Rick isn't having to deal with it.

Next I wonder if:

Carl actually did the coupe de grace? Didn't see a head shot

Hard to say on the last bit, this isn't Carl from the comics.

I think killing the baby is going to be a problem going forward and was why they didn't follow the comic in that respect.

I need a .gif of Michonne's sword action from last night's episode.

Not the phone...

Although I have some faith, since most things seem to be handled better in the show than the comic.