Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead tv show *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Yeah on Talking Dead Robert Kirkman seemed to imply he will be back before the season is over, probably to help out Rick I would think. I hope when he comes back that its just him, his wife and the two other guys did not interest me much as characters
    I don't watch Talking Dead, but Alan Sepinwall had this in his review:

I had been under the impression last week that when Hershel told Tyreese and his group to leave in the middle of Rick's breakdown, he just meant that they should leave the room. Nope. They left the prison altogether, which I confirmed with AMC. I don't expect we've seen the last of that bunch, but that could have been conveyed better, especially since the lack of manpower is such a major topic of this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Yeah on Talking Dead Robert Kirkman seemed to imply he will be back before the season is over, probably to help out Rick I would think. I hope when he comes back that its just him, his wife and the two other guys did not interest me much as characters
    The two other guys seemed like zombie fodder to me.

I was happy this week's episode was better than the last. That one seemed like an odd one to come back on, to be honest. The Governor's revenge was interesting in that it didn't seem that complete. Was he just trying to send a message? Get them to attack him again so he could kill them?
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    The two other guys seemed like zombie fodder to me.

I was happy this week's episode was better than the last. That one seemed like an odd one to come back on, to be honest. The Governor's revenge was interesting in that it didn't seem that complete. Was he just trying to send a message? Get them to attack him again so he could kill them?
    Yeah I think he was trying to let them know that he could kill them if he really wanted, he is toying with them for what they did to him.

And I think he expects them to retaliate and he can take them out (in his mind) once and forall
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Ready for the next episode.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I would have let Merle in (so I could keep Daryl), but I would have locked him up in a cell if he got out of line. You don't get rid of the best guy on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Overall, this show has been fantastic. I caught up with all episodes last Sunday during the AMC marathon. As a whole, it's been damn good. I just hope it doesn't become too damn redundant or lacking in direction.
    About time you joined this thread! I was late to the party with Game of Thrones and Spartacus myself...

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I got rid of cable and have been buying the episodes on vudu so thanks for the talking dead update....I was wondering if they left the prison all together! Hope tyrese is back soon! Wonder whats going to happen with merle being back?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I would have let Merle in (so I could keep Daryl), but I would have locked him up in a cell if he got out of line. You don't get rid of the best guy on your team.
    I would have launched a tactical nuclear missile at Woodbury. Then I'd get Hershel to discover a vaccine for the zombie virus and innoculate the group. And afterwards, I'd have Hershel work with Milton and discover a chemical gas that would revert all zombies to their dead state (a la The Lizard from Amazing Spider-Man movie).
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

HD figures on youtube
    My favorite show ever! Can't wait to see what happens after the end of last week's episode.

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite show ever! Can't wait to see what happens after the end of last week's episode.

Love this show it's amazing TV. I have hated what they have done with Andrea this season so far though so hopefully that changes. Other than that Season 3 has been great so far. Only 5 eps left this season!

2 episodes left. Rumor has it that there is a major death!

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    2 episodes left. Rumor has it that there is a major death!
    Hopefully it's just the Governor....

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Hopefully it's just the Governor....
    Yeah, and the next season is supposed to concentrate more on the threat of the zombies. That is what I've read. And Rick and Carl aren't dying any time soon.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Last night was a great episode.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

I hated seeing Merle die. I liked the character. He amused me.

I know what ya mean!

I found it funny that the first time I actually felt like Merle had a shred of decency is the day they kill him....lol. At least they gave him a little bit of redemption before zombifying him!

I think that was what he was doing for himself. Often we can redeem ourselves, but we tend to go back afterwards. This was his way of making sure to end on a good note.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

The actor said as much in an interview recently.

He still didn't care much for the people at the prison, but he wanted to do right by his brother and do something for his brother to show he meant well. So he decided to try and take out as many as the Governor's guys, and the governor himself if possible, before he either got taken down or got out of there. He figured the more people he took out, the less people there would be going after his brother. And honestly, he had a really good plan going. Until it stopped working, that is.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

I wish I woulda cought the Talking Dead after! I miss cable just for that....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Galmorzu View Post
    The actor said as much in an interview recently.
    yeah and the reason

was the standard oh no a walker somehow got in here, and he went overboard on killing it. But technically he killed the governor, a gun like that would have gone straight through both the guy in front and the governor, but they also hide behind the flimsiest of items from bullets so they are consistent in that. Also his first shots were good ones, which easily made it look like they got in crossfire or taken down by walkers. I was figuring this was how Martinez was going to get it. Of course I am impressed with the governors ability to bite through a man's finger bones.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Is there really a need for spolier tages for an episode that's already aired?

I typically try to wait a week.

I just watched the episode an hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BCI Guy View Post
    Is there really a need for spolier tages for an episode that's already aired?
    Wasn't sure, that's the only reason I did it. Didn't want to spoil it for DVR people or people like me that buy them on Vudu.

It seems like once something officially airs, it should be fair game to talk about freely. If someone hasn't watched it yet, it should be "enter at your own risk" until you do.

I'm very curious as to what happens next episode. You know someone is going to die, and it won't be Rick or Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by BCI Guy View Post
    It seems like once something officially airs, it should be fair game to talk about freely. If someone hasn't watched it yet, it should be "enter at your own risk" until you do.
    I thought the same thing, but on another board I saw a man get torn to pieces for not using spoilers about the last episode. It was horrible.

But fair enough.

In that same interview with Michael Rooker, he said there was no way Merle would have missed a shot like that against the Governor, and while filming it it was set that he only missed because the Walker distracted him. It was changed afterwards to make it look like it was just because Ben stepped in the way. I think Rooker was actually frustrated over the change because he had too much pride in his character's abilities.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa