Thread: Marvel Universe / Iron Man 2 / Hasbro 3.75'' Figure Thread

Threaded View

News on new Marvel figures from Toy Fair! I'm still mad I never had a chance to get Thanos and the IM Mandarin, but hopefully these will be more plentifully available soon. There's a lot of cool stuff coming up. Lots of news here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ousnews.com%2F

My favorite stuff coming up:

Jim Lee Cyclops
    Apocalypse
    Fantastic Three set (a Future Foundation variant set would be neat)
    Classic Avengers box set
    Darkhawk
    Commander Rogers
    Modern Ultron

I also heard there'd be a Thanos/Warlock 2-pack and Rocket Raccoon (from Guardians of the Galaxy)

The Thor line doesn't look too bad, but I doubt I'll be getting any of the movie stuff (getting the Hot Toys Thor, though) except the Destroyer. If they release a comic series i'll be all over that though. None is planned at the moment.

I'll probably skip the Cap figure except maybe US Agent and Captain Britain. If there are other cool comic figures I might snap them up. The Iron Man seems mostly focused on variants I have no interest in and 6'' figures... and I've pretty much abandoned that scale.

EDIT: Full rundown from TheFwoosh. I REALLY hope Rocket Raccoon is from an SDCC box set of the GOTG!

Team Packs

We know about the New X-Men team pack. It features Storm, Colossus, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Thunderbird. There will be a VARIANT pack with “bamfing” Nightcrawler, alternate deco Storm and alternate deco Colossus.

Fantastic Four Three: Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, The Thing, and H.E.R.B.I.E. the robot in their modern blue costumes with short sleeves. :/

Avengers: The original team with golden Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and tiny Wasp and Ant-Man w/ride-able ant!

X-Force: Featuring X-Force repaints of Wolverine, Deadpool, and Warpath.

Regular Carded Waves

Wave 4

Steve Rogers (current look)
    X-23
    Darkhawk (with paint variant)
    Namor in trunks (new tool)
    Ultron – modern look
    Wave 5

Dr. Strange (with Astral Form variant)
    Falcon (modern look, w/Redwing)
    Skaar
    Dr. Doom (new tool)
    Scarlet Spider (the sweatshirt version)
    Two Packs

Silver Samurai & Wolverine
    Taskmaster & Deadpool
    Spider-Man & Captain Britain (original 1970′s look!)
    Quicksilver (blue costume) & Wonder Man (Black t-shirt version)
    Power Man & Iron Fist (classic versions of both)
    Thanos & Adam Warlock (Adam is wearing the Infinity Gauntlet)
    Cyclops and Marvel Girl (COMIC First Class versions – not the movie versions)
    Rocket Raccoon w/Groot

They aren’t ready to say how he is coming out (whether he’s single card figure, pack-in, etc.) but he is scaled for MU and should be appropriately small. Groot will be smaller than R.R.
    Last edited by JonWes; February 12, 2011 at 08:41pm.