Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Marvel Universe / Iron Man 2 / Hasbro 3.75'' Figure Thread

I don't have the green one--looks grim for me ever getting one. It's not a figure I would want to pay $30 for.

I didn't realize he had a removable helmet. Win.

Very interesting that Marvel Universe is going to be "Avengers" now. I guess so many people have been Avengers that's not TOO weird. Glad they are going to sneak in non-Avengers characters, too. I'm just glad MU is continuing. I was getting nervous.

Also glad the Hall of Armor box set exclusive IS coming! It's going to be on Amazon.com in October.

I'm not quite sure what they mean about Cloak & Dagger being "variants" - does that mean that some cases will have Cloak and some Dagger? That seems... a bit worrying. I hope neither are hard to get.

As for the new reveals... I think only Northstart/Aurora, Grim Reaper, Executioner and Valkyrie excited me. Black Knight might be cool, though I don't recognize the costume.

I don't collect Legends any more, but I will get Star Lord. Maybe I should pick up Drax in case they end up making a lot more GotG.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Very interesting that Marvel Universe is going to be "Avengers" now. I guess so many people have been Avengers that's not TOO weird. Glad they are going to sneak in non-Avengers characters, too. I'm just glad MU is continuing. I was getting nervous.

Also glad the Hall of Armor box set exclusive IS coming! It's going to be on Amazon.com in October.

I'm not quite sure what they mean about Cloak & Dagger being "variants" - does that mean that some cases will have Cloak and some Dagger? That seems... a bit worrying. I hope neither are hard to get.

As for the new reveals... I think only Northstart/Aurora, Grim Reaper, Executioner and Valkyrie excited me. Black Knight might be cool, though I don't recognize the costume.

I don't collect Legends any more, but I will get Star Lord. Maybe I should pick up Drax in case they end up making a lot more GotG.
    I'm hoping for very few 'avengers' in the avengers line myself.... It could easily just be name change, but how easy would it be to just start seeing Cap,thor,ironman varient number 25 >.<

Let's see a new vision, full size antman, and wasp figures... and a vast assortmant of villains!!!

PLEASE don't just rerelease people everyone has bought three times already. treat it like a continuation and not a reboot and it'll be awesome.

If we can keep getting the darkhawks in this line, I'll keep following it!!!!

I'm kind of the opposite of your picks though. Not being a Alpha flight fan... those two look like custom fodder for me. Can't wait for a skurge or Black knight though!!!

I need to get back to opening these guys, I still have a bunch of them in the package.

I didn't think I would like this one, but I got him out and he is awesome. The briefcase is much better in black and gold. FxFranz was right again

Yeah, that's one of my favorite variants in the line. The colors look great.

My TRU had the 6" version a few weeks ago. Can't really justify the $22 price tag

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    My TRU had the 6" version a few weeks ago. Can't really justify the $22 price tag
    I agree 22 dollars is steep Big bad toy store had him for less than 8 for awhile.Great avatar Phil.Pastel.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Steer well clear of Reactor Shift Iron Man.

This has to be the worst one in the line. There's too many major flaws and defects to even bother listing.

The only value you might get out of this is in pulling his hands out and giving them to another Iron Man figure

I can't find Nova or the Inhumans/X-Men 3-packs at a decent price anywhere... dammit.

I am highly impressed by Volstagg. He doesn't stand all that well and doesn't have great articulation, but he makes up for it with a nice weapon and great paint apps.

If you see this guy at Five Below, grab him!

All the Thor figures of the Warriors Three (and Sif!) were really great, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    All the Thor figures of the Warriors Three (and Sif!) were really great, I thought.
    They were. They're missing a few joints compared to the best 4" figures, but for movie figs they're really good. Just a damn shame the Thor line didn't do any comic-based characters I thought. I picked up the Destroyer anyway because it looks like the comic version well enough.

I'm still missing a few guys, but most of them aren't expensive on the secondary market. Hopefully, I can get them soon.

my friend found a nova and a rhino for me! can't wait for him to swing by with them.

angel still eludes me.

Still got plenty of IM2 figures to open.

This one is possibly the nicest 4 inch figure I have bought.

I got my shipment of the first set of Avengers Infinite figures today from BBTS. I'm happy with the wave overall.

- Hulk: Unfamiliar with this version of him. I haven't kept up with the comics. But his armor kinda looks cool. He'd look good hanging out with the Guardians of the Galaxy. He's got some very nice articulation for a bigger figure in the line. The bracers are annoying, though. I appreciate they wanted to make them removable, but the plastic is so soft they won't stay on. Love the face sculpt on him, though.

- Hyperion: Kind of one of those plain-jane characters. But he looks good overall. The paint apps on these all around are very nice. But he looks HUGE! Like he's from a different line almost. Also, his cape is not secured well and falls off at the drop of a hat. I'll likely glue it.

- Wasp: She's my main reason for getting this wave. I've always liked that outfit, and I think she turned out great. She has a really nice face sculpt with a lot of personality, and the metallic paint and the wings are nicely done.

- Grim Reaper: A simple design, but still pretty bad-ass. I like his crumpled cape and his face sculpt. I wish his scythe was harder plastic, but it's not bad out of the package. I can confirm (and you can see the pic) that he DOES have a swivel at the scythe. The scythe is such soft plastic it might not feel like it at first, but it does turn.