Thread: Megator, Whos side is he on?

Hybrid View

Megator, Whos side is he on?

After reading Tytus' Bio and knowing the Pre-Ternia Storyline. We have at least 2 Crue's of viliians. That we know of. The Horde and the Snakemen. So did Megator side with one of these or did he work on his own. Or maybe even an unknown character known to us of yet.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'm going to go with the evidence at hand (vintage box art) and say that Megator fought alongside the Snakemen. Was he a member of their kind? I don't think so. It was just a loose affiliation in my opinion. I believe he was a longtime rival and enemy of Tytus in Preternia and saw an ally in the Snakemen (who Tytus was seen beating on in the vintage artwork). He recognized the potential of the Snakemen to aid him in destroying Tytus. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; June 4, 2010 at 11:57am.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Just to break stereotypes of the brainless mamoth Blockbuster types, maybe Megator was a highly intelligent evil giant green ogre who worked for himself and the achievement of his own twisted plans to obtain the secrets and power of the Council for himself and to rule all of Preternia. Maybe the evil Megator determined he needed to form an alliance with the Snake Men to achieve his design to defeat King Grayskull and his allies - not to mention repell the threat to his unholy ambitions posed by Demo-Man, Hordak and the denizons of the Evil Horde.

Megator could have been the Skeletor of his time!

My version - Good 'ole Megator lived the same county Tytus lived, they were probably two lovely neighbors too. But Meggie could not raise his donosaurs as beefy as those of Tytus and that made him envious to the point of getting him completely insane the day Tytus won the "beefiest cattle" annual prize at the most prestigious eternian contest. You know that rivalries and grudges come out of small things after all...

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Edit on the bio here...

Evil Lyn had Skeletor's baby, and sent him to the past so that he didn't find out.

Demons and witches make unpredictable babies, and yellow and blue makes Green, that's all I'm getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    Edit on the bio here...

Evil Lyn had Skeletor's baby, and sent him to the past so that he didn't find out.

Demons and witches make unpredictable babies, and yellow and blue makes Green, that's all I'm getting at.
    Yellow and Blue make Green! I just spit out my Kool-Aid!
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!