Page 8 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster High

Quote Originally Posted by Mermista View Post
    http://www.nowinstock.net/toys/monsterhighdolls/

Tons are now available, even more on Amazon.com including the following through Amazon sellers:

Fashion packs

* School Spirit Uniforms Clawdeen (Soccer)
    * School Spirit Uniforms Deuce Gorgon (Casketball)
    * School Spirit Uniforms Frankie Stein (Fearleading)
    * School Spirit Uniforms Lagoona Blue (Surfing)

Playsets

* Draculaura's coffin
    * Frankie Stein's Bed

So the series is going great
    The clothes are available at Walmart for $7.97 and the Playsets are at Toys R Us if anyone wants to get them locally
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I'm a Val-Pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    The clothes are available at Walmart for $7.97 and the Playsets are at Toys R Us if anyone wants to get them locally
    Cool, hopefully we can find them at our Walmarts and Toys R Us.
    She-Ra rocks. For the honor of Grayskull.

Follow me and Dollie on Twitter:

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77
    My Husky Dollie's: @dolliebaby1977
    My comic news feed: @comicbookpost

"Post your doll questions for Mattel at Toy Fair on Monster High Dolls http://ning.it/ghmVF8"
    via http://twitter.com/MonsterHighDoll.

----------------
    Creator of Spook Central Elementary
    Writer of stuff!
    My lastest color work.
    . \o/ - "Hail to the king baby ! "
    .. |
    . / \
    ----------------
    Creator of Spook Central Elementary
    Writer of stuff!
    . \o/ - "Hail to the king baby ! "
    .. |
    . / \

Haha.. wow!

There are 2 new Webisodes up on youtube!

There is a new opening sequence and now the episodes are 3 minutes instead of 1.5. The epsiodes are no longer self contained either, but end with a to be continued . . ..

I love the second one, just for Cleo's speech at the end!

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

I really think this would do good as a TV series. And I am hoping since they finally got more product in the stores this line continues for a long time. Seeing better things with the you tube vids now continuing into each other, being a second season and being longer, hope it is a good sign.
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I still cant get Ghoulia and holt! BBTS hasnt gotten any new stock!!!!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

just got holt at target for my sis but can't find 1 for me i still only have the 2 pack and gray frankie

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    my land lady has a collection of these monster high & i collect motuc.

I'm a Val-Pal.
    Can't wait for the new dolls to be shown, like the Clawd Wolf and Draculaura two pack, and the class room assortment. This series is doing great I think.

I just got the Monster High 2: The Ghoul next door e-book on the Nook finished it in two nights. Great book, leaps and bounds over the second, can't wait for Monster High 3: Where there's a Wolf, there's a way. dealing with Clawdeen's family coming in the Fall of this year. The Second had Cleo as a primary character and dealt with her abundantly and had the others in it too but fleshed her out.

One thing in particular I noticed that should not have slipped through on the authors part is she has Cleo talking about her perfectly mummified and preserved 16 year old heart on one page, then on the next she is reminiscing about her and all of her friends, missing them being close, similar to when they were in grade school together. Now none of them could have been in grade school together, well maybe Clawdeen as a puppy, but Lagoona was a recent forgein exchange student, and Ghoulia 'Julia' in the book well is dead lol, same with 'Lala' Draculaura. Still was a good book, and put together much better than the last.

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I still cant get Ghoulia and holt! BBTS hasnt gotten any new stock!!!!
    these are starting to pop up in walmarts around here (north texas).

I think the case rations have been tweaked. Originally, Clawdeen was removed to make room for Ghoulia and Holt, but now I think all three are shipping together. HOPEFULLY, this means they cut the extra Draculaura and Frankie, as those two are starting to clog shelves. We've been amply stocked on these for months now, so looks like Mattel upped the production. Honestly, they should probably cut those two entirely and just ship the "supporting" characters, since it looks like everyone that wants them has the main characters.

I'm dying (no pun intended) for some new Monster High! I originally passed on Dawn of the Dance, but I've been tempted to get them JUST so I can get SOMETHING new from this series!

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    I personally am looking foward to the Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia. My girlfriend collects EVERYTHING from this line, however I cant say no to a good zombie
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anubis View Post
    I personally am looking foward to the Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia. My girlfriend collects EVERYTHING from this line, however I cant say no to a good zombie
    I didn't know there was going to be a DoD Ghoulia! She's my hands down FAVE!

I'm a Val-Pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    I didn't know there was going to be a DoD Ghoulia! She's my hands down FAVE!
    uh huh she is being solicited in case assortments on Entertainment Earth's website,along with Duece, Lagoona and a Cleo repack

Here it is from Entertainment Earth, without the link of course:

Monster High Dawn of the Dance Dolls Wave 2 Case:

* Dance with the dead from Monster High!
    * Your favorite characters of Monster High ready for some fun!
    * Unique gothic designs!

The coolest ghouls in school at Monster High are ready to cut up the dance floor and boogie the night away! This wave 2 case of 6 individually packaged dolls contain (subject to change):
    2x Lagoona
    1x Deuce
    2x Ghoulia
    1x Cleo de Nile

Each doll features creeparific fashions, doll-size iCoffin, purse, dance invitation and character photos. Dolls cannot hold items as shown. Each sold separately, subject to availability. For ages 6 and over.

Also I found a few articles that might give people a little hope for Monster High's future:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/busines...246/story.html

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2635...rnings-preview

http://economicfolk.blogspot.com/201...higher_18.html

Its line of "Monster High" dolls, which purport to be the offspring of famous monsters, were a "must-have" item during the holidays.:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/compan...el-sales_N.htm

During the fourth quarter, sales also benefited from the launch of Monster High, which is expected to drive sales further in 2011.:

http://www.dailymarkets.com/stock/20...card-mattel-3/

Fashion dolls fared especially well, with Mattel reporting that sales of its "other girls brands" were up 38%, driven by its Monster High and Disney Princess doll lines.:

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr...nings-20110416

I could have sworn I read somewhere that Monster High was the #2 doll line just behind Barbie this past holiday season in terms of sales, and it wasn't to far of a margin behind.

Just wish we could find some sales figures.

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Dont forget the gloom beach Lagoona with her killer Mohawk! Thats a step up in the rocker aspect of the line. The spector chick thats coming out looks to be a tough contender in that "Crap... I probably will want one" and the single pack Deuce is a epic win over that 900000 dollar stupid 2 pack thats flooding stores
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Even though I haven't pulled the trigger & bought any of these, I hope the line has legs longer than MOTU 2002. I love classic monsters & really like the concept. I'd definitely like to see a big screen movie with the characters(although I hope it's closer to a Tim Burton feel than another Bratz movie).
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

I'm a Val-Pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    Even though I haven't pulled the trigger & bought any of these, I hope the line has legs longer than MOTU 2002. I love classic monsters & really like the concept. I'd definitely like to see a big screen movie with the characters(although I hope it's closer to a Tim Burton feel than another Bratz movie).
    There is going to be a musical in 2012. So that is a start I think. I highly recommend picking up the books.

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77

happy to see so much new stuff...but i'm running out of room! lol

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I'm a Val-Pal.
    Anyone who is on the fence about the Gloom Beach wave or the Dawn of the Dance Wave one needs to head over to shopjustice.com they have all of the dolls from both sets on sale, reg price of $29.90 each which is steep. BUT they are discounted to 19.99 each then with a coupon code for an additional 40 percent on top of that. After shipping and tax I ordered two Frankie Steins, an extra Clawdeen and a Cleo so my Dawn of the Dance set is complete so I have one in and out of the package for a total of $62.12 for four dolls. Not bad at all.

$15.53 after tax and shipping for each doll, not bad at all.

While that would be about double the cost for the Gloom Beach assortment compared to retail, it is a decent cprice for the Dawn of the Dance wave that at Toys R Us runs for $24.95 each.
    Last edited by Mermista; April 21, 2011 at 12:37am.

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77

Huge fan of the line since I first came across them in a TRU in June. Ran around like a mad man trying to find Laguna Blue around Christmas until I found them at Justice. I'm really happy that you can pretty much find them all at TRU and Target these days. I love the webisodes and hope the line lasts at least for the next 3 years. It has real potential. Crossing my fingers for a Godzilla inspired character. Same for King Kong.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Quote Originally Posted by Mermista View Post
    Anyone who is on the fence about the Gloom Beach wave or the Dawn of the Dance Wave one needs to head over to shopjustice.com they have all of the dolls from both sets on sale, reg price of $29.90 each which is steep. BUT they are discounted to 19.99 each then with a coupon code for an additional 40 percent on top of that. After shipping and tax I ordered two Frankie Steins, an extra Clawdeen and a Cleo so my Dawn of the Dance set is complete so I have one in and out of the package for a total of $62.12 for four dolls. Not bad at all.

$15.53 after tax and shipping for each doll, not bad at all.

While that would be about double the cost for the Gloom Beach assortment compared to retail, it is a decent cprice for the Dawn of the Dance wave that at Toys R Us runs for $24.95 each.
    REALLY? They're only $15.99 at Target. Wonder why TRU has them marked so high when they come with less stuff than the basic assortment.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    My girlfriend loves these figures. Right now she only has the vampire one, but she wants to get the others. Problem is, she isn't sure what versions to get at times, and some of the coolest looking clothing shown on the packages does not seem to exist. Also, they are very popular here, as stores that will have a full stock one week will have half their stock gone the following week, especially at Target.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I'm a Val-Pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    REALLY? They're only $15.99 at Target. Wonder why TRU has them marked so high when they come with less stuff than the basic assortment.
    Yes retail on the DoD series at TRU was $24.95 only recently did they drop on their website to $19.99.

still what I got them for earlier was a great deal. And if anyone wants to get into this line should pick up the three Dawn of the Dance Dolls for this cheap price. go to justiceshop.com and search Monster High. And do not forget to use the coupon code.

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77

SDCC Superhero Ghoulia was just shown on G4, waiting for good pics of her but if you visit the Monster High Facebook page you can see the promo image of her reading a comic (which is what the doll looks like)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback