Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster High

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    OK yea, I just tried changing my location on the site and then I get the ad you just posted. So I guess its not a sale I can get in on :-( SAD. I ended up just getting one and figured I could always go back with my receipt if I found out the guy was wrong.

Has anyone taken the heads off these? I tried and felt like I was going to break something. Any advice? I want to reroot the hair.
    If you friend Danny Marchena on Facebook (he is an orger) he could probbably tell you all you need to know. He repaints and customizes the dolls all the time and then sells them on Ebay
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I just bought some Nude dolls on Ebay to dress in fashion sets! Just enter 'monster High Nude' as a search.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I just bought some Nude dolls on Ebay to dress in fashion sets! Just enter 'monster High Nude' as a search.
    Kinky!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I looked into that for my wife but it was just cheaper to buy the Dead Tired of Beach dolls and take their clothes off
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I looked into that for my wife but it was just cheaper to buy the Dead Tired of Beach dolls and take their clothes off
    I actually agree! But I wanted a couple of slightly high end dolls, cos of the better Makeup and hair. so got the Lagoona and Frankie from the 'Classroom' sets. In future though Ill just get some Beach or Tired dolls as redress fodder! (I need a Draculaura, but the Beach version has nasty lip color and the Tired Version has Dopey hair!lol)

Lagoona is destined for the 'Swim Team' fashion set.

Here are some pics from a German site- Thanks Fizzy for directing us to it!

New Doll CUPID

New Budget (malibu) Range

New Sweet 1600 collection

New Fashion sets

Cleos Dresser

Draculauras Car

Im not quite sure what 'Cupid' has to dow ith Monsters, but she looks great. But isnt a Regular release with 'Pet Diary etc, shes part of the 'Sweet 1600' collection!

Looks like Abby or spectra is getting a seperate fashion!

and that Gil is gonna be next years Jackson! -No Pet, no 'Regular' Fashion, no Diary! Dang!

aj

heres the original site
    http://www.sparshop.biz/monster-high...2012/index.php
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; September 23, 2011 at 08:50pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[/CENTER]

Movie mayhem!
    Cupid looks cool, though I agree its an odd one for this line.

I finally got the head off the figure I bought. they have those pegs inside which was what was getting in the way.

Court Magician
    A car is a big step. Dare we hope for a haunted doll house for these cool toys?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    A car is a big step. Dare we hope for a haunted doll house for these cool toys?
    There is a rumor a movie is coming next year, if that happens we will get a school most likely. They can actually just reuse the one they built for High School Musical 3 since the dolls are the same scale and it would just require different paint and stickers/designs on the inside

A movie would be fantastic. Both my daughters love Monster High, and as a big monster geek I think they are pretty cool, too. We are so getting that Draculaura car, but I don't get the Cupid. How is Cupid a monster? That is stupid.

I think the line needs more vampires.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Cupid just does NOT make sense!

How many other 'Monsters' can we think of that would?

Banshee
    Siren
    Invisable Man
    Poltergeist
    Fly

how bout you guys? any others spring to mind?

ka

[/CENTER]

Movie mayhem!
    The Monster High Theme song is stuck in my head and rooting this hair TAKES FOR EVER.... My roomie thinks I'm crazy because I sit on the couch rooting hair and humming Monster Monster High Monster High Monster Monster High!

Cupid just does NOT make sense!

How many other 'Monsters' can we think of that would?

Banshee
    Siren
    Invisable Man
    Poltergeist
    Fly

how bout you guys? any others spring to mind?

ka
    Skeleton?

The Monster High Theme song is stuck in my head and rooting this hair TAKES FOR EVER.... My roomie things I'm crazy because I sit on the couch rooting hair and humming Monster Monster High Monster High Monster Monster High!
    It begins

Heroic Warrior
    I have been friends with a lady on facebook for 3 years and her name is Erin fitzgerald and I was telling her I go to toy fairs just recently as I collect action figures and she told me she had 2 coming out of characters from monster high who she does the voices for and I never had a clue she was a voice actress.

Quote Originally Posted by lee gray View Post
    I have been friends with a lady on facebook for 3 years and her name is Erin fitzgerald and I was telling her I go to toy fairs just recently as I collect action figures and she told me she had 2 coming out of characters from monster high who she does the voices for and I never had a clue she was a voice actress.
    That is cool, which ones does the she do?

Heroic Warrior
    she is doing Abbey Bominable and Spectra Vondergeist, she did voices for Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy too

I still haven't started collecting these, but I was hoping Mattel would have worked out something with Hallmark to go along with all of their Barbie & vintage Fisher Price ornaments. Nothing this year. I knew it would be too good to be true to see an MOTU ornament in celebration of its 30th(He-Man just isn't that big anymore), but I thought Monster High was a hit. Maybe next year.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Movie mayhem!
    I was wondering, do all the girls utilize the same head mold? I know the guys have 2 difference heads (maybe more?)

No, the heads are all different!

Movie mayhem!
    Are you sure, when I look at pictures online they look very similar but with different paint aps. I figured some shared heads but wasn't sure if they all did...so none do? I know Gorgon and Hyde have the same head.

Are you sure, when I look at pictures online they look very similar but with different paint aps. I figured some shared heads but wasn't sure if they all did...so none do? I know Gorgon and Hyde have the same head.
    Absolutely sure!

The differences are REALLY easy to see when you have the dolls in hand!

Lagoona has bigger 'Fish' eyes and Finned ears

Draculaura has a rounder face and 'Vampire' ears

Ghoulias face is VERY broad across the eyes, with a more pronounced overbite and smaller Chin, and Large lips.

Clawdeen obviously has sculpted Wolf ears

Frankie is the most 'Human' of them all and is Solely used for her.

Cleo has a VERY sculpted nose, especially around the bridge. its like she is sculpted out of Marble!

Deuce has a Earring and the main base of his scaled hair is solid, just the 'Mohawk' of snakes is seperate. his face is less angular than Holts and Clawds.

Spectra is VERY angular and Gaunt, high cheekbones and tiny nose!

Abby is really round in the face with pointed ears like Drac but very different nose. and more slanted Eyes.

Jackson and Holt share a face sculpt -of course- with a sculpted Eyebrow ring. Holts hair is a sculptural piece on top!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; October 15, 2011 at 02:24am.

[/CENTER]

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Is Mattel having a panel or anything for Monster High at NYCC?? I am curious what is going to be released before Christmas time..I know Toralei (My Favortie Character) is set for Dec (Probably wont find until Feb) but do we have anymore information on the stuff pictured above?

Nickelodeon just announced the new Monster High Halloween Special for 2011 will premiere on October 30th, Monster High Fright On is the title.

In Box shots of the Skull Shores dolls!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/angelic...s/skullshores/

Gil has chest scales *giggle*!

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

We got this stencil to make a Frankie pumpkin (or at least try)

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Does anyone know when the headless girl or the ghost girl with the purple hair are supposed to be out?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.