Page 47 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So has anyone seen Robecca or Venus yet?

In fact, if anyone comes across either of those two or the regular Abbey in stores, can you grab them for me and I'll pay you back through Paypal plus shipping of course?
    Last edited by Dr Kain; April 13, 2012 at 11:10am.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    So has anyone seen Robecca or Venus yet?

In fact, if anyone comes across either of those two or the regular Abbey in stores, can you grab them for me and I'll pay you back through Paypal plus shipping of course?
    Those two dont come out in stores until July or so and will come two per case in thier first wave. I might be able to help you in Aug. if you dont find a Abbey by then. I will be getting a extra one in a case of dolls I ordered that I dont need..I will let you know when it gets here.
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; April 13, 2012 at 04:03pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    ah ok cool! I still live in hope that recent dolls will get DOTD Releases. lol

also is the 'Gloom Beach' 5 pack still available in the states? Ive decided Id Really like it.

aj
    I just saw a Gloom Beach 5 pack in a Target a couple of weeks ago - minus the umbrella stand, of course. And it's soooo obvious that it's missing from package. Even if I had the money to buy it, I would have passed. Stupid scalpers. I've even seen CAM packs in stores that have the torso missing.

Didn't it occur to Mattel that shorting the torsos would cause shrink at retail, due to the secondary market they seem to worship?

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    I just saw a Gloom Beach 5 pack in a Target a couple of weeks ago - minus the umbrella stand, of course. And it's soooo obvious that it's missing from package. Even if I had the money to buy it, I would have passed. Stupid scalpers. I've even seen CAM packs in stores that have the torso missing.

Didn't it occur to Mattel that shorting the torsos would cause shrink at retail, due to the secondary market they seem to worship?
    Whats the umbrella stand? is it an instore bonus?

(ps if anyone can help me out in getting a GB 5 Pack, Id be eternally grateful! )
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

If I find one I will let you know but I have not seen it in Target since the week after Christmas
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    If I find one I will let you know but I have not seen it in Target since the week after Christmas
    Thank you SO much!

It is on Amazon but the seller wont ship to Australia.(same with the Werecats and howleen! Dang it!)
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; April 13, 2012 at 08:26pm.

[/CENTER]

So there seems to be a MH abundance down here right now!

Stopped in a Walmart on the way home and the isle was...get this....full!!

ALL 1600 dolls and they had 2 Rochelles...a Jackson (who I scored)....yes I finally have added a guy to the ranks of MH in my home! Nefera was there too AND an Abbie! Beach dolls and B&W Frankie...

Clothes galore...the car...the vanity...but alas...NO Hydration Station...can't win um all!

Does anyone know if the Create-a-monster boy is a Target exlusive?? I SO need that Gargoyle boy in my collection...I'll rock him out bald!

The Create a Monster sets and add ons are for all retail. Panther boy was leaked from Walmart.com so I assume we will see it wherever MH is sold
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

The Create a Monster sets and add ons are for all retail. Panther boy was leaked from Walmart.com so I assume we will see it wherever MH is sold
    Really now...

I only found it on Target's website...very happy if this is not true!

Is there a specific website you get your MH collector information?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Really now...

I only found it on Target's website...very happy if this is not true!

Is there a specific website you get your MH collector information?
    On 3/31 I posted here this pic which is from walmart.com (check the link lol)

As for where I get my information, its collected from various websites and fan forums as well as retailer solicitations that give the case breakdowns for upcoming waves and just talking to toy dept managers.

There is really no one stop place unfortunately

My target has a few of the gloom beach 5 packs now.At $50 a pop there not moving.TRU also has the hydration stations to.I almost got 1 today!
    Last edited by ICER; April 13, 2012 at 11:50pm.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

On 3/31 I posted here this pic which is from walmart.com (check the link lol)

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/74...03_300X300.jpg

As for where I get my information, its collected from various websites and fan forums as well as retailer solicitations that give the case breakdowns for upcoming waves and just talking to toy dept managers.

There is really no one stop place unfortunately
    Aw yes the Puma Guy. I am really digging Gargoyle. I like these two designs...theh can be used bald! Pumma guy looks a bit like a young Panthro!

Thanks for letting me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Aw yes the Puma Guy. I am really digging Gargoyle. I like these two designs...theh can be used bald! Pumma guy looks a bit like a young Panthro!

Thanks for letting me know!
    i REALLY want the Ghost CAM set!!

[/CENTER]

Finally found Rochelle and Jackson!! Rochelle is stunning, I love the speckles on her face and body. I also think that the Puma CAM looks alot like Panthro(80's version).

went to a walmart last night that had 5 operetta's (i'm sure i'm spelling that wrong) so she must not be that rare.

Was the Gloom Beach 5 Pack an exclusive to a particular store? or general release?

and Operetta is EVERYWHERE over here! seriously Our local store had 14 yesterday!!

[/CENTER]

Not sure on the 5 pack.I've only seen them at Target so far.
    ICER

Quote Originally Posted by ICER View Post
    Not sure on the 5 pack.I've only seen them at Target so far.
    ah Ok, Thanks so much!

If anyone could grab me a set,open it and send the figures loose to Australia for me, I can pay Via Paypal!

aj

[/CENTER]

Was the Gloom Beach 5 Pack an exclusive to a particular store? or general release?

and Operetta is EVERYWHERE over here! seriously Our local store had 14 yesterday!!
    There were 3 store exclusives

Gloom Beach 5 pack was Target (Exclusive Ghoulia)
    Dawn of the Dance 3 pack was Walmart (Exclusive Draculaura)
    Fearleading 3 pack was Toys R Us (Exclusive Ghoulia)

Out of all those the only one still available and not out of print is the Fearleading 3 pack from TRU but the stock on that is dwindling to nothing weekly

Quote Originally Posted by EldestSon View Post
    went to a walmart last night that had 5 operetta's (i'm sure i'm spelling that wrong) so she must not be that rare.
    She is being packed in 2 to a case in the last wave, she will become more rare though because they swapped her out for a extra Rochelle
    Last edited by markatisu; April 15, 2012 at 02:05pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So anyone had any luck so far with finding the Were(wolf and cat) two packs? Target.com says the Werewolf set is only sold online and the werecat pack still shows it as sold in stores but the website is out and I have been checking my TRUs weekly and yes I know when the restock day is as well.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    So anyone had any luck so far with finding the Were(wolf and cat) two packs? Target.com says the Werewolf set is only sold online and the werecat pack still shows it as sold in stores but the website is out and I have been checking my TRUs weekly and yes I know when the restock day is as well.
    Nope never seen them

Nope never seen them
    Same here.Every time I go to Target they never have the 2 packs.
    ICER

Movie mayhem!
    I love these!

ah Ok, Thanks so much!

If anyone could grab me a set,open it and send the figures loose to Australia for me, I can pay Via Paypal!

aj
    Picked you up one and pm'd you

Now if only Walmart would restock the DotD 3 pack people would be able to fill their collection holes

Picked you up one and pm'd you

Now if only Walmart would restock the DotD 3 pack people would be able to fill their collection holes
    WHoo Hoo! Thanks so much will PM asap!!

[/CENTER]