Page 49 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 3240

Thread: Monster High

My Target finally got the Howleen 2 pack in and just like Cupid I was about 15 minutes too late.

I went and looked at the shelf first and it was bare. Then as I was picking up a few other things I saw a young girl walking around the store carrying one and trying to convince her mom to buy it. As creepy as this sounds, I followed them hoping the mother would discard it and I could snatch it up but she bought it. ARGH!!

My friend bought some Cupids this past weekend at a chain store here in the midwest.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Quote Originally Posted by ICER View Post
    My friend bought some Cupids this past weekend at a chain store here in the midwest.
    Which one?
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    My Target finally got the Howleen 2 pack in and just like Cupid I was about 15 minutes too late.

I went and looked at the shelf first and it was bare. Then as I was picking up a few other things I saw a young girl walking around the store carrying one and trying to convince her mom to buy it. As creepy as this sounds, I followed them hoping the mother would discard it and I could snatch it up but she bought it. ARGH!!
    At least you know they got bought by someone who wanted it and not someone who just wanted to make a buck off of them.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

One of my Walmarts this morning got in the newest wave of fashions (Abbey, Operetta, Clawdeen, Lagoona)

I picked up the Abbey and a Beach Abbey doll to put it on. I hate how the fashion packs always have 1-2 for dolls that are not really available.

The previous set had one for Toralei and Spectra (both of which were popular and sold out fast) and the wave before that had one for Abbey

I think it would be cool if they would do what they do for MOTUC and just release a big fashion box with multiples inside, but I guess at $8-10 ea they are making a killing this way

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post

Well on the upside at least they are restocking, I still have yet to see it again after the initial time of seeing 10-20 per store. Same with the Werecats, our TRU only have restocked the Clawd/Drac 2 pack and the Fearleading Set
    Last edited by markatisu; April 24, 2012 at 11:30am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Just got back Walmart had a Draculauara and Frankie bed.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Just got back Walmart had a Draculauara and Frankie bed.
    LOL and the super old stock continues, come on Wave 1 Signatures!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I wish they would release her in a cheaper version, they released that fashion but I did not really want to pay $21-25 for another Toralei. The cheaper doll lines are pretty much fashion pack fodder for me
    I agree! I bought the day at the maul Fashion set, and then bought the Dolls in the cheapr versions of the outfits and redressed ...in the same outfits!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I think for many of us that is what the cheaper dolls are, for the fashion packs. For someone younger it doesn't matter as much as they will change the outfits more frequently, but as most of us are more into displaying them we probably don't change them as often.

You can kind of see this in how well the cheaper dolls sale. I have a feeling that this is part of the reason Skull Shores Ghoulia tends to linger, her hair cut is a problem for people who want a Ghoulia to dress up. Of course there are exceptions to this.

Did anyone else win a free B&W Skull Shores Frankie from the Monster High Twitter on April 13th? I did and I have yet to receive the doll in the mail. I hope I wasn't scammed.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Did anyone else win a free B&W Skull Shores Frankie from the Monster High Twitter on April 13th? I did and I have yet to receive the doll in the mail. I hope I wasn't scammed.
    I don't think you were scammed but I would not expect it for awhile

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar

I have a feeling that this is part of the reason Skull Shores Ghoulia tends to linger, her hair cut is a problem for people who want a Ghoulia to dress up. Of course there are exceptions to this.
    I actually prefer the shorter hair on her, If I ever get her 'Comic Club' fashion, I want to buy a SS Ghoulia to put it on.
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I don't think you were scammed but I would not expect it for awhile
    Well, it actually did come in the mail! And it had a personal note from Heather in the PR department! Cool!
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

That is great, they gave out quite a few of those dolls during the contest so I figured they would just wait a month or so. Most contest like that say you need to wait 6-8 weeks

Movie mayhem!
    What is Clawd's articulation like? Does he have the wrist and ankle movement?

OMGosh...

Tracking Lagoona and she should be here tomorrow!!! A nice something to look forward to for working a 13 hour day!! I should get her before I begin the second part of the day!! My favorite character and I finally bit the bullet on getting her! Still thinking the skull shores hair looks better...will have to see in RL.
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Which one?
    He found them at a smaller wal-mart.Maybe they'll start turning up now.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    What is Clawd's articulation like? Does he have the wrist and ankle movement?
    The Sweet 1600 I think has the wrist and ankle articulation. There were 2 Clawd's, one has old wrists and one has new wrists. Since the 1600 came after his 2pk with Draculaura I want to say the 1600 is the new male build that Gil's Skull Shores and Jackson's Signature have

Movie mayhem!
    Ok and that new one just came our right? I mean its the one that is currently in stores?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So Swiftwind (I think that is his user name) picked up a Rochelle for me and I just paid him yesterday, so it should be shipping soon. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Picked up Lagoona skull shores will go back later for another Abbey and Ghoulia to have a full set.

I got Abbey's new outfit but it on the skull shores doll I already have. Nicked her hair getting her out of the packaging, stupid plastic ties. Now I just need a cheapy Torelia and an outfit for her for the rest of my openers, the rest will most likely stay in packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    Ok and that new one just came our right? I mean its the one that is currently in stores?
    Sweet 1600 is "currently in stores", as in he seems to be no longer in the case assortments that are being sent out according to sightings

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Pics of my loose collection
    monster_high_dolls_by_wyldman11-d4xqwe5.jpg

monster_high_and_winx_dolls_by_wyldman11-d4xqws5.jpg

my pic of just icy is too big, but she is on my deviant art account.

Icy by ~wyldman11 on deviantART
    Last edited by wyldman11; April 26, 2012 at 02:36pm.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Pics of my loose collection
    monster_high_dolls_by_wyldman11-d4xqwe5.jpg

monster_high_and_winx_dolls_by_wyldman11-d4xqws5.jpg

my pic of just icy is too big, but she is on my deviant art account.
    Icy by ~wyldman11 on deviantART
    Dang I really want that Abbey Fashion Pack NOW!!! Cool Display

I saw some WereCats Sisters at a Local TRU today which is good because they are restocking..to bad there were two ladies there buying all 8 of them Also I saw that Target is restocking basic dolls Finally!! The ones around me have been dry for awhile...
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; April 26, 2012 at 05:16pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Lubic View Post
    Dang I really want that Abbey Fashion Pack NOW!!! Cool Display

I saw some WereCats Sisters at a Local TRU today which is good because they are restocking..to bad there were two ladies there buying all 8 of them Also I saw that Target is restocking basic dolls Finally!! The ones around me have been dry for awhile...
    I love the fact the boots are ice skates, of course it means she has to have a stand when wearing them though.