Page 56 of 130 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

I picked up the two new Create A Monsters. Yes, I was the one who HATED the fiirst batch and returned them, but they made one positive change; the girl set at least has two torsos, but still only one wig. They even slapped a disclaimer sticker on the package that reads, "Only 1 wig included." So you still really can't make two dolls, unless you don't mind one being bald. They still screw you over with the boy set, because it only includes one torso. I just realized that. I was going to make both the boy vampire and the gargoyle and just leave the gargoyle bald, because he would look okay like that. Bah! It's not a huge loss and these are priced at $19.99 so buying two wouldn't be much more than buying two regular dolls anyway. I may pick up an extra boy set down the line.

For those that don't know, the new girl set is a witch/cat set. I got it for the witch. (She's green like Elphaba!) The cat actually looks super lame. Their clothes aren't very impressive, same as the last batch. The boys have simple tees and shorts. (One set looks like the MH gym suit.) The girl set comes with two super simple minidresses. What sold me on the girl set is the black cat shoes. They're super cute and clever. Plus, I've always wondered why they didn't make a witch. I may grab a fashion pack and dress her up a bit nicer, though.

Strangely, the other dolls we received a few days ago are not selling out! There are still at least one of each on the shelf and multiples of some. I don't think we've sold a single Opretta! She's one of my favorites, so I'm shocked she's a shelf warmer. Even boring ol' Nefera has outsold her!

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    I looked at my new one and pics of the old one, then watched a review the fur is leggings that aren't attached the boots. The old version they were pulled down to the floor the new one they are pulled over her knees instead of the boots.

About 4.45 in the video she pulls up the leggings
    I never noticed that!
    Last edited by Wonderboy_JMB; May 17, 2012 at 01:27pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I would figure most parents are saying, you want another doll or go to Disney Land for vacation?

and I looked into it, that seemed an odd change. I had already noticed the newest batch of Operetta's the hair is done a bit differently then the first batch which got me to thinking, it was more a packaging then a production change.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Two torsos is an improvement over one torso though, because we have extra wigs (and clothes) from the initial packs, so having two torsos helps A LOT.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Glad they have two torsos (finally!) in the CAM packs. Don't care about the one wig thing, since it's easy to put the LIV wigs on the dolls.

What store(s) are you all finding the new create a monster dolls in?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    I haven't looked, not into the CAM sets. The new ones could have been out for three weeks and I didn't notice.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I've seen pics in and out package on flickr of the boy CAM set with 2 torsos

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
    (ive only seen it with 1 (the pink one)

Target and Toys R Us are getting them in, Walmart will probably get them once they sell a little more of the older stock

I found 2 sets of each at our Target
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar

The eBay seller I bought Draculaura and Frankie from turned out to be more hassle than it was worth to save $4. First, they didn't actually have the dolls in hand last week, so this week I get a refund on Draculaura because they couldn't obtain one. I had to go to Amazon and pay $4 more for one there(which means I really saved nothing). And Frankie had better arrive MIB like the auction described it(though the auction never said anything abut them being pre-sales either...) because if they de-boxed it to mail cheaper I will be annoyed because I did buy and pay shipping on a boxed doll.

I'm not buying anymore boxed dolls on eBay, I'll just pay a few dollars more and get them on Amazon. Less hassle, faster shipping and better tracking. If I'd bought Ghoulia, Frankie and Laura all in one batch on Amazon I'd have all 3 right now with no hassle. And from what I was told, sellers putting up auctions for dolls they don't have in hand has become a problem.

Any word on SDCC exclusive yet??? Will there even be one? I wish we could get a Cleo in Catra's costume, or Abbey dressed like Frosta.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    I'm not buying anymore boxed dolls on eBay, I'll just pay a few dollars more and get them on Amazon. Less hassle, faster shipping and better tracking. If I'd bought Ghoulia, Frankie and Laura all in one batch on Amazon I'd have all 3 right now with no hassle. And from what I was told, sellers putting up auctions for dolls they don't have in hand has become a problem.
    You just have to find good reputable sellers, I have been selling MH dolls on eBay for 2 years now and never have had complaints. Also do preorders for the newer dolls since I order by the case.

A lot of people over the past year have jumped on board so they just want the money and do not realize you need to pack the dolls carefully or even have them in hand before you sell! I have had to start putting IN HAND READY TO SHIP in my auctions because it has gotten so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Any word on SDCC exclusive yet??? Will there even be one? I wish we could get a Cleo in Catra's costume, or Abbey dressed like Frosta.
    Nope, no word yet. We hoped the 13th was going to be it but nothing. They really only have 1 more week left because on 5/30 the Matty SDCC Preorders go up so it will be kinda crappy if its not ready for the people who are attending to preorder
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Hmmmm...this could be an interesting Cross over...Make a Boy MH into a green and Orange were tiger!

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I just have to express my love of Operetta. I really wasnt digging her at first but out of box and in her fashion pack clothes (sans mask & with sunglasses) she is killer!!!

I just have to express my love of Operetta. I really wasnt digging her at first but out of box and in her fashion pack clothes (sans mask & with sunglasses) she is killer!!!

Yeah, man. My daughter loves her! I think she's the first MH doll with jeans, and I really dig her hair AND the etched in design on her face. Freaky and yet awesome!! And I love the fact that my daughter loves her!
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

I must be one of the rare ones that likes Operetta's default clothes. Though her fashion pack is going to be on an exclusive doll with a new hair style later this year so I can get that too.

I must be one of the rare ones that likes Operetta's default clothes. Though her fashion pack is going to be on an exclusive doll with a new hair style later this year so I can get that too.
    I totally agree, her default outfit is so perfect, rockabilly goth!

[/CENTER]

I hit he jackpot today! Found The Werecat Twins, Rochelle, Jackson, the new fashions (Operetta, Abbey, Clawdeen, Lagoona) and the new CAM Cat and Witch (must have missed out on the boy though, boo) !!

I just need the CAM Boy Starter Pack and add on pack and the new girl add on packs (whenever those start to show up) and I'll be caught up!

I know I'm in the minority, but I LOVE Clawdeen's fashion pack, it's very much something you'd see in a boutique-y type store here in LA. Plus, I like that they take risks with Clawdeen's outfits.

I went to 2 TRU and 1 Target. TRU#1 had the Werecat Twins, new fashion packs, Restocked 1600 (no Clawd), restocked Skull Shores (no Gil), Clawdeen's bed, Cleo's Vanity, 1600 car, and 1st wave CAM starter packs

TRU#2 had Werecat twins, new fashions, restocked 1600, New core dolls (Rochelle, Jackson, Operetta, Abbey, Nefera), Skull shores (no gil), 1600 (no Clawd)

Target Had: Core dolls, New CAM, 1600

Don't Cleopatronize me

I will have to check TRU, they have been getting more updated stuff on a faster basis. So far I only found the new CAM sets at Target.

Looks like if I want the twins, I'll have to get to a TRU which isn't happening soon.

I think the perfect SDCC exclusive would be Deadfast. As an exclusive he'll be valued, but as a general release would probably not do very well.

Looks like if I want the twins, I'll have to get to a TRU which isn't happening soon.

I think the perfect SDCC exclusive would be Deadfast. As an exclusive he'll be valued, but as a general release would probably not do very well.
    They should come back online, if the Fearleading set was any indication once the stores start restocking the online TRU store restocks as well

Found the Vampire/ Gargoyle boy CAM starter kit!! And it does come with 2 torsos.

Don't Cleopatronize me

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
    I'm a complete liar! No not really, but I was wrong. The grey gargoyle torso was hidden inside the red and black shirt. So yes, it has two torsos, but still only one wig and only one set of shoes.

which is fine, cos I only want the gargoyle boy...whom shall be named 'Gus' or 'Gar'. so he can have the wig.....but honestly I think he would look cooler bald!

[/CENTER]

I think we are going to keep him bald as well when we get him. The Panthro looking dude will also stay bald.