Page 106 of 130 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    The dance music at the end was kinda lame.
    I agree, the music was very lame and the dance animations just as bad (they reminded me of the odd dances the kids do in the Charlie Brown Christmas special though I'm sure they were supposed to be evoking "Thriller"). The special was enjoyable, I think, in spite of itself... The voice cast and the character beats are what really made the show (especially the speed dating bit) because there were plot and continuity holes big enough to drive an aircraft carrier through (I mean they really were forgiving enough to just forget that the sherrif almost executed Holt moments before the big party?... Draculaura doesn't remember the "good ol' days" of Halloween?... The propoganda film about Halloween is shown to the students every year yet no one, even Bloodgood, had any suspicions about Van Helscream in "Fright On"?...). Interested in seeing how the Rollermaze and Scaris specials stack up to this one (so far, I give Skull Shores the nod for the best of the bunch).

I got in my stores shipment of Dance Dolls WOOT, now to wait on Scaris

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Are the school fashion packs still available? I want that Lagoona swimsuit pack but I'm not paying $20 to order one on Amazon. I think it's part of the same set as Deuce's casketball pack, right? I saw those at Big Lots not too long ago...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Are the school fashion packs still available? I want that Lagoona swimsuit pack but I'm not paying $20 to order one on Amazon. I think it's part of the same set as Deuce's casketball pack, right? I saw those at Big Lots not too long ago...
    If you're talking about the one with the paddle board, yes that was in the first wave with Duece's casketball outfit. If Markatisu doesn't have it drop me a message, I still see that one lingering around at the local Big Lots for $9 and I'll grab one if I see it again.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Do the Frankie and Clawdeen 'Ghoul Spirit' sets still turn up in stores in the states? They are the only ones I need of the set.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Do the Frankie and Clawdeen 'Ghoul Spirit' sets still turn up in stores in the states? They are the only ones I need of the set.
    I haven't seen the Frankie set since the sets were first released (I think it was the most popular because it could *almost* work with any of the dolls) and it's been a few months since I've seen Clawdeen's but that doesn't mean I couldn't run across it at anytime. I'll grab them if I do run across them, even if you find them before then I'm sure somebody will want them...

I do find it odd that Lagoona's and Duece's outfits are usually the only ones found anymore while nothing of wave two or three is ever lingering anywhere around here.

Which ones are those? I see pretty much every version of Frankie and Clawdeen between Walmart, Target and Shopko

If we are talking about fashions Kmart tends to have the older ones
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

The Ghoul Spirit line was the PE line -Lagoona swim team,Deuce Casketball,Clawdeen Soccer, Frankie Fear Leading.

I have the Fearleading set,Lagoonas and Deuces. may as well finish the set.

[/CENTER]

The Ghoul Spirit line was the PE line -Lagoona swim team,Deuce Casketball,Clawdeen Soccer, Frankie Fear Leading.

I have the Fearleading set,Lagoonas and Deuces. may as well finish the set.
    I thought I bought you the Clawdeen Soccer? If not LMK because I do remember picking it up

Has anyone found the Dance dolls or Scaris dolls in stores yet?

I'll get Deuce Scaris, just so I can have a base figure for the casketball outfit- which I'll pick up at Big Lots possibly tomorrow if they still have them, though I know I can get it for base retail and free shipping eligible on Amazon. Otherwise I'm sticking to mostly the new characters, shy of Dance Class Operetta.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Who is Deuce?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I thought I bought you the Clawdeen Soccer? If not LMK because I do remember picking it up
    Nope, not unless its in my 'Pile Of loot' at your house.

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Who is Deuce?
    Medusa's son and Cleo's boyfriend. His head of snakes is styled in a faux-hawk.

Aldi has MH dolls listed in this week's ad paper, $10 each so assume basics. I have no idea what they'll be but the ad showed Roller Maze. At 410 I can get an Operetta even though none of them really excite me all that much. I'll have to see what, if anything, is left over tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Aldi was a bust, not one doll, nor even a sign advertising their price. Piles of Barbie and the other advertised toys, apparently they didn't get MH in at this store.

I got Deuce's casketball uniform at Big Lots, it'll sit in the package until I get Scaris Deuce. So at least the day wasn't a total loss in the search.

Figured some of you might like this

Glimmer, Queen Angella, Frosta, and Castaspella by ~rainbow1977 on deviantART
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Figured some of you might like this

Glimmer, Queen Angella, Frosta, and Castaspella by ~rainbow1977 on deviantART
    These are so well done!!

Who is Deuce?
    Heres Deuce (Best Male Figure EVER IMO)

[/CENTER]

If anyone needs the school set, Amazon has it for 4$69 and free shipping right now, no idea how long that price will hold.

may have missed it, saw photos of picture day dolls on amazon. Found links on nowinstock.com

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Are there any high quality pics yet of that new Robecca coming out?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I also saw midnight magic dolls at walgreens yesterday, they are on buy 2 get 1 free.

Walmart's Black Friday special is supposedly going to be reissues of the 3 Classroom dolls, though they will come without the lockers. TRU will have their 2 I <3 Fashion exclusives for $13 each. Both of which I'll no doubt miss as they will be picked clean before I even get to Walmart and there's no way I can get to TRU. If I get lucky I can get someone to middle man me a Fashion Frankie because I'm not getting one otherwise.

There's some iPad app figurines out, painted in metallic colors but sculpted well. I'll hold out and hope they get better paints later because they have promise(small sculpted figurines of the signature looks? Yes, these would sell like mad).

I'm definitely cutting back on variants though... most I'll limit to of 2 dolls per character at maximum. I'll probably buy the last 2 Bratzillaz dolls with the money instead, rather than "oh, another doll of this character that I own 3 versions of already...". I actually sold my SS Drac and Ghoulia just because they didn't really impress me much.

Speaking of Bratzillaz, I'm tempted to watch their webisodes. Can't say I'm holding much hope of them being stellar quality though.

I picked up the Frankie app figure yesterday. Figured I could fill in the missing paint apps on her dress if it bothered me. The face is nicely done. Also, as you said Diosoth, the sculpting on them is good for such a small figure.

Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

The iPad figures will probably go on sale, just a few weeks ago you could get them for $5.95 at Toys R Us

The problem with them is they ship in low quantity so getting a full set of 4 at one time may be hard, usually all I ever see left are Drac and Frankie, people seem to like the Lagoona and Clawdeen more.

I am ignoring the BF sales, between all the scalpers who are going to push people down to save $5-7 on a doll its just not worth it. Especially knowing what I know the past few years and stores have much more stock but are only going to put "in stock" a handful of items.

TRU for example is notorious for this with MH, they will offer a handful of dolls on BF then magically the next day/week put those dolls back out but with a $5-15 price increase (they did this with Sweet 1600 last Christmas)

- - - Updated - - -

Are there any high quality pics yet of that new Robecca coming out?
    The Dance one?