Page 114 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I switched to a different Ghoulia and modded the proton pack to fit onto a stand as I can't clip a waist ring on properly.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    OH MY GOD. Thats amazing. Im stealing my girlfriends dolls and giving them these suits. Nice work!!
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

More rumblings of new dolls- Dead Tired wave 3, and Classrooms 2-packs, one being Abbey/Heath.

- - - Updated - - -

I spotted 4 new Bratzillaz on eBay, all budget small box releases. No line branding and the costumes are nothing special. They are also budget bodies! The arms are solid with no elbow or wrist articulation, and probably bendy wire. The knees also look smooth so probably basic to bendy wire there. And the eyes are painted on and look a bit bad in the "uncanny valley" way. And I'd bet the waist joint is gone too.

I suppose if I want the beach dolls I should grab them soon while they use the current body mold. I hate to think that MGA might be budget cutting and cheapening the dolls and could potentially mold change the new stuff over for their next shipments. But given how the line seems to be doing at the moment...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    More rumblings of new dolls- Dead Tired wave 3, and Classrooms 2-packs, one being Abbey/Heath.
    Any other names mentioned with these rumblings other than Abbey and Heath?...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    Any other names mentioned with these rumblings other than Abbey and Heath?...
    I think the other pack was Cleo/Ghoulia, and I recall Spectra as a DT.

Someone over on the MH Dolls forum found a lone Holt Hyde at a Target this past week. It seems unclear if this is a sign of a reissue or of old stock/possible return. There's also a pic floating around showing Lagoona, Clawdeen and Toralei on a store shelf(Ghouls Alive are visible with them) but I can't find any info beyond that, and Lagoona and Clawdeen are in their original boxes. That new box Clawdeen we saw last month suggested a reissue would follow suit... wookiewarrior23's name is on the photo but anyone could have put it on there.

I'm not yet ready to believe we're getting more reissues until some solid evidence turns up. The Holt could have been a return(though why anyone would return a $100 doll for only retail money back? Or having a receipt within 90 days to even return a Holt...) and the other 3 could be someone's private collection- they might own store type shelves at home, because the white price tags on the shelf were totally blank(how convenient, can't even ID the store) and are trying to troll people. I mean, Mattel could revert to the original style boxes for reissues, but why bother?

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: It's a legit find, wookiewarrior23's team found them. But even they question it being a reissue, they suggest it may be leftover stock that was sitting in the back room or a possible return. I guess the best way to tell though... elastic hips ties, or plastic universal ball joint hips? If it's elastic hips then it's old stock. Plastic though...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wookiewarrior23/8368531269/in/photostream

And I'd guess if this is a sign of another major reissue case only shipping to the big stores, the smaller retailers would have had no indication.

If I had to guess with no changes to the box its old stock from the back, trust me when you work at Walmart/Target, etc you would be amazed how far back the stock goes. It might not even be from that store but they received older boxes from their central warehouse, I have seen this happen plenty of times especially with things like Gloom Beach that were sent in overabundance.

And Wave 1 dolls are not that uncommon, ShopKo as late as August was still selling Wave 1 Clawdeen and Holt's. How do I know because I opened the cases myself and bought them for $19 ea

But I would be up for a reissue case, those dolls are long sought after and so they would be welcome for people just getting into MH
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I found Scaris Deuce at the downtown Los Angeles target today. They had the whole assortment. They also had a line jinafire.

Then at another target found the new CAM starter packs. They also had the power ghouls which look awesome! I've been wanting the new CAM sets so I bought those.

At toys r us saw skelita finally, they had 3 of her.

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

The Swim series has arrived at my distributors so expect to see them hit retail really soon
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Has anyone found Catrine Demew at Walmart yet?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Has anyone found Catrine Demew at Walmart yet?
    She has not been released yet, if I had to guess it would be Feb or closer to the Scaris special airing similar to how Cupid was supposed to be released alongside her special and how Abbey was released with the Ghouls Rule special

Grrrrr...still no Deuce!

However...I did stalk the toy pallets and found a box if MH Scaris and a willing associate opened the box only to find the deluxe dolls. Too bad I already founf Skelitta...Jinafire was in there too. She even got out the scaner for me too...just in case...but no...no Deuce. I have his original signature outfit waiting...

Skelita is $19.99 on Amazon right now if anyone needs her.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Skelita is $19.99 on Amazon right now if anyone needs her.
    A good price, and I do want one of her. The only problem is that of the handful of Skelitas I've found on the shelves, not one had face paint apps that weren't smeared in one or more spots. Not cool.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Got a few cases of the Superhero (Power Ghouls) today, love the Wonder Woman errr Wonder Wolf

Really, really want the Toralei but she is not shipping yet

Okay, what's the deal with Skelita's torso? I don't want to undress her, but her torso is... collapsable?! Has anyone undressed her? (That sounded dirty.)

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    Okay, what's the deal with Skelita's torso? I don't want to undress her, but her torso is... collapsable?! Has anyone undressed her? (That sounded dirty.)
    I think they put a clear plastic shell over it in package to keep her dress to shape. Her torso is pretty much a skeleton otherwise.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Skelita's torso is freaking amazing. My g/f got her last week and I was just look at something when I realized the entire torso is just bones and it rocks. I hope they do more skeletons.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    My store set the Monster High mod last week and there was nothing we didn't already know about, but yesterday they added a tag for Catrine (listed as "MH Werecat Doll" or something very similar) so she does ship in her own case. Have seen a stock photo showing a diary with her so the $19.97 price point makes sense as well. UPC for her is 7-46775-24070, unfortunately no idea when she'll actually be arriving...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    My store set the Monster High mod last week and there was nothing we didn't already know about, but yesterday they added a tag for Catrine (listed as "MH Werecat Doll" or something very similar) so she does ship in her own case. Have seen a stock photo showing a diary with her so the $19.97 price point makes sense as well. UPC for her is 7-46775-24070, unfortunately no idea when she'll actually be arriving...
    Makes sense, Cupid and Ghoul's Rule Abbey were both cased by themselves as Walmart Exclusives

- - - Updated - - -

You all can hate me now, look what I found at Target

I'm curious how Skelita's face is being smudged so bad, mine arrived today and the face is absolutely perfect. Though some of the joints are really stiff and I can't seem to get them to move, nor do I want to risk breaking them.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Does she have a 'nose' painted plack or is it properly Concave?
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Painted black. her body is skeletal but her head has proper skin on it, like a reverse Skeletor.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

You all can hate me now, look what I found at Target

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...67522655_n.jpg
    I SOOooOO would...except I just found Deuce today! I almost walked away but just was like wait a minute...what is that all the way in the back!?

So happy I don't have to pay $40.00 for him! I checked e-bay today and buyers are bidding up to $40+ for him...

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    So happy I don't have to pay $40.00 for him! I checked e-bay today and buyers are bidding up to $40+ for him...
    That is down, they were paying $85 last week

For what they are...I just...no way.

I think they are super fun don't get me wrong. But seriously. I've really never been one to save my packaging. I started with MOTUC (but since have gotten rid of it all). However, I've kept the packaging for these babies.