Page 115 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3242

Thread: Monster High

Catarina has started showing up in Texas and Canada, so expect her to be on Walmart shelves before the month is over
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Catrine Demew

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but I have to...

Catrine is showing up on e-bay and this one seller has 4. Each one if for $84.95!!!!

In the product discription they put "VHTF"...I feel like sending them an e-mail and saying it's no wonder these things are so hard to find because people keep SCALPING them!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no sorry it's 5 that they have!

Also I am seeing they are in TX now too!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

VHTF meaning quick buy it before it hits all the Walmarts and everyone and their sister can buy it for $21

Seriously this is going to come out everywhere, Ghouls Rules Abbey came cases at a time. Cupid was very much a oddity
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I never once saw a GR Abbey, actually.

I kept telling people not to trade 2 or 3 dolls for a Skelita or a Jinafire just to get them early. I waited and got Skelita for less than retail on Amazon($22.96 at Walmart, $19.99 on Amazon) and Jinafire will be that price soon enough.

Ghouls rule abbey seemed to either stay here or get lots of refreshes. I haven't seen Skelita yet. I will start watching for Catrine.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

There is another selling them with a BIN of $74.99 + $3.99 shipping...they've already sold 4!
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    There is another selling them with a BIN of $74.99 + $3.99 shipping...they've already sold 4!
    Yup sounds about right, MH fans are downright stupid when it comes to having to get dolls early. They will pay just about anything to secure a doll if its not been widely released

It's Walmart. They are going to be flooded with that doll.
    Now...patience...patience...

I haved noted that SDCC Scarah is going strong. Which I more understand as an exclusive.
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

has any one seen the Roller Maze Clawdeen any where? i REALLY want her
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

I do think that Catrine will be harder to find than what most people think. You can't really compare her to GR Abbey, she is a unique character that might never be released again. I noticed that her face sculpt looks to be a repaint of Toralei, in the same way Cupid was of Ghoulia. I hope I can track her down. Man, have these things been coming out in full force and no sign of slowing down!!! Can't wait till we get Heath and Invisi-billy.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    I do think that Catrine will be harder to find than what most people think. You can't really compare her to GR Abbey, she is a unique character that might never be released again. I noticed that her face sculpt looks to be a repaint of Toralei, in the same way Cupid was of Ghoulia. I hope I can track her down. Man, have these things been coming out in full force and no sign of slowing down!!! Can't wait till we get Heath and Invisi-billy.
    With the amount Walmart ordered I don't see a problem. Cupid should have been readily available but there was a shipping issue that caused her to be delayed to a majority of stores.

Walmart ordered the same number of Catarine's as GR Abbey, its to promote the special and its in its own case so its going to have more units due to the fact its coming 6 per box.

I am not concerned and its my business to make sure these things are available

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinkslipx84 View Post
    has any one seen the Roller Maze Clawdeen any where? i REALLY want her
    She just started shipping from Mattel distribution, give it a few more weeks and that wave should be out in full force the same way most stores will have Scaris $12.99 wave by the 2nd week of Feb

With Cupid Walmart was quite open and honest with what happened, there was a problem in shipping which happens from time to time. This also is why sometimes some places will get stuff earlier or later than others, there was a specific issue at that locations shipping. Working at a grocer I know this stuff happens. But both Walmart and target have gone on record various times citing problems specifically with Mattel, DC being an example and is part of the explanation for the constant repackaging of the line. Walmart never said, Mattel messed up, they said there was a shipping problem.

The only time monster high dolls are hard to get is in two situations, when they are first released but this is more trickle effect than anything else. Second after the doll has been discontinued, if you get the doll while it's still in stores you typically won't have a problem with it. But if you wait, in the meantime secondary market sellers will slowly buy up product and then wait till demand is good for them.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Single boxed Rollermaze Abby and Clawdeen have surfaced today in Australia!

Last edited by Staff Of Ka; January 22, 2013 at 02:40am.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Single boxed Rollermaze Abby and Clawdeen have surfaced today in Australia!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps9b41c4ae.jpg
    Oh man!! So cool! It sucks that Clawdeen is the only doll i want from that line. Theres only going to be 1 of her per case from what i hear
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

Oh man!! So cool! It sucks that Clawdeen is the only doll i want from that line. Theres only going to be 1 of her per case from what i hear
    That makes sense, The person who found the ones pictured said that the shelves were full of all the others -mainly Abby- and only 1 Clawdeen!

[/CENTER]

Yeah just like Lagoona was 1 per case in the previous series. The benefit to these sublines is stores usually order a ton of the cases due to their low price point so given enough time there should be 2-3 of her on the shelf.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    My god, how many Abbeys do they think people need? This is like the 6th one.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

At least that Abbey has a different hair cut. And using a plastic band to put the hair in a ponytail isn't a different hair cut. Abbey has more or less had the exact same hair in every release (the colors only changing slightly).

Basically it was mattel being stupid, Abbey signature was in high demand mostly because of bad placement of the dolls release, and little product being put out. Once most people got one and in a decent outfit it wasn't so much of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    My god, how many Abbeys do they think people need? This is like the 6th one.
    And I think all of them are exactly the same when you remove the clothes, I mean at least Roller Maze Abbey has short hair but I had to laugh at Scaris Abbey because its looks to me to be literally the same doll as Skull Shores with a new set of clothes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Basically it was mattel being stupid, Abbey signature was in high demand mostly because of bad placement of the dolls release, and little product being put out. Once most people got one and in a decent outfit it wasn't so much of an issue.
    Yup, I mean Abbey is a popular character. Much moreso then some of the others, but the reason her doll was in such high demand was because of how BADLY they botched her Signature release originally. She was packed following the Spectra wave and before the Toralei/Nefera wave. Most stores got 1-2 cases of the Abbey wave and because it was Christmas season sold out immediately.

Yeah Mattel aint great at understanding what is actually going on! They see 'demand for Abby' to mean 'MORE ABBYS!!!'....Yeah no!

and yet Toralei was just as sought after...and its been well over a year since her 1st edition and we are only now seeing a new variant...and thats after a veritable litter of Werecats!

[/CENTER]

So there's now this:

NEW Bratzillaz Switch-A-Witch sets!

Seems pretty low to me . . .

For all the times MGA complains that Mattel is the bad guy, this certainly is hypocritical of them. If it wasn't clear Braztillaz is a rip-off before, it should be now.

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

First the webisodes and now the Create a Monster

Gotta love MGA, I like how the package is even laid out the same

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Mattel did wring them through the courts out of nothing but greed. Then again, unlike CAM you get enough parts to make 2 complete dolls straight out of the box, and am I the only one who thought of that old Star Trek TOS episode with Frank Gorshin? Kind of suspected they wanted to do the split-down-the-middle skin tone with Cloetta but didn't for cost and complexity but here we have this which does just that. I hate the wigs though, they do not mesh with the rest of the set and looks like a certain clown who has a preference for illegal substances.

Though I still have not seen the GITD dolls locally, TRU online hasn't stocked them and Amazon just has a marked up 3rd party seller.

From the MH front it looks like Toy Fair will be a big display... and there's gonna be a TRU-exclusive 3-pack of Toralei and the twins in fearleading outfits. Saw boxed pic of both sides, it's too well done to be a fake.

I'm not positive about this, but I think my Target got a whole case of just Scaris Frankies! Why would they do this? No one wants Frankie from this series!

But to everyone wondering about Abbey, GURL is super popular! She was the ONE everyone wanted last year and, honestly, she's my favorite of them all. She struck a chord with fans, adults and kids. If you watch the online toons, you'll notice that she's kinda shoe horned into webisodes and it's just because she's so popular.
    Last edited by Wonderboy_JMB; January 24, 2013 at 06:47pm.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Though I still have not seen the GITD dolls locally, TRU online hasn't stocked them and Amazon just has a marked up 3rd party seller.
    I am surprised all our walmarts have shelves and shelves of the GITD ones

From the MH front it looks like Toy Fair will be a big display... and there's gonna be a TRU-exclusive 3-pack of Toralei and the twins in fearleading outfits. Saw boxed pic of both sides, it's too well done to be a fake.
    This year is going to be a big year of MH, they are basically going to double the output of 2012 in faster fashion as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    I'm not positive about this, but I think my Target got a whole case of just Scaris Frankies! Why would they do this? No one wants Frankie from this series!
    Sounds about right for Mattel

They did the same thing to Rochelle a while back and just started shipping boxes of 6 of her Signature Doll and before that they did it with Spectra's signature. You would think they would have chosen Jinafire or Skelita to case