Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3242

Thread: Monster High

How are the Swimline dolls corrected?

And when is someone other than Justice getting Everafter High dolls?
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    The first releases (probably a few runs) had Venus with make-up identical to her basic release (she is supposed to have green eye shadow) and Draculaura was produced without her fangs being painted (honestly, get rid of the heart on her cheek and the fangless doll almost looks like a different character).

Someone over at monsterhighdolls.com reported finding Raven at a K-Mart (don't remember where, now). I would say it should be very soon as there is supposed to be a tv special airing soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post

If you go to the Toys R Us website, you will see the Ever After High dolls are seen as "Coming Soon".

So I would say most likely sometime this month to very beginning of October.

Then I will look after I get back from vacation. Which I had skipped looking for awhile and only recently started checking with the Justice information coming out, hoping maybe this week type of thing. But will wait a couple of weeks since there are really only the two I want right now. I just found it interesting they were already showing the next theme and I hadn't even seen the dolls anywhere yet.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

POP and Customs Mod heftysmurf76's Avatar
    Hey everyone, I've started a Monster High podcast! Ghoul Talk is a podcast about Mattel's Monster High doll line, for and about fans of all ages!

​The Ghoul Talk podcast will consist of:
    1. Doll reviews (new and "doll of the week" reviews of older dolls)
    2. Character bios and in-depth analyses
    3. MH News: what's coming soon to toy shelves
    4. An "Ask Abbey" segment where questions, silly or rea,l can be sent in to "Abbey" for advice
    5. Possible interviews with creators, voice actors, artists, etc of the series, if we can make the right contacts
    6. Misc corner: where we discuss similar toylines like Bratzillaz, Novi stars etc
    7.Shoe, outfit and hair reviews
    8. And much much MORE!

Listen to the pilot episode of Ghoul Talk here ---> http://www.buzzsprout.com/16848 <--here, or subscribe to us on itunes by searching for "Ghoul Talk" in the podcast section.

Quote Originally Posted by Loo-Kee View Post
    If you go to the Toys R Us website, you will see the Ever After High dolls are seen as "Coming Soon".

So I would say most likely sometime this month to very beginning of October.
    I did see them at Justice this past week, I will pick up the two I like but when they are in a location I don't have to mail them to myself.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    All 3 reissues are up on Amazon for $19.99 each and free shipping eligible. In fact, I've noticed a lot of "rare" dolls are on Amazon for cheap- Jinafire and Skelita, Catty, werecat twins, Heath/Abby, etc. Unfortunately I can't really justify doll buying right now- I have a lot of large picture frames yet to buy for art prints, the fees for said art prints, not to mention selling off a few things I'd otherwise keep to make up for getting scammed on a couple of deals.

Strange though, it seems fan interest in the line is starting to drop. The MH Dolls forums have been less active lately, and the sales forum is mostly people unloading their collections with some of these sellers saying outright they've lost interest.

Id agree...
    Ive noticed a large price drop in the dolls online and the shelves are staying fuller.
    I just think all the sub lines (variants) are what kill it.
    They should have focused more on the fashions for the dolls...
    New characters help too.
    How many Frankies & Clawdeens does one person need though!?

While sales do tend to drop over summer, they also do tend to have a mark down around this time but it was usually sooner to make room for the holiday merchandise. It seems with them dropping the stand in many more basic released, the outfits often getting a more basic design, they are cutting back on costs which likely isn't helping. Most of the new characters aren't that striking either. They seem to be focusing on reusing the werecat body to get some useage out of the doll (still no Toralie variant though).

Though it doesn't involve the dolls, I wanted to let you all know the McDonald's is going to have Monster High Halloween buckets (Angry Birds: Star Wars for the boys) this month. Honestly surprised that they hadn't put out something for the Happy Meals before this.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

The cutbacks make no sense- this line makes so much money that they could probably buy a few islands somewhere and make their own sovereign nation.

$34.99 at Target
    The dude is actually really well done!
    They where bottom shelf with MH.
    No single dolls though...

Everafter dolls are up on amazon for 19.97 each.

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    If anyone is interested in the Monster High - High School Playset, it is on sale for $34.99 at Kmart. This is the big one normally $84.99, and this is a regular sale through 11/23. I picked one up for my oldest daughter this morning. They had a ton of them so I am guessing Mattel was sitting on them and gave them a great deal.

Heroic Warrior
    Dont know jack about these but wanted to let you guys know I saw these at big lots. Dont know the prices though. Just wanted to pass it on I case anyone was interested

I also saw a ton of MH at big lots this week...they are running anywhere from $10-12 each
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    What are scaritage dolls?
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

BBTS has new preorders up for various waves. Even though Ghouls Alive seemed like a bomb they're doing another wave- a reship of Spectra, Toralei in a new outfit and what looks like signature Deuce. More new characters, new outfits, and playsets. I wish I still had free funds to collect the line, lots of neat stuff coming out, but I have to divert money elsewhere for the time being.

There was some talk about how Clawdia looks like she's heavily based on Callie Biggs from Swat Kats, and I can see why. Same hair, same glasses, same outfit.

Score!
    They kept her name as Honey Swamp!!!
    Slo Mo is another must get!
    Boolittle is awesome too!
    Cant wait!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    what is Boolittle supposed to be? also the Scaritage dolls ...are they the parents
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    what is Boolittle supposed to be? also the Scaritage dolls ...are they the parents
    Shes da voodoo kings daughter!
    He's the big bad of NOLA!!!
    I LOVE the LA themed dolls!

five new episodes released today introducing Boolittle based on Dr Doolitttle with pet specific episodes.

They are unlisted though but here

We picked up Boolittle 2 weeks ago at Toys R Us. We picked up the newest dolls at Target last week

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Strange though, it seems fan interest in the line is starting to drop. The MH Dolls forums have been less active lately, and the sales forum is mostly people unloading their collections with some of these sellers saying outright they've lost interest.
    Its bound to happen when you release as many dolls as they have, I mean my wife has literally 3 shelves that are full with 10 dolls across and 6 dolls back and she still has dolls she has not opened.

But the thing about MH is it is now in a Barbie type of model where it has made so much money it no longer needs to sell out or even sell HUGE to fund itself. And each year a new generation comes in with MH always having been around.

So the line will most likely never die at this point. People will come and go but it has long since surpassed being a brand that had to worry about whether it was worth doing.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    Not sure if this is news or not but, I got my girls a Spectra Ghoul Spirit for $5.09 and Clawdeen/Catrine Scaremester for $9.00 each @ Target the weekend before Christmas. Aren't these basically brand new 2014 releases? Another case of Target reusing SKUs and fans reaping the benefit of early releases being prices at the closeout prices?

Possibly, fiance got me Volatageous and Catatastrophe for 5 each. She got me all four for Christmas, plus Raven and Maddie, also Drac with her car. With some cash I picked up he Werecat Cheersquad so now I have the full squad minus a frankie since I couldn't find the outfit at a decent price.