Page 105 of 130 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3240

Thread: Monster High

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Is this for Real?

Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Dunno but just found this on Deviantart
    monster_high_cam_sirena_by_costantstyle-d5ilyk6.png
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Yes that is real, there is another CAM set as well that was leaked this weekend
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Yes that is real, there is another CAM set as well that was leaked this weekend
    This one?

Both are scarily superb...but the lack of Torso fries my grits!!!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

[/CENTER]

Yes that is the one
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Both of those look fantastic. That Vulture Lady looks sick!!!! I wonder how the mermaid tail will work??

O.M.G...a MERMAID!

How is that gonna work? Am I having a really stupid moment?

The phoniex? looks cool too!

- - - Updated - - -

Ew is that a vulture? Those birds unnerve me.
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    This one?

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...61674232_n.jpg

Both are scarily superb...but the lack of Torso fries my grits!!!
    I Love This So Much!!! I'm totally going to be running around with her saying "my wings are so pretty" over and over again
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    O.M.G...a MERMAID!

How is that gonna work? Am I having a really stupid moment?

The phoniex? looks cool too!

- - - Updated - - -

Ew is that a vulture? Those birds unnerve me.
    Nope shes not a Vulture, shes a Harpy.

Greek Mythology!! I LOVE that they are delving into history!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpy

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    Niiiiiiiiiice...

But I have to ask, what are those pink and blue pieces under the mermaid's hands?...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    Niiiiiiiiiice...

But I have to ask, what are those pink and blue pieces under the mermaid's hands?...
    I think there belts

Quote Originally Posted by pinkslipx84 View Post
    I think there belts
    Yeah, I think the tail will only cover a certain amount of the crotch, so the belts are there to cover the upper part...maybe so she can sit?

[/CENTER]

WOW!

Those new CAM sets are really cool! I want....NOW!
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Yeah, but of course, they don't include torsos. Does this mean in about a year Mattel will sell bags of matching torsos again?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Yeah, but of course, they don't include torsos. Does this mean in about a year Mattel will sell bags of matching torsos again?
    That was my thought. I'm probably end up combining the Harpy with the Gorgon girl and the Mermaid with the Ice Girl. Im so excited for those 2 sets.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I got curious and checked my reissue Spectra's feet, as you may remember the DDG Spectra has mis-matched feet that her shoes make up for? Well, same deal- the heels and toes of both her feet don't line up, though the inner shape of the shoes compensates.

I also admit I'm less enthused by variants than before. So much so that I don't really feel that enthused by buying GR Cleo or Abbey and none of the upcoming variants scream "buy me!". I guess you can only have so many of one character before they get redundant... I may weed out some of my variants and cut back to focusing more on the unique characters, and trying to get the wave 1 signature dolls I still don't have.

This thread is massive so I apologize if someone already mentioned this. I just got an email from Mattel that they are having a Friends and Family sale at shop.mattel.com. At checkout you enter in the code family25 and you save 25% on anything.

Also, the website didn't charge me any sales tax. I'm in AZ so maybe it's based on location. CA residents would probably have to pay tax.

As if that weren't enough, they are having free shipping on playsets. Long story short, I ordered the High School Playset and the total cost was $59.99 including tax and delivery.

Best deal I've seen.

Dan
    "I'm like King Midas in reverse...everything i touch turns to crap!"

Yeah Mattelshop is pretty awesome, I got Nefera and a few other dolls there in July for $13 shipped using a coupon and sale they had going

I picked up a few cases of the Midnight Magic dolls, figure they add some variety to my store. They are actually pretty neat. I mean for a $5 doll I was blown away knowing how crappy general Barbies are

Here is Midnight Magic Adele in a Star Doll Fashion. They can wear MH clothes, Star Doll clothes,etc. Some are baggy but its because these dolls do not have much in the way of a butt or chest. The only thing that will not work is the shoes, Nefera's shoes are the only ones that fit the MM dolls. But the MM boots fit every other doll line because they are oversized

Here is Adele using a star doll fashion and one of the generic pink stands from China

And here is Clawdeen rocking Adele's very basic pink fashion

I saw them but didn't feel a big desire to buy one. To me they lack the "spirit" of MH- which is the thing that got me to collect them- and look more like "normal girls with the color contrast filter on". They're okay for what they are, and should sell well but lack that thing that appealed to me with MH. I also need to consider MP Optimus Prime, Best Lock's Terminator sets... a lot of things coming out in the next month or so and I need to count every dime for it.

- - - Updated - - -

They redesigned the plastic bits that attached the head to the cardboard. These have a big flat end on them which is easy to grab and pull out of the head.

Has anyone watched Ghouls Rule yet? Was wondering what everyone though? I really enjoyed it! Don't want to give anything away, but I liked Holt more in this, and that we got to see Cleo's family dynamic. Oh and Heath, he's hilarity,

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
    Has anyone watched Ghouls Rule yet? Was wondering what everyone though? I really enjoyed it! Don't want to give anything away, but I liked Holt more in this, and that we got to see Cleo's family dynamic. Oh and Heath, he's hilarity,
    I watched it and thought it was great. My only complaint is that they seem to make every character have a boyfriend. I wanted Clawdeen and Abbey to stay single. Not all girls are boy crazy. I also really had hoped that Robecca had been Indian or Hispanic. She looks so exotic and for them to make her English was a bit of a let down. Overall it was cute and had really good animation.

I can tell that whoever made this special and the last one is a True Blood fan. There are quite a few similarities between the specials and the very adult HBO series.

While I haven't watched it yet, I thought they made Robecca English because the steampunk genre has a significant influence from Victorian England. To the point that some won't consider it true steam punk if it doesn't take place in a English Victorian setting.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    While I haven't watched it yet, I thought they made Robecca English because the steampunk genre has a significant influence from Victorian England. To the point that some won't consider it true steam punk if it doesn't take place in a English Victorian setting.
    Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me, Steampunk is all about the Victorian era.

[/CENTER]

Someone over on /toy/ posted a photo taken by someone who found the Dance Class and Scaris basics at retail... they had what looked like Big Lots bar code stickers on them and their $13 price tag fits with the Skull Shores basics I saw there previously.

I liked Ghouls Rule, it was good overall. It gave most of the characters something to do, which is not easy. My major complaint is the music, it has really gone downhill since the first special. The dance music at the end was kinda lame.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."