Page 111 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Pooping novelty animals are a thing that's been around for years, they dispense jellybeans and such.

Heroic Warrior
    Invisibilly has been in at least two webisodes in the background and, apparently, has a speaking part in an upcoming one (there's a voice actor credit for him at the Monster High Wiki). Scarah's had two speaking roles so far. Right now, I think Heath, Slow-Moe, Manny, Romulus, Bram and Gory are the stand-outs for not having dolls (unless you want to include Andy and Valentine from the specials).

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    And if people don't remember Gil is getting a Signature doll in 2013
    Nope, missed that bit of news! That's great, my nieces will be over-the-top when they find out!

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    It isn't the first time, I recall one toy a few years ago the poop was edible.

Or was that a joke...
    Don't remember that one (unless you mean the reindeer/bunnies that poop jelly beans in the seasonal candy sections) but there is a Barbie with a pooping puppy out now (or just rotated out of the line) and a board game with a daushaund (sp?) that poops playdoh-like clay (the object is to not be the one cleaning it up, I believe). There's also a baby doll that comes with a toilet that has flip-over water in it to either be filled with clean "water" or "pee and poop".

Being slightly more awake now, it was more a case of people thinking the pellets were breath mints akin to tic-tacs.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I picked up the Picture Day Cleo the other day. She's actually wearing an outfit that looks good, and the dark blue is very striking on her. The other three aren't different enough for me to want them, and I think Draculaura should have been in transparent plastic to make her doll more than ANOTHER Ula variant.

Scaris has been hitting here and there, but the new girls are always gone from the shelves. Usually just Clawdeen left, which is kinda sad because she's a decent version. I guess all the funky variants of her have turned kids and adults off.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    The New deluxe Fashion packs are out, Frankie, Opera, Robecca ,Ghoulia they are 11.99 at TRU I saw them in a few stores.. It looks like you get 2 1/2 outfits in each pack
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; December 17, 2012 at 04:34pm.

The $13 deluxe fashion packs look like a good deal... the $10 basic packs look like a ripoff with too few items to justify their price.

The MH Freaks are everywhere!!!

The Decue Costume is Great

Hi guys, well I've popped my head in on this thread several times, and each time I got a little more interested. I always left saying "I need another line to collect like I need a hole in the head."

Well damn you Youtube & easily accessable girls department at Wal-Mart!

So yeah I'm a Monster High fan now.

Figures, the one girl I decide to collect seems to have a ton of dolls, clothes, a playset & a car....& so it begins.

+1 Skull Shores Draculaura
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post

welcome to the addiction.

I just took advantage of the buy 1 get one 50% at TRU got the following:

Scaris Clawdeen, Frankie and Rochelle

Ghouls Rule Draculaura and Frankie

Ghouls Alive Clawdeen (it says they aren't part of the sale, but they are)

and the new 11.99 fashion packs for Operetta, Frankie, Ghoulia and Robecca.

Still need:

Scarily Ever After Clawdeen, Draculaura and Frankie; The Dot Dead Gorgeous Walmart 3 pack; Dead Tired 2.o Abbey, Clawdeen and Draculaura; Scaris Deuce, ghoulia, Abbey and Draculaura; Picture Day Draculaura and Abbey

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Hi guys, well I've popped my head in on this thread several times, and each time I got a little more interested. I always left saying "I need another line to collect like I need a hole in the head."

Well damn you Youtube & easily accessable girls department at Wal-Mart!

Figures, the one girl I decide to collect seems to have a ton of dolls, clothes, a playset & a car....& so it begins.

+1 Skull Shores Draculaura
    Great first choice!! only 150+ more to Go...I tried to stop/limit myself but it is hopeless..

@ Sea Hawk - Thanks & I guess I'll have to go to TRU now. I wanted at least some of my paycheck left...oh well there is always next week.

@ Detective Lubic - Yes, she was like 3 minutes out of the box & I was thinking "I know I said only Draculaura's...but Frankie, Cleo & Lagoona are pretty awesome..." Sigh here we go.

I guess you guys are stuck with me now.

Heroic Warrior
    Quick question... Have any of you found the Mystixx dolls at retail and, if so, where?...

The doll will purple-ish hair is also out now, apparently. I ran across an ebay listing for one but it's gone now and I can't find it in the completed listings, either.
    Last edited by Jim_Abell; December 21, 2012 at 05:59am.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    Quick question... Have any of you found the Mystixx dolls at retail and, if so, where?...

The doll will purple-ish hair is also out now, apparently. I ran across an ebay listing for one but it's gone now and I can't find it in the completed listings, either.
    Toys R Us I where i have seen them
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Finally lucked out and got Jinafire at the local Wal-mart. Of course, the fact that we had a snowstorm today probably contributed to her availability. They had Skelita (and a TF:FoC Shockwave), but Jinny had me at "Hello". If they're still there tomorrow (), I'll pick up what I passed on.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

UGH!

If I have to see another Abby!!!!! Ive seen Robecca back out and Venus. I have only seen Frankie in the Scaris line. I've seen Drac. & Frankie and Spectra for Picture day....but NO Skelita. Decue is already CRAZY high on e-bay. I just want 2 out of all of these...good night!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    UGH!

If I have to see another Abby!!!!! Ive seen Robecca back out and Venus. I have only seen Frankie in the Scaris line. I've seen Drac. & Frankie and Spectra for Picture day....but NO Skelita. Decue is already CRAZY high on e-bay. I just want 2 out of all of these...good night!!
    Deuce will be all over soon enough, he is 1 per case but they will be shipping a TON of those cases just like they have all the other small subline waves.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Did Toralei start popping up in large numbers all of a sudden? There are 5 people over on the MH dolls forum's trade section who claim to have them MIB for trade... either a fresh stock was leaked, or I'm smelling a possible scam over there. The scam warning light's going off because someone's willing to trade a MIB Toralei for a MIB Nefera or Operetta... 2 dolls that have been on Amazon for months with fluctuating discount prices.

Movie mayhem!
    I saw tons of werecat twins today at TRU... they were the ONLY monster high figures they had. That place was totally cleaned out.

Went to my comic shop today, then went next door to Family Dollar for a Coke. I Found a 50% off sale waiting for me.

+1 Dead Tired Draculaura for $6

She seems different. I thought she had pajama pants on, but mine's in a nightie.
    I'm happy, but no stand? Really? I'll let them not including a brush slide, cause well I only need 1, but c'mon a stand is a must.

Went to my comic shop today, then went next door to Family Dollar for a Coke. I Found a 50% off sale waiting for me.

+1 Dead Tired Draculaura for $6

She seems different. I thought she had pajama pants on, but mine's in a nightie.
    I'm happy, but no stand? Really? I'll let them not including a brush slide, cause well I only need 1, but c'mon a stand is a must.
    That is Dead Tired Wave 2. Clawdeen that came with the bunk bed and Abbey are new.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

It looks like Monster High had another stellar end of the year, the only dolls I found this week between 10+ stores were the new Ghouls Alive, a few of the Dot Dead line and some random Ghouls Rule.

Looks like Scaris is almost completely sold out as is most of the Signature dolls, its more stock then was available last year at this time but pretty darn good for the end of Year 3 I think.

At this point I really don't see the brand dying, WinX/Bratzilla/Novi Stars/La Dee Da and La La Loopsey are all on the clearance aisle with stickers trying to get them out of the store but Monster High is sitting there steadfast with Barbie not on clearance or even in abundance

They are going to release a movie in a year or so, hopefully Mattel can not oversaturate and kill the market during that

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I dont watch the MH show, so Im curious...what wil Gills Signature Doll be wearing?
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I found all 4 of the new $5.99 fashions at Target tonight!

Looks like they are starting to get Ghouls Alive as well and are charging $22.99 as opposed to TRU who is charging $27.99-$29.99

I also saw new cheap versions of the bratzillas for $12.99. They don't have the poseable body and have painted eyes, not inset.

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    It looks like Monster High had another stellar end of the year, the only dolls I found this week between 10+ stores were the new Ghouls Alive, a few of the Dot Dead line and some random Ghouls Rule.

Looks like Scaris is almost completely sold out as is most of the Signature dolls, its more stock then was available last year at this time but pretty darn good for the end of Year 3 I think.

At this point I really don't see the brand dying, WinX/Bratzilla/Novi Stars/La Dee Da and La La Loopsey are all on the clearance aisle with stickers trying to get them out of the store but Monster High is sitting there steadfast with Barbie not on clearance or even in abundance

They are going to release a movie in a year or so, hopefully Mattel can not oversaturate and kill the market during that
    I bought a Winx "concert" doll from Amazon as it was on sale for $4 and I thought it looked nice.

It's worth about $4 but not much more. Bad hair, no real arm articulation(they HAVE an articulated arm for this line, but it's only used on the fairy dolls), ugly knees and the hair's not even in a ponytail like it is on the package art. It looks okay and for $4 I'm not really let down but I think $15 apiece for these things would be unacceptable. Granted, I know little about the Winx franchise(beyond the fact it looks like a knockoff of Disney's old series WITCH) and bought it as an impulse but I could see fans getting the short end with these dolls. Compared to MH they really lack.

I'm not sure about the Bratzillaz sales... I think MGA wanted them discounted to encourage Christmas sales because it seems prices started going back up. And I still haven't seen the GITD dolls, and online retailers have yet to stock them.

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I dont watch the MH show, so Im curious...what wil Gills Signature Doll be wearing?
    He will be wearing his letterman jacket, similar to the outfit Hoodude has

http://api.ning.com/files/SnQAT54KAj...t3.17.13AM.png

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    I'm not sure about the Bratzillaz sales... I think MGA wanted them discounted to encourage Christmas sales because it seems prices started going back up. And I still haven't seen the GITD dolls, and online retailers have yet to stock them.
    I have seen the GiTD ones at Walmart, they are kinda neat