Page 12 of 130 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster High

Did anyone ever see what was on the DVDs that came with some of the toys? I don't collect these, but I wouldn't mind having a DVD of their special that I missed last year for Halloween. It would be an excuse for me to get one. I really need to get a daughter to give me a better excuse. Buying so many He-Man toys is embarrassing as it is.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    Did anyone ever see what was on the DVDs that came with some of the toys? I don't collect these, but I wouldn't mind having a DVD of their special that I missed last year for Halloween. It would be an excuse for me to get one. I really need to get a daughter to give me a better excuse. Buying so many He-Man toys is embarrassing as it is.
    I will be checking out the DVD shortly since my wife and I are opening our collection
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I will be checking out the DVD shortly since my wife and I are opening our collection
    Cool! Thanks.

I honestly think we're going to see a live action Monster High long before He-Man ever makes it back to the big screen.

JOIN THE GROUP...

Just in case anyone was wondering the results from the fan selection are up. I call shenanigans because I saw the poll before it went offline and the spider girl was up easily by 30% or so. There is absolutely no way Scarah Screams (a Banshee who looks like Spectra with white eyes) came back and won

Quote Originally Posted by Monster High Facebook
    Freaky-fab news: Scarah Screams has captured the vote to be the MH doll immortalized in 2012 - and not shockingly, the margin of victory was as thin as spider silk. She's eternally grateful for all of your votes (the response from Comic-Con, MonsterHigh.com and Facebook was hair-raising)!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Just in case anyone was wondering the results from the fan selection are up. I call shenanigans because I saw the poll before it went offline and the spider girl was up easily by 30% or so. There is absolutely no way Scarah Screams (a Banshee who looks like Spectra with white eyes) came back and won
    That sucks, I wanted the Headless Headmistress to win!

I actually had a feeling Scarah Screams would win though. I was watching a few Monster High videos on YouTube...and I don't know if anyone was aware...but she's a background character in a bunch of them...
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    That sucks, I wanted the Headless Headmistress to win!

I actually had a feeling Scarah Screams would win though. I was watching a few Monster High videos on YouTube...and I don't know if anyone was aware...but she's a background character in a bunch of them...
    Yeah there a lot of people who say it was rigged and she was going to win the whole time because of that

I wanted Headmistress or the Spider Girl, but the Spider Girl did win and I think that is one of the reasons Mattel pulled the poll

Yeah there a lot of people who say it was rigged and she was going to win the whole time because of that
    Mattel being less than honest with the results of a poll?

The only time I jump on the conspiracy/anti-Mattel bandwagon is when it comes to polls. They seem to always offer up the toy that didn't actually win for whatever reason. I'm still waiting for Granamyr to be a color different than what won.

I wanted Headmistress or the Spider Girl, but the Spider Girl did win and I think that is one of the reasons Mattel pulled the poll
    If I was going to buy them, Spider Girl would have won it for me with Headmistress as a distant second. The third option would have been dead last.

JOIN THE GROUP...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    Mattel being less than honest with the results of a poll?

The only time I jump on the conspiracy/anti-Mattel bandwagon is when it comes to polls. They seem to always offer up the toy that didn't actually win for whatever reason. I'm still waiting for Granamyr to be a color different than what won.
    Seriously I almost wish someone would ask them why should I even vote if whatever we choose is going to lose or be changed

If I was going to buy them, Spider Girl would have won it for me with Headmistress as a distant second. The third option would have been dead last.
    Yup Spider Girl was just more visually interesting, not to mention it would only be the 3rd non-human doll (Clawdeen and Lagoona being the others, I consider Draculara, Frankie, Cleo and Ghoulia human)

we better get the other 2 later they are to cool not to get figs

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Movie mayhem!
    I"m sort of interested in getting into this line... wish I had more money. They look like they could maybe make good bases for some Rainbow Brite customs.

Hi all,

Over the last couple of months I've been getting in Monster High a lot! Here's a video review of SDCC Ghoulia Yelps I did for Pop Culture Network. I think she's worth chasing down on the 2nd hand market if you missed her! =^_^=

That is great review, you should really do them for the whole line!

I love the SDCC Ghoulia, I think out of all the dolls it and the Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia are probably my 2 favorites.

That is great review, you should really do them for the whole line!

I love the SDCC Ghoulia, I think out of all the dolls it and the Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia are probably my 2 favorites.
    Thanks! I started with MH a few months ago after watching every single episode on the site in one evening! Ghoulia is definitely my favorite.

Side note: I totally voted for the Headless Headmistress at SDCC!

Did anyone ever find out what was on the DVD??

Also this set got even harder for completists. Two dolls are available only at a store called Smyths, and evidently it is in the UK.

Day at the Maul Frankie Stein and Draculaura:

http://monsterhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Dolls

Just under the playsets.

Also that page lists every single item merchandise wise and where to get it.

http://monsterhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Merchandise

Anyone want to help us get two of each of the Smyth's dolls??

And tomorrow we plan on taking pics of our collection so far, a few gaps in it but its a nice one so far.
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Luckily, I'm not that obsessive. I want every unique character, except Jackson Jekyll unless they issue him in normal clothes. I bought the new versions of Clawdeen, Cleo and Frankie in the regular line, but I don't feel compelled to acquire these two UK exclusives.

Yeah we need help with this line lolol I dropped like ummmmmmm hmmmm how much tonight on MH at wal-Mart lol had to have been close to $250 lol

Got Frankies bed, two of the dead tired dolls, a second Cleo Dance doll, a few dolls that werent even labeled with a sub set that had school items in them Lagoona, Frankie and Ghoulia, a new three pack for Dawn of the Dance. Tomorrow we plan to get the Gloom Beach five pack at Target if they have it along with the TRU exclusive set hopefully. I know there were more from Wal-Mart. But I cant remember right now, will post pics. We will likely get the two pack fashion outfit tomorrow from Wal-Mart, we skipped it tonight. We will post pics of everything. I thought I read he in the thread that the dolls were getting released again as basic dolls with different outfits. Hope Im wrong lol. Also Target online claims that a Target close to us has Spectra and Abbey in stock. So hopefully we can snag those too. Still trying to find Thundercats, I canceled my bbts order in hopes of finding them all tonight but nothing yet lolol
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall

hope the U.S. will get the 2 dolls

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    Yeah we need help with this line lolol I dropped like ummmmmmm hmmmm how much tonight on MH at wal-Mart lol had to have been close to $250 lol

Got Frankies bed, two of the dead tired dolls, a second Cleo Dance doll, a few dolls that werent even labeled with a sub set that had school items in them Lagoona, Frankie and Ghoulia, a new three pack for Dawn of the Dance. Tomorrow we plan to get the Gloom Beach five pack at Target if they have it along with the TRU exclusive set hopefully. I know there were more from Wal-Mart. But I cant remember right now, will post pics. We will likely get the two pack fashion outfit tomorrow from Wal-Mart, we skipped it tonight. We will post pics of everything. I thought I read he in the thread that the dolls were getting released again as basic dolls with different outfits. Hope Im wrong lol. Also Target online claims that a Target close to us has Spectra and Abbey in stock. So hopefully we can snag those too. Still trying to find Thundercats, I canceled my bbts order in hopes of finding them all tonight but nothing yet lolol
    You sound like Jill, she took advantage of Walmarts 2 for $20 on the Beach dolls and 2 for $30 on the regular dolls last month to get them all

We just have the gift packs and Abbey to get

Abbey's case has not shown up in stores yet so if you find it let us know what other figures were there. I have opened several Spectra cases but have yet to find an Abbey case

You sound like Jill, she took advantage of Walmarts 2 for $20 on the Beach dolls and 2 for $30 on the regular dolls last month to get them all

We just have the gift packs and Abbey to get

Abbey's case has not shown up in stores yet so if you find it let us know what other figures were there. I have opened several Spectra cases but have yet to find an Abbey case
    Did you get the Clawd and Draculaura two pack yet?? And did you ever go through that package we sent you yet lolol.

Did you get the Clawd and Draculaura two pack yet?? And did you ever go through that package we sent you yet lolol.
    You I did after I talked to your sister

The only thing we are waiting on is the 3 giftsets and Abbey (well and possibly those 2 UK dolls if we can find more info on them)

You I did after I talked to your sister

The only thing we are waiting on is the 3 giftsets and Abbey (well and possibly those 2 UK dolls if we can find more info on them)
    lol cool shes still waiting to see what you thought of the Cidatel thing lol think we put in a MH thing too lol still need to get you the ink too lol. will do that today still off to Target and TRU now though. see what we can find.

lol cool shes still waiting to see what you thought of the Cidatel thing lol think we put in a MH thing too lol still need to get you the ink too lol. will do that today still off to Target and TRU now though. see what we can find.
    Oh I loved it and was shocked to see it, have used some of it a bit on my WH stuff but been really busy. Yup just waiting on the ink

Good luck on Target, let us know what you find since I see all the Targets are reporting Abbey in stock but I went last night and saw nothing.

Also Target online claims that a Target close to us has Spectra and Abbey in stock. So hopefully we can snag those too.
    That's not accurate. All the dolls have the same DPCI number, so all it's telling you is that your local Target has some MH dolls, not specific ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    That's not accurate. All the dolls have the same DPCI number, so all it's telling you is that your local Target has some MH dolls, not specific ones.
    Do we happen to know what case has Abbey? Walmart has been getting 999E which is the Spectra case

I have yet to come across it. There's also a new Lagoona that isn't pictured on the box. I suspect she is shipping with Abbey.

Also, I just saw that the Day at the Maul outfits are available in the US, they just come as separate outfits, not dressed dolls.
    Attached Images Attached Images