Page 126 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3240

Thread: Monster High

UGH...

I didn't even think of it until i was typing that.

I will tomorrow...going to see if they have any Darth Mauls out anyhow...
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Be at your local Target on Sept. 19th!!

I just saw a little sign set up in the MH section and it was announcing the new line...

It has Clawdeen singing into a mic. (In shadow).

I think it said something like: a clawderific surprise is coming...or sonething like that.
    I'll be there at open.

Also, while i was in today Target was setting up the new toy isle plan-o-grams and MH presence is much bigger and fancier.

I've started to go to Target now because Ellen said it was okay!
    Is that the Catty Noir series then?

And does anyone have actual pictures of the new Spectra with the coat? I still cannot find anything, especially close up shots.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Here be the sign...
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

How fun is that? A Friday the 13th in store promo!
    Top Ten Next Reveals Wanted: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Mermista, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Tung Lashor

Actually...it is Catty Noir in silhouette...i thought it was Clawdeen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Is that the Catty Noir series then?

And does anyone have actual pictures of the new Spectra with the coat? I still cannot find anything, especially close up shots.
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

lol Figures it will be Sept 13 since I'll be at an anime convention all weekend long.

Wait, your Target has the 13 Wishes series? I haven't seen anything new MH wise at my Target since the Spectra and Clawdeen Power Ghouls came out. The shelves have been fully stocked of those, the fairy tale ones, and the masquerade figures. Hell, I finally bought that Spectra outfit we will never use becuase it was on clearance for 88 cents.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

@ Dr. Kain...

They've had them for about the last month...

They just set the new display about 2 weeks ago & they have a wrap around end cap with older stock.
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Wow, just when my g/fw as ready to give it up, we found Catrine at a Walmart today and then we go to Target to get groceries and they had Twyla and a 5 pack of figures with a male fish dude and it was only $30. We already had that Robecca, but now she has a reason to buy the clothing pack from TRU.

Now we just need to find Gigi and then wait for the Catty Noir line and other Power Ghouls to be out in 4 years.

EDIT:

Is Gigi not out yet? My Target was putting out new cases of 13 Wishes when I was there this morning and they had 8 Twylas but no Gigis.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; August 11, 2013 at 02:51pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Is Gigi not out yet? My Target was putting out new cases of 13 Wishes when I was there this morning and they had 8 Twylas but no Gigis.
    Apparently, Gigi ships in a solid case. Not sure if it's the same case assortment as the other three or not.

Wow, just when my g/fw as ready to give it up, we found Catrine at a Walmart today and then we go to Target to get groceries and they had Twyla and a 5 pack of figures with a male fish dude and it was only $30. We already had that Robecca, but now she has a reason to buy the clothing pack from TRU.
    Yeah you took advantage of the Target "we don't realize we use the same sku for everything" policy

They were clearing the 5 pack Skull Shores 5 pack out at $29.99 except a secret is Target is soooo lazy the Gloom Beach, Skull Shores AND Dance Class 5 packs all share the exact same sku in the register system (despite physically having different skus on the box).

So if you happened by a Target that did not care to follow their memos and put out the new 5 pack early then you get to save $30 (since they also increased the price of the Dance Class 5 pack over the past 5 Packs)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Yeah you took advantage of the Target "we don't realize we use the same sku for everything" policy

They were clearing the 5 pack Skull Shores 5 pack out at $29.99 except a secret is Target is soooo lazy the Gloom Beach, Skull Shores AND Dance Class 5 packs all share the exact same sku in the register system (despite physically having different skus on the box).

So if you happened by a Target that did not care to follow their memos and put out the new 5 pack early then you get to save $30 (since they also increased the price of the Dance Class 5 pack over the past 5 Packs)
    Actually, they had individual sale tags on the endcap, one which read the Gloom Beach and the other read Dance Class. That is how we knew the Dance one was $30.

Actually, they had individual sale tags on the endcap, one which read the Gloom Beach and the other read Dance Class. That is how we knew the Dance one was $30.
    Yeah but they ring up as the same SKU, whether they had signs does not change the fact they only have 1 item in the register

1081151_10200430643271489_33373799_n.jpg

That is a pic from the sets we bought to show how they rung up, same thing happened when Skull Shores came out and they clearanced out Gloom Beach
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

This seems like a knowledgeable group of Monster High people, so I'll ask a question if no one minds. My daughter is HUGE into these things, but she only started collecting last year. She would like to get some of the original versions of the dolls like Clawdeen, Lagoona and Ghoulia. It's my understanding that some of these are supposed to be re-issued, but I'm not real clear. Does anyone know if this is true, and if they are going to be general release or exclusive? I've seen pre-orders on Big Bad Toy Store, but I'm still not sure what the deal is. They also have some called "Core" dolls. What does that mean? Thanks in advance!

@erisk

Ooooh hold on to that wallet! lol

Core = Frankie, Draculara, Clawdeen, Cleo/Deuce (sold in 2 pack), Holt, & Ghoulia & Lagoona. They were the originals.

I would go with BBTS for clawdeen. Draculara, Abbie, & Spectra have been reissued. Nobody else has though.

Or you could go with entertainmentearth...theres was cheaper for Clawdeen.
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Thanks Stratos*Major! Too late on the wallet I'm afraid! She's almost 8, and she's really getting into collecting. She's in love with the line. I'll check those online stores. I've ordered lots from BBTS, so I'm comfortable ordering from there. DO you know if any of the other are planned as reissues? She wants Holt and Claude Wolf, but Ebay is right out. Just too expensive. I can't believe the prices.

Clawde is getting a variant...

Holt has never had a reissue or variant to-date.

Catty Noir is coming on Sept. 13 to target...thats a new one.

Scarah Screams is out there now in a fashion pack...she was last years SDCC exclusive.

You should be able to get the reissued Clawdeen no problem online. Maybe even a reissue of Draculaura too.

Lagoona & Ghoulia may...just no news of it now...
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Cool, thanks. That helps a lot. I haven't been able to find a site that's really good at reporting news as reliably as this site. I'll just keep watching this thread for updates. Thanks so much for your help. There are a LOT of dolls out there, so it's a bit overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Clawde is getting a variant...

Holt has never had a reissue or variant to-date.

Catty Noir is coming on Sept. 13 to target...thats a new one.

Scarah Screams is out there now in a fashion pack...she was last years SDCC exclusive.

You should be able to get the reissued Clawdeen no problem online. Maybe even a reissue of Draculaura too.

Lagoona & Ghoulia may...just no news of it now...

Movie mayhem!
    Holt has a varient right now. Justice exclusive
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    Holt has a varient right now. Justice exclusive
    What is Justice?
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Overpriced mall clothing store. For some reason, they carry Monster High. As I recall, their prices on the figures are a tad higher than normal retail, but not shockingly so.

anyone have a pic of this Justice exclusive? Is he tough to find or are there plenty in store?

Quote Originally Posted by Heli88 View Post
    Overpriced mall clothing store. For some reason, they carry Monster High. As I recall, their prices on the figures are a tad higher than normal retail, but not shockingly so.
    So like TRU?

Heroic Warrior
    Here are the three swim dolls that are exclusive to Justice...

The three have been on Justice's website (though not searchable right now) but Holt has been sold out everytime I've checked. Don't let the prices scare you, I imagine they are listed at $24-$25 for what would be a $13-$15 doll anywhere else *BUT* they apparently run a perpetual 40% off sale which puts them into the "normal" price range for that type of doll. I haven't had any luck finding them yet, but I live a minimum of 25 miles from a store so I can't check regularly, but some of the Monster High forums claim that they've been relatively easy to find (at least when they first shipped). Right now they're also the only place I know of that you can find Ever After High, I'm guessing that Mattel gave them some sort of exclusive window on the line.

Also, the re-issues of wave 1 Frankie, Draculaura and Clawdeen should be available at brick-n-mortar Walmart stores now or very soon as they are on the new modular for fall. My store has them in-stock - somewhere - hopefully someone will get through the pallets and get them on shelf sometime soon.
    Last edited by Jim_Abell; August 14, 2013 at 06:37pm.

I picked up Holt this weekend, each store gets 2 to start. So if its not at yours either it did not come in or someone got it

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I'm done with MH. I don't feel like throwing more money at the dolls, the reissues were apparently botched to being online only, and I think a member of the MH Dolls forum is ripping me off on a custom clothing deal, which is kind of the final nail in that coffin.
    I would sooner gouge my eyes out with a heated spoon than watch Jem. I consider it to be a terrible cartoon. There. I said it.