Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

Ummmm yeah...theres a justic at our mall. Ill have to check for the dolls & will see of they have that mad hatter doll...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    ...the reissues were apparently botched to being online only...
    Um, no... The re-issue case (it is a completely separate assortment, not just a "wave" of the basic case) is part of the fall reset at Walmart (which is in the process of being done right now) at a $20 price point, not sure if other brick-n-mortars will have them but can't imagine they'd pass those up.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    ...and I think a member of the MH Dolls forum is ripping me off on a custom clothing deal, which is kind of the final nail in that coffin.
    ...and that's making you stop collecting?...

Well yes, yes they do have MH & Ever After at Justice...
    Which is, btw, right across from my store...
    No Holts but the ASM loves me so Im getting one held on next shipment...
    They Ever After are marked at @ 36.00, but like Mark said its 40% off so it brought um down to $22 after tax.
    No Mad Hatter...but thats gonna get held to for me.
    I did end up with the Raven Queen.
    They "good girls" look too good...but the bad girls look cool to me...oh Mattel...
    Last edited by Stratos*Major; August 15, 2013 at 05:04pm.

Movie mayhem!
    Don't supose you could get them to hold meeee some lol

Who do you need?
    The only one they are missing is Madelyn Hatter.
    Honestly the only 2 I think are cool enough to get.
    They are a bit too pretty for me...

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I think the girl lines of toys are moving better than the boys toys in stores. monster high is getting new inventory throughout the year unlike most of the boys action figure lines.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Ummmm yeah...theres a justic at our mall. Ill have to check for the dolls & will see of they have that mad hatter doll...
    All our Justice stores out here (4 of them) are filled with every Ever After Doll. So just keep checking back I am sure you will get her!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    Um, no... The re-issue case (it is a completely separate assortment, not just a "wave" of the basic case) is part of the fall reset at Walmart (which is in the process of being done right now) at a $20 price point, not sure if other brick-n-mortars will have them but can't imagine they'd pass those up.
    Yeah the base price is going to be something like $19.99-21.99 and Mattel has solicited them EVERYWHERE so they will most likely be at every store this fall (Walmart, Target, Kohls, Shopko, KMart, etc)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Freaking A...
    Justice has a buy 1 get 1 free that started today...
    Not only that but they didn't get in anymore Ever Afters or MH...naturally!

Movie mayhem!
    how long does it run

I've been seeing the Cleo/Ghoulia Classroom 2-pack for the last two weeks, and I knew it was just a matter of time 'til I can upon the Heath/Abbey pack. Found one today at Meijers, and he looks pretty darn good. He's probably my favorite character, and it's about time he got into the line.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Well, with DCU dead, and I no longer collecting MOTUC, this topic is pretty much the only reason I will still be coming to this board.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    how long does it run
    It's gonna run until the day before they get in our maddys!!!

That store is such a visual assault too! Everything is neon & glitter...its sensory overload!

- - - Updated - - -

Just like i said...
    They are 40% + 20% off in stores now...so it boiled down to BOGO free.
    I would know cause i bought someone one, but oh no...they just had to buy it online...
    She is really cool! Unless they do more "Rebels" Im done.

Heroic Warrior
    Blondie should be the next Royal and Cerise and Cupid the next Rebels though I have no idea when they're supposed to get mixed into the cases.

I am waiting for the Hunter guy myself!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

lol love his 90's skater cut!

Heroic Warrior
    A photo of the Legacy Day assortment was posted at the EAH Facebook page today...

Now when are they gonna show us the next assortments?... Really wanna see Cerise, Blondie and Cupid...

Here Comes Cupid

The Shoe Must Go On

Catty Noir is already hitting stores.
    I found her , 6, at a TRU & not at the Target.
    Lot of pink...
    Gonna pass on her, she's a bit too "showy" for me.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Catty Noir is already hitting stores.
    I found her , 6, at a TRU & not at the Target.
    Lot of pink...
    Gonna pass on her, she's a bit too "showy" for me.
    What about the Spectra?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I just saw Catty.
    What i really wanna find is that I Love Fashion Scarah!

Movie mayhem!
    Finally have had luck finding these. Now have all 4 and actually have a full extra set if anyone needs them.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I just saw Catty.
    What i really wanna find is that I Love Fashion Scarah!
    My wife lucked into a TRU that had one, now she does not have to open either of her SDCC ones so she is thrilled!

Saw Catty today passed. I did pick up the Abbey and Heath two pack for the girlfriend.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Movie mayhem!
    Just saw about 50 Cattys at kmart
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I have been waiting for Catty and I LOVE her! Her and Catrine have to be my top favorites (and I do have a soft spot for the 1st release of Toralei, love the bendy tail). I guess I love the kitties, except for the twins, I don't like them at all.

I've seen the I Heart Fashion Scarah, she looks awesome, but I had opened my SDCC one when I purchased her last year. Still trying to find Power Ghouls Cat Tastrophe and Voltageous...my Target doesn't have them yet.

Heroic Warrior
    Big Lots has the slim-box dolls in their ad (which starts today) for $10. I stopped by one yesterday and found the corrected swim line Venus and Draculaura, they weren't on sale, yet, but I wasn't going to argue over $4 considering how long I've been looking for those two (that and I don't want to make a 40 mile round trip to pick them up this morning). Plenty of swim line and music festival dolls where I stopped, there may have been a few rollermaze, too. They also had the I <3 Shoes dolls for $15 (don't think they're part of the sale) which did annoy me a little since I picked them up just hours before at Meijer's for $16 each... Found all of the Legacy Day dolls at Justice, as well. About $27 after having the $42 price tag adjusted down 40%. Only picked up Apple so far since I don't have her basic version yet.

Was surprised to finally find Mystixx dolls at TRU. All of the original releases, all of the Zombies and two of the Grimms, $20 price point for all of them. The Zombie and Grimm dolls have been packaged with the "monster" (for lack of a better term) face to the front of the box with the "normal" face showing through an oval window in the back of the box. The Zombies are neat in that they each come with an extra wig and the outfits look to better more detailed than the original releases (though the shoes are all recycled). The Grimms have more elaborate outfits instead of the second wig (again, the shoes are recycled) but I was extremely disappointed in the masks. The Toy Fair pics made the masks seem like the real selling point but the masks are just printed cardboard with feathers (or some detail) glued to them. The bird and snake dolls were the ones I saw. Have seen pics where people have found the outfit/wig packs at TRU but there were none at the store I visited.