Page 17 of 130 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster High

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Does anyone know when the headless girl or the ghost girl with the purple hair are supposed to be out?
    Most likely in the Spring, they are not in the next wave so I would assume they will be in the waves shown at Toy Fair.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Ok Just heard that Toralei has started appearing in Australian toyshops. am On the hunt tomoro!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

yeah found a Toralei and Abbey yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3 View Post
    Awesome! Yeah they were reported in Victoria! If you see another Toralei Let me know mate!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

[/CENTER]

Can you guys take some pics? Just got Abbey so now I need me a Toralei!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

sure no probs mate... im going for another look today... the one i got didnt even scan, so not sure if they are even meant to have them?
    and i heard Abbey wasnt being released here, but found one to.

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Awesome! Yeah they were reported in Victoria! If you see another Toralei Let me know mate!

I just got Spectra and the new "school club" outfits: Fashion club outfit for Clawdeen, Snowboard club for Abbey, and Comic book club for Ghoulia. I passed on the Journalist club for Draculaura for now since its cheesey. I'll see if my daughter really wants it.

I have to say that the comic book club outfit for Ghoulia is all kinds of awesome! It not only comes with a mini-comic book sized for the dolls, but also a mini-action figure of Ghoulia's hero: Deadfast! It even comes MIB! You can take it out of the mini-plastic blister card and slip it back in if you want, but it's freakin awesome! A collectable action figure sized for a collectable doll! I really can't get over how cool it is!
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    I have to say that the comic book club outfit for Ghoulia is all kinds of awesome! It not only comes with a mini-comic book sized for the dolls, but also a mini-action figure of Ghoulia's hero: Deadfast! It even comes MIB! You can take it out of the mini-plastic blister card and slip it back in if you want, but it's freakin awesome! A collectable action figure sized for a collectable doll! I really can't get over how cool it is!
    So basically they took the extra accessories from the SDCC Ghoulia and put it in a fashion

Movie mayhem!
    d-.-b *Monster Monster High Monster High Monster Monster High* d-.-b

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3 View Post
    I am kicking myself. I know my Target got new Monster High dolls. I saw Spectra, but thinking I had them all, I didn't bother looking further. Now I'm convinced I missed out on Toralei!

Movie mayhem!
    Tivo just recorded the monster high hween special. Was the first special ever released on dvd?

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    Tivo just recorded the monster high hween special. Was the first special ever released on dvd?
    It was, but only if you buy the second wave of the Dawn of the Dance dolls (Deuce, Ghoulia, Lagoona and a re-issue of Cleo)

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

If anyone missed the special its on Monster Highs Website as well as in 6 parts on Youtube

Just like how the 1st special sold the 1st waves and the DoTD I can see this one is selling the Fearleading and Dead Tired sets

The 2nd season of shorts is wrapped up and S3 has started

Widget

My sons First Monster High

My wife and I never want our son to have any gender bis. While driving to Frank N' Con this past weekend we wrapped him a gift of Frankie Stine. He loves her and well then, so do I. This is his first Monster High, most likely not going to be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Prime View Post
    My wife and I never want our son to have any gender bis. While driving to Frank N' Con this past weekend we wrapped him a gift of Frankie Stine. He loves her and well then, so do I. This is his first Monster High, most likely not going to be the last.
    That is great to hear, and I think MH evokes that reaction in a lot.

I have seen a number of guys who do not collect "dolls" or anything female related buy the Monster High sets.

Also just noticed that the S3 webisodes have yet to appear on MH main site, they have appeared in Canada and the UK

S3E1

S3E2

I love this toyline and I'm not ashamed to admit it. The little details in these dolls really make them special and stand out. The articulation reminds me alot of an action figure. I hope this line does not fade away and goes on to be one of Mattel's powerhouse licenses.

I still think that Mattel should do a SDCC exclusive Cleo done up as Catra or even Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    I love this toyline and I'm not ashamed to admit it. The little details in these dolls really make them special and stand out. The articulation reminds me alot of an action figure. I hope this line does not fade away and goes on to be one of Mattel's powerhouse licenses.

I still think that Mattel should do a SDCC exclusive Cleo done up as Catra or even Wonder Woman.
    Well unless Mattel royally messes it up it should be around for some time, the live action is in development for sometime in 2012-2014 and last year it finished neck and neck with Barbie but only because Mattel underestimated stock levels and many stores were left without enough for Christmas

Its been a long time since they had something to rival Barbie in their girls department.

MOTUC has made me lazy. If this line had been available on Matty, I know I would have started collecting it. I still might get a couple, but I don't have the cash to start tracking everything down on Ebay. I still think it's a great idea for a line and probably has the most crossover appeal for guys & girls since Grumpy Bear did with the Care Bears.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    MOTUC has made me lazy. If this line had been available on Matty, I know I would have started collecting it. I still might get a couple, but I don't have the cash to start tracking everything down on Ebay. I still think it's a great idea for a line and probably has the most crossover appeal for guys & girls since Grumpy Bear did with the Care Bears.
    Well unless you are wanting 100% of everything then 99% of the line is available at Target and Walmart almost all the time

The only figures that are going to be somewhat rare are

1st version of Clawdeen (because they phased her out of shipments for Holt Hyde and Ghoulia)

2nd version of Clawdeen (again phasing her out for newer figures)

2010 SDCC Frankie Black and White
    2011 SDCC Ghoulia (which was available on MattyCollector)

So basically if you like Clawdeen you will have to use eBay but even last night I saw almost the entire line between several stores

Mattel severely underestimated demand last year so they spent this year catching up, what they in essence did was provide dolls from Wave 1 - Current when usually you would never see older figures after this long enter the channel

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Well unless you are wanting 100% of everything then 99% of the line is available at Target and Walmart almost all the time

The only figures that are going to be somewhat rare are

1st version of Clawdeen (because they phased her out of shipments for Holt Hyde and Ghoulia)

2nd version of Clawdeen (again phasing her out for newer figures)

2010 SDCC Frankie Black and White
    2011 SDCC Ghoulia (which was available on MattyCollector)

So basically if you like Clawdeen you will have to use eBay but even last night I saw almost the entire line between several stores

Mattel severely underestimated demand last year so they spent this year catching up, what they in essence did was provide dolls from Wave 1 - Current when usually you would never see older figures after this long enter the channel
    Thanks for the info. I definitely wouldn't want 100% of everything(I wouldn't want the bedroom playsets or costumes that come without a toy). I'll check out some stores this weekend.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Thanks for the info. I definitely wouldn't want 100% of everything(I wouldn't want the bedroom playsets or costumes that come without a toy). I'll check out some stores this weekend.
    Also don't let stock levels get you down, Walmart and Toys R Us offer layaway so a lot of the toys are being put there so parents have longer to pay them off. Toys R Us had a deal last week spend $50 get $10 off

Target is having a big sale this week on the dolls but our just got restocked on Tuesday

Also the newest bed sets (Clawdeen and Lagoona) come with dolls, its only the first 2 that did not.

There are 5 different groups now

Standard outfits (these will just look like regular boxed dolls)
    Dawn of the Dance
    Gloom Beach
    Dead Tired
    School Edition (can't remember the specific name but they come with school stuff)

If anyone is looking for a list (with pictures!) of all the releases, one can be found here:

http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=274988.html

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Also the newest bed sets (Clawdeen and Lagoona) come with dolls, its only the first 2 that did not.
    I was 100% against the 'Dead Tired' Set and then I went a bit Crazy on a whim buy attack on Amazon!

They aint for everyone, and I admit Im dreading finding somwhere to store thm, but the Beds are awesome!....Its been so long since I opened and assembled a Really GOOD playset! Clawdeens and frankies are brilliant!

ka

[/CENTER]

That is an awesome display Ka! I was against the Dead Tired series too until we found the 1st two beds on Walmart clearance for $11

At least they come with dolls now, I really like the Laguna Hydration Station

That is an awesome display Ka! I was against the Dead Tired series too until we found the 1st two beds on Walmart clearance for $11

At least they come with dolls now, I really like the Laguna Hydration Station
    Yeah I LOVE the Hydration Staion....But I hafta laugh at the advertised ' Its also a nite light' cos seriously....have you heard that thing???????

The pump is LOUD!!!!!

I Really hope they release a Cleo bed cos I would LOVE a Mummy case for her!!

the least impressive bed is Dracs.....not that its bad, its just that the DT Draculaura has the massive Pony tails..and they dont fit in unless your squish em...Design Fail!

aj

[/CENTER]