Page 20 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster High

I hope Toreli isn't too hard to find. These dolls are flying off the shelves. Especially the new characters. Does anyone know if they are going to release a basic Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Wow, if you could get me an Abbey that would be great! My daughter would be thrilled! It's number one on her Christmas list.

The TRU by me (in Pennsylvania) has crap right now, and in low numbers. So, maybe they will be restocking soon...

I will be checking again this weekend. Here's hoping...
    Thursday is your best bet thats the day most TRU get there stock in. i always go in really early on a Thursday and 9 times out of 10 get just what i wanted

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    I hope Toreli isn't too hard to find. These dolls are flying off the shelves. Especially the new characters. Does anyone know if they are going to release a basic Jackson?
    He has not been shown yet but with the amount of webisodes devoted to him in regular clothes it would be awkward to not. The problem with him is he is a guy doll and in this line guy doll sales stink. Holt Hyde clogs the shelves as does Jacksons Beach and the Duece/Cleo 2 pack. Each one has a failing but in Mattel's eyes I think they are going to space the men VERY far apart in this line.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    Thursday is your best bet thats the day most TRU get there stock in. i always go in really early on a Thursday and 9 times out of 10 get just what i wanted
    Yup Thursday is the day, but unpacking times vary. Mine gets stock it at 9a but won't unpack till the afternoon
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    And as Christmas comes closer, They will start getting a truck a day sometimes two trucks plus there will be a night crew restocking the shelves overnight.. I know I used to work there for Three Fun Years!!

Target's days vary. My store typically only gets trucks Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but I have spoken to friends who work at other Targets and they get theirs on different days. You can always ask, though. You might get someone who works there that's super cool like me and will give you that info and even in some cases text you if what you're looking for arrives. But I highly doubt it!

I just got back from my TRU and the Abbeys and Spectra were gone. Sorry VZX. Why I didn't just pick them up last night is beyond me?

TRU was a complete zoo!!! I forgot that because it is Veterans Day and a lot of people didn't have to go to work. I saw a lot of parents and couples Xmas shopping.

The MH shelf itself was pretty wiped. After less than 24, it looks like they sold about 80% of their stock. It looks like they even sold some of the Frankies and Cleos that were clogging the shelves. I was told by the manager, who knows me pretty well , that a truck was coming in tonight and that more MH dolls would be on it so I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

My TRU is kind of unique cause it gets deliveries several times a week. The distribution center for the region is literally across the street.

My cousin who works at a TRU is looking into getting some Torelis. I told her to keep an eye out for me.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I just got back from my TRU and the Abbeys and Spectra were gone. Sorry VZX. Why I didn't just pick them up last night is beyond me?
    I always feel like that too! Nowadays I lay-By (i think you guys call it Lay away) whatever I find then come home Post on the furums if the items are wanted by anyone, then if they are I go back and get them off! saves the stress!lol

ka
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

OK, I just got back from the TRU by me: I got a Toralei! But, no Abbeys!

They had like 6 Spectras, but no friggin Abbeys! I'm so ticked I missed her, I feel like punching something! But, with what you guys are saying, and since I got a Toralei, it sounds like more should be on the way...so, I'm hoping to find her soon.....

BTW: Thanks to all for helping out!
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

They had like 6 Spectras, but no friggin Abbeys! I'm so ticked I missed her, I feel like punching something! But, with what you guys are saying, and since I got a Toralei, it sounds like more should be on the way...so, I'm hoping to find her soon.....

That is a great, keep at it and you will find her before Christmas. Mattel is shipping ALOT of Monster High product.

Black Friday Walmart is offering all the dolls for $10 ea so they will burn through a lot of stock before December even starts
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

That's great.

Hopefully I can find one soon.

They had like 6 Spectras, but no friggin Abbeys! I'm so ticked I missed her, I feel like punching something!
    You got a Toralei but feel like punching something for not getting Abbey? Grrrr! *shakes fist!*

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Just got home from our main Toystore - a whole centre aisle unit full of MH, mainly 2nd ed Cleos and Clawdeens, a couple of Frankies,2 holts and 8 Spectras!

so Either its all older stock or any Abbys & Toraleis have long gone!

dang it!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Movie mayhem!
    Wow @all walmart. We don't have them here...if anyone is out on bfriday and sees Cleo her sis or any of the boys ans feels like grabbing them for me let me know hehe

Meet the newest doll Howleen (Clawd and Clawdeens sister)

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...79748727_n.jpg
    Cute! Yet another doll for me to obsess over and stress out trying to find! Ha ha!

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...79748727_n.jpg
    Awesome, I like the yellow!! Once again Monster High comes through with a new look..

Mark, how did you find out about Howleen? Dang...more dolls to look for, now! C'mon, Mattel, slow down!

Mark, how did you find out about Howleen? Dang...more dolls to look for, now! C'mon, Mattel, slow down!
    Mattel debuts most of the new dolls on Facebook, they revealed her this morning

Mattel debuts most of the new dolls on Facebook, they revealed her this morning
    Thanks for the tip! It never occurred to me to look there!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    Thanks for the tip! It never occurred to me to look there!
    https://www.facebook.com/MonsterHigh

Just in case you can't find it since there are fan group pages with the same name

They usually debut the new webisodes, reveal the dolls, and showcase fan artwork on this page

I love Howleen she looks like Rihanna.

Well I found Toralei this morning WOOHOO! I saw on the back of the packaging Opretta and Nefera. I really want Nefera, but I guess I will wait. I have been pretty lucky with the dolls so far.
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

The rumor mill is hinting at upcoming 3 new store exclusives

Howleen w/Clawdeen 2 pack exclusive to TRU (replaces Fearleading Boxed Set)
    Cat twins (Torelei's partners) 2 pack exclusive to Target (replaces Gloom Beach Box)
    Cupid exclusive to Walmart (replaces DoTD Box)

If this turns out to be true I really hope they don't ship till Jan or Feb, but Mattel posted the Cat Twins art late yesterday and Howleen on Saturday so they might be coming sooner then we think.

The only thing I like about the store exclusives if they get so many they are not 1st come 1st served like the regular dolls. People will complain about them and they will probably carry a higher price tag but nobody should have trouble finding them.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    Well I found Toralei this morning WOOHOO! I saw on the back of the packaging Opretta and Nefera. I really want Nefera, but I guess I will wait. I have been pretty lucky with the dolls so far.
    nice!

i want Nefera soo bad i love her

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

The rumor mill is hinting at upcoming 3 new store exclusives

Howleen w/Clawdeen 2 pack exclusive to TRU (replaces Fearleading Boxed Set)
    Cat twins (Torelei's partners) 2 pack exclusive to Target (replaces Gloom Beach Box)
    Cupid exclusive to Walmart (replaces DoTD Box)

If this turns out to be true I really hope they don't ship till Jan or Feb, but Mattel posted the Cat Twins art late yesterday and Howleen on Saturday so they might be coming sooner then we think.

The only thing I like about the store exclusives if they get so many they are not 1st come 1st served like the regular dolls. People will complain about them and they will probably carry a higher price tag but nobody should have trouble finding them.
    Yeah, the higher price will suck, but at least we won't be havnig trouble finding them. (I still can't find Abbey!)

I bet the cat twins will have the same mold as Toralei, just with longer hair and different colors.

I hope that Howleen is different mold from Clawdeen. In the last TV special, her right ear pointed down. And, in that photo her hood covered the ears, so we don't know.

Well, if those rumors are true, then, cool! It will be the third Clawdeen we get, but oh well. And, we will get the cats. But, my girls and I agree that the cupid doll is stupid. How is cupid a monster? Unless she's super cool in the webisodes, my girls don't want her.