Page 22 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster High

My wife was able to get us Gil and Abbey from the Skull Shores set but they had been picked over pretty thoroughly
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    My wife was able to get us Gil and Abbey from the Skull Shores set but they had been picked over pretty thoroughly
    That is a good start..I wonder how many there are per case? I would be surprised is there was more than one Gil per case.

Success picked up an Abbey for VZX if he still needs it (otherwise I will offer it to another orger) and got us a Torelei!

Thanks Bonehead for the heads up on Justice

I just have to say ask the store clerk, the one we went to went to the back for Torelei and Abbey
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Lubic View Post
    That is a good start..I wonder how many there are per case? I would be surprised is there was more than one Gil per case.
    Having opened two cases of the Skull Shores dolls I will say this, It's a case of six with 2 abbey's, 2 ghoulias, 1 Lagoona and 1 Gil. Draculaura is pictured but the two cases I got did not have her in them.
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    Having opened two cases of the Skull Shores dolls I will say this, It's a case of six with 2 abbey's, 2 ghoulias, 1 Lagoona and 1 Gil. Draculaura is pictured but the two cases I got did not have her in them.
    Yeah we did not see a Draculaura either

I like Gil's wrist articulation

I've called all the justice stores near me and no luck on skull shores . . . I'll keep calling though, they will hold the dolls, which is nice.

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

I have an extra Ghoulia if you want it.

Thanks Bonehead for the heads up on Justice
    No problem.

Yeah we did not see a Draculaura either

I like Gil's wrist articulation
    Draculara hasn't been released yet. She's going to replace Gil in the case in a few months when they do a case revision. If you want Gil get him now. I think Mattel has finally learned that the male figures just don't sell as well as the female ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I have an extra Ghoulia if you want it.
    Thanks but I think we are going to take our chances with her and Lagoona,

Abbey was the only one I really wanted outside of Gil and that was mainly to use her body with the new fashion I got at Big Lots

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    Thanks for the info!! I figured as much and since the story is he is the one getting bumped for Draculaura he might be rare but the male ones dont seam to sell to well, But I think Gil is the best one to date..

Thanks for the info!! I figured as much and since the story is he is the one getting bumped for Draculaura he might be rare but the male ones dont seam to sell to well, But I think Gil is the best one to date..
    Yeah he has probably the best detailing out of all the guys so far and his articulated hands are a big bonus. Him and Clawd really upped the value of the men in this line imho

We just got in like a dozen cases of the first year assortment. I hope unwitting parents buy them up! I don't want them clogging the shelves and delaying our store getting the Toralei wave!

Yeah he has probably the best detailing out of all the guys so far and his articulated hands are a big bonus. Him and Clawd really upped the value of the men in this line imho
    Is it just me or does Gil has a Twilight Edward look going for him?? Minus the Hair of Coarse..

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy JMB
    We just got in like a dozen cases of the first year assortment. I hope unwitting parents buy them up! I don't want them clogging the shelves and delaying our store getting the Toralei wave!
    Yeah that is not a good sign, Unless they have another big sell comming up like the did with DoTD but MH is so Popular right now I am sure they will still sell before Christmas. Do you know which case it is? The one with or With out Holt Hyde?
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; November 25, 2011 at 04:10pm.

Release update: The Sweet 1600 figures have started to show up at TRU.

Let the hunt begin!

Well they needed something else besides the 1000000 cases of DoTD

My wallet cannot keep up going into Christmas, I might have to wait on these newest ones till after the holidays

Is it just me or does Gil has a Twilight Edward look going for him?? Minus the Hair of Coarse..

Yeah that is not a good sign, Unless they have another big sell comming up like the did with DoTD but MH is so Popular right now I am sure they will still sell before Christmas. Do you know which case it is? The one with or With out Holt Hyde?
    It's the one with Holt, which sucks extra because he's such a poor seller, even when he was new.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar

My wallet cannot keep up going into Christmas, I might have to wait on these newest ones till after the holidays
    do what I do when theres an onslaught 'Lay-By' em (I think you yankees call it 'Lay-Away' unless my years of watching US sitcoms has led me wrong!) until after xmas.

the security of knowing you have em...but with minimal immediate outlay!

Im pasing on the Sweet 1600 set, I just cant cope with 'Tinsel Hair', it still bugs me that EVERY Cleo has it! (the three vintage Jem Dolls with Tinsel are still my least liked!! just Nasty!)
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

My TRU actually sold all of those DOTD cases in a few days.

The black Friday crowds then cleared out all of the other shelfwarming figures so hopefully TRU will be stocking all new product this week. I can't believe they sold all of those Frankie 2.0's and Cleos that have been sitting for months.

The Sweet 1600 figures should be easier to find than the other lines since they have their own MSRP. The thing that made Abby, Spectra, and Toralei rare was that you had to worry about Mattel shipping older cases. With the 1600 figures we won't have that problem. They will have their own shelf space like the School sets.

We saw a case of the 1600 today at TRU, had to pass though because the price was just too high. But they were readily available

We saw a case of the 1600 today at TRU, had to pass though because the price was just too high. But they were readily available
    Greeeeeaaaaat. I want Cupid, maybe some of the others, but I really need to stop buying crap for myself and my husband is USELESS with stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    Greeeeeaaaaat. I want Cupid, maybe some of the others, but I really need to stop buying crap for myself and my husband is USELESS with stuff like this.
    I dont think Cupid is coming out in the first wave,Right? So we might get a break on that one for awhile. I like the look of her but I would like to see it in person first..

Has anyone heard if Draculaura Car is coming out soon or will it be in the spring???

My compulsive obsessiveness for Monster High is the worse!! more than any other toy line I have every collected and that is saying alot..I just enjoy them so much and they are fun to collect..

I gotta slow down. We might pass on the Sweet 1600 series, but ya never know. We will get the car, though.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Thanks to my awesome fellow Aussie Power Of 3 I got my Toraleis today, and am really impressed, I wasnt really that excited for her but in hand shes great.....But the Damn Tail keeps dropping out...Methinks its 'Superglue' time!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I dont think Cupid is coming out in the first wave,Right? So we might get a break on that one for awhile. I like the look of her but I would like to see it in person first..

Has anyone heard if Draculaura Car is coming out soon or will it be in the spring???

My compulsive obsessiveness for Monster High is the worse!! more than any other toy line I have every collected and that is saying alot..I just enjoy them so much and they are fun to collect..
    Glad to hear I don't have to kill myself looking for her now.

I'm glad the Gloom Beach assortment happened. Normally, I get O.C. with toy lines, but since I had no interest in that wave (or the new beach assortment), that allowed me to sort of pick and choose. I'm mainly sticking with the main assortment and Dawn of the Dance. I'll wait until I see Sweet 1600 to decide. I don't collect any of the accessories. Too big and no room!

Scored today!!! I already had Spectra, but found another today. So glad to find the new doll so fast!!

Dillon

Movie mayhem!
    her cat would make a good custom base for a baby cringer