Page 25 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster High

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Canadian's your Toys R Us is featuring these in the newest ad so be on the lookout
    Mattel has already apologized for that ad and the Australian one that showed up a few weeks ago.

Werecat Twins

Last edited by Bonehead; December 15, 2011 at 04:32pm.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    The Werecat Twins Rock!! You got to love the ball of string purses!! I wonder if we will ever hear them talk?

Did you see today webisode!! The Dead Tired Abbey is going to be Awesome and it was nice to see Cleo's house and room.
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; December 15, 2011 at 05:32pm. Reason: added

My wife said that Walmart is now getting the single Create a Monster packs

Sadly that will have be a 2012 thing because Christmas broke me this year
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post

Werecat Twins

Awesome, weren't they going to be a two pack or a store exclusive?? Also whats the deal on that other Frankie that was shown a page or two back is it an exclusive??
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

I got the Skeleton Add-On Pack tonight at Walmart!

I found it in the action figure isle next to the WWE figures. Somebody must have picked it up and then discarded it for a John Cena figure. The MH section in the doll isle was completely wiped except for about 15 Deuce fashion packs.

I wanted the Three-eyed Girl by the Skeleton one is OK. I like her dress I think I'm going to put it on a spare Frankie I have.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    Awesome, weren't they going to be a two pack or a store exclusive?? Also whats the deal on that other Frankie that was shown a page or two back is it an exclusive??
    They're rumored to be a TRU exclusive 2 pack. Mattel though hasn't confirmed anything yet.

That Frankie is a retailer exclusive. I just hope that Mattel releases a colored version of it. I love the short hair Frankie!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Mattel has already apologized for that ad and the Australian one that showed up a few weeks ago.

Werecat Twins

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...5/Werecats.jpg
    I may pass on those! I had to glue Toraleis tail on!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Yeah, I'm very broke as well. The Create-a-monsters will be put on hold, for now....
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

There Werecats still might be but no one knows for sure yet. I am 99% sure that the Frankie is real but once again not very much info on that one yet either.

Ours had the Skeleton and Bee packs for $9.88 each (despite the tag saying $12.97)

I am guessing Walmart has more stock they are just trying to push whatever they can of random stock leading up to Christmas, then after Christmas everything really good will go out at full price
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Gheez, TRU. com is really starting to become it's own Scalp-or!! The on-line prices of The Sweet 1600 dolls started at 26.99 then a few days ago they went up to 29.99 and now I just check and they are up to 32.99 . That is a Dollar more than Cleo's Vanity set..I am sure the price will come back down after Christmas.

I am so glad to see Monster High is still going strong and is a big hit this year again.. Just about every store I go to they are sold out or there are a few dolls left.

I hope the New Jem dolls have the same success and lasts a few years(if they re-make them)

Yeah I noticed that as well, but I guess demand is high so they figure they will make a bit more on premium items. Kinda glad now when I direct people to Walmart who usually undercuts them by $5-10

I just hope Mattel slows down a bit, I worry at this rate of expansion they will either flood the line or have more QC errors that people will begin thinking twice about buying dolls that routinely cost $20-30

I mean I get that they were furious when the report came out last Christmas they lost almost $3 million because of their inability to meet demand in stores but releasing this much product is not the smart answer

I just hope Mattel slows down a bit, I worry at this rate of expansion they will either flood the line or have more QC errors that people will begin thinking twice about buying dolls that routinely cost $20-30

I mean I get that they were furious when the report came out last Christmas they lost almost $3 million because of their inability to meet demand in stores but releasing this much product is not the smart answer

I totally Agree with you!!The good thing is we are going to get more Media this year which should hook in new buyers to help buy some of the over stock(if that happens). Plus Mattel is the best when it comes to dolls and Hot Wheels and knows what it is doing for the most part, Action figures are another story( not including MOTUC of course)

It also makes me laugh because most Action figure toy lines I dont like many repaints but with Monster High I have no problem forking out 20-30 dollars for the same doll that just has a new outfit,accesories, and a different hair style and even worse sometimes I buy two so I have one to open which I rarely do for other toy lines..

I agree. WAY TOO MUCH in such a small amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Lubic View Post
    I totally Agree with you!!The good thing is we are going to get more Media this year which should hook in new buyers to help buy some of the over stock(if that happens). Plus Mattel is the best when it comes to dolls and Hot Wheels and knows what it is doing for the most part, Action figures are another story( not including MOTUC of course)

It also makes me laugh because most Action figure toy lines I dont like many repaints but with Monster High I have no problem forking out 20-30 dollars for the same doll that just has a new outfit,accesories, and a different hair style and even worse sometimes I buy two so I have one to open which I rarely do for other toy lines..
    i would agree with you, but all the shelves around here are now as bare as they were before this new stock came in. MH is flying off the shelf around these parts.

i did manage to score the create a monster set and the skeleton expansion pack for my daughter though. couldn't find the were cats tho. it looks like only walmart has gotten new stock this month. the two TRUs around here look like they've been hit by hurricanes.

Quote Originally Posted by EldestSon View Post
    i would agree with you, but all the shelves around here are now as bare as they were before this new stock came in. MH is flying off the shelf around these parts.

i did manage to score the create a monster set and the skeleton expansion pack for my daughter though. couldn't find the were cats tho. it looks like only walmart has gotten new stock this month. the two TRUs around here look like they've been hit by hurricanes.
    Your Totally Right Eldest son!! I went out today and there was nothing left doll wise anywhere. So all the old stock is gone so no more Holt Hyde on the shelf and plenty of room for new stuff. I feel sorry for the parents who didnt get there MH stuff sooner and are starting there shopping this week. They are in for some slim pickens...

I also just notice on TRU that from now until Christmas all monster High Single dolls are buy one and get another for 50% off.. The funny thing is there are no single dolls left online or in stores..But the do have a picture of the Skull Shores Draculaura in the ad for next week. So she might show up before Christmas..
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; December 18, 2011 at 02:21am. Reason: added

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I just went to my local store, and there are 3 Toraleis there, If anyone needs one let me know, will grab em, price is cost + Postage.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Yeah every where we have gone there is barely anything left. Last week we found two Clawdeen Sweet 1600s at TRU and that was pretty much it besides one of the playsets. I hear this line is losing money now. DOnt know where I read it, but if it is losing money or dying, there should be product clogging the shelves, and theres barely any to be found in my area.
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

that can't be true it''s selling out all over i can't find anything

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Yeah every where we have gone there is barely anything left. Last week we found two Clawdeen Sweet 1600s at TRU and that was pretty much it besides one of the playsets. I hear this line is losing money now. DOnt know where I read it, but if it is losing money or dying, there should be product clogging the shelves, and theres barely any to be found in my area.
    Yeah, the only way this line could be losing money is because the never have enough product on the shelf for Christmas time. this the the second year in a row they have Pretty much sold out..

Yeah Brent if you find that article I would like to see it, just a quick google news search on Monster high shows that is not the case. Toys R Us CEO just gave an interview where he said Monster High was "red hot" and their biggest seller. It appears on just about every "hot toys" Christmas Article

And last week Mattel's stock rose based in part to sales of Monster High

Mattel investors should be jolly this holiday season. The world's top toy maker is on track for a 15% rise in per-share earnings for the year, on an 8% sales gain. And it has boosted its dividend by 11%.

This performance fits with the argument made a year ago in a Barron's cover article ("Play Time for Mattel," Dec. 13, 2010). We noted that global demand for traditional toys is resilient amid the electronic-gadget onslaught, and that Mattel's enduring brands, such as Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price and American Girl, are well positioned to exploit it.
    Since our story, Mattel stock (ticker: MAT) has risen 12.7%—or 16.7% with dividends, versus a 0.5% loss for the Standard & Poor's 500 and a 27% drop for Hasbro (HAS), Mattel's main U.S. rival. The shares were at 28 and change late last week.
    The solid results came both from Mattel's core brands (Barbie had its greatest sales gain in more than a decade last quarter) and newer franchises (Fijit animatronic friends and Monster High are global hits). They also got a boost from Disney's Cars 2, one of several key film-merchandise tie-ins that Mattel enjoys.
    I could see them taking a hit earlier this year from "overshipping" but as we all see that was justified given the barren shelves this Christmas. I have to admit I was concerned when I saw all the stock but it seems that has paid off because we went out yesterday and it was like a hurricane hit most stores.

true strory!
    i was at wal-mart a min ago just seeing if there was anything new and there was a lady by the MH dolls on her cell "this is my 5th store and nothing! i will try TRU next but i still can't find that Abby *****!"

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I looked today, my Walmart takes up to a week to put out stock. They have the build a packs. Everything else from yesterday (doll wise) was gone. K-mart was stripped clean. Mainly decided I want four of the dolls, Torelai, Abbey, Draculara, and Cleo. I might end up regretting this.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    true strory!
    i was at wal-mart a min ago just seeing if there was anything new and there was a lady by the MH dolls on her cell "this is my 5th store and nothing! i will try TRU next but i still can't find that Abby *****!"
    I feel bad for those people. Most Parnets Start there Christmas shopping today when they might have a few days off. They all probably have Monster High on thiers lists and there isnt a Monster High Doll with in Miles, None on- line and it is getting to late for a Ebay purchase.

I wonder if any store is going to get anymore before Christmas??? I cant believe TRU has the Sweet 1600 dolls up to 34.99 on-line. Does anyone know if that is the in store price?

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Lubic View Post
    I feel bad for those people. Most Parnets Start there Christmas shopping today when they might have a few days off. They all probably have Monster High on thiers lists and there isnt a Monster High Doll with in Miles, None on- line and it is getting to late for a Ebay purchase.

I wonder if any store is going to get anymore before Christmas??? I cant believe TRU has the Sweet 1600 dolls up to 34.99 on-line. Does anyone know if that is the in store price?
    No I bought a set of 1600 dolls at TRU on Friday and they were regular price, it's an internet only hike , a shop too damn late tax lol

I bet Craigslist sellers are going to make a fortune on MH in the next few days

I was worried my Target would never sell out because we had cases and cases of the first year assortments, but I think today we actually sold out. I just hope that they don't all get returned to us because the kids already have them! Just the sight of like twenty first-year Frankies made me nauseous.

I didn't know Mattel made the Fijjits, though. Now THERE is a great case of dropping the ball. We've been out of those for ages and get constant requests for it. That and the Leap Pad are the hands down most requested toys this year and were waaaaaaay under produced or under ordered. But I guess there have to be these crazes every Christmas. That's how we remember them!