Page 37 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster High

Movie mayhem!
    I think those roller derby ones are cool :-)

The roller derby girls look ok, but they should have went with a flat foot for a more realistic-looking roller skate. The high-heel roller skates just look silly to me.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I really love the High Heel skates, it stays true to the brand, and I hafta admit that One of the highlights of MH collecting for me is seeing the new Shoe Designs!!

This line has made me a Shoe Fetishist!!!

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Went to Walmart this morning to pick up a few things and I found 6 Cupids!!

Unfortunately, all 6 were in a cart of a woman leaving the store. ****!!!!

Nice, you should have tackled her

Hope we get her here, but ours have removed the shelf tags for her
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Nice, you should have tackled her

Hope we get her here, but ours have removed the shelf tags for her
    All 3 of the closest WMs near me all have the shelf tags still but this was the only time I've seen or heard of anf of them getting a case in.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Went to Walmart this morning to pick up a few things and I found 6 Cupids!!

Unfortunately, all 6 were in a cart of a woman leaving the store. ****!!!!
    I would have walked up to her and asked her what she needs with 6 of them. It's Walmart, they cannot do anything to you, because then they would have to do something about those who have trampled and punched people in their stores over Black Friday items.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I bet they are already on Ebay at a 200% Markup!!

My Loathing of Scalpors Grows daily!

ka

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I would have walked up to her and asked her what she needs with 6 of them. It's Walmart, they cannot do anything to you, because then they would have to do something about those who have trampled and punched people in their stores over Black Friday items.
    what would be the point?

She would have probably looked at you and told you "to make money" and walked out with her 6 dolls that will get her $300 easy off the $140 investment
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

That or lied and said it was for her 2 daughters, 3 nieces, and one for her younger sister.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

She would have probably looked at you and told you "to make money" and walked out with her 6 dolls that will get her $300 easy off the $140 investment
    Yeah, and I would know she was lying, and then I would grab three of them and run.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

The trailer for the new Special "Escape from Skull Shores" was put up!

http://www.freakyfab13.com/

also, according to facebook, there will be a live chat with lead designer/ creator Garrett Sander today

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

The Skull Shores looks pretty good, it actually looks like a real horror movie.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Picked up the Howleen 2 pk at Target this morning, they had 10 on the shelf

$29.99, I do not really have the spare funds but since Cupid went so wrong I don't want that again

Yeah, I saw those two, but my g/f wants the regular version of the sister. Sadly, since they had 4 of this two pack, I'm guessing they had the cat twins two pack as well and we missed out.

Yeah, I saw those two, but my g/f wants the regular version of the sister. Sadly, since they had 4 of this two pack, I'm guessing they had the cat twins two pack as well and we missed out.
    The Cat Twins is a Toys R Us Exclusive, Clawdeen/Howleen is a Target Exclusive, Cupid was the Walmart Exclusive

The Cat Twins is a Toys R Us Exclusive
    For the prices TRU charges on these things, they should NOT be having exclusives.

For the prices TRU charges on these things, they should NOT be having exclusives.
    Seriously, my wife was just mentioning that to me last night

But I think it was done to appease their retail partners. They did the same thing with their themed packs (Walmart = DoTD 3 pack, TRU = Fearleading Set, Target = Gloom Beach 5 pack)

Seriously, my wife was just mentioning that to me last night

But I think it was done to appease their retail partners. They did the same thing with their themed packs (Walmart = DoTD 3 pack, TRU = Fearleading Set, Target = Gloom Beach 5 pack)
    Yeah, I paid $29 for the BAF pack, which I thought was a good deal, until my g/f opened it and turned out there was only one body in it. Three days later, I find the pack at Walmart for $20. I'm not sure which is worse, the price they charged or the price they charged for ONE BODY PART!!!!

The bad thing about the build figures is the way they have the color's split up. The body goes with one doll just fine but the other not so much. Oddly enough, if they had redone the two packs they could have had one doll match the torso and the other be acceptable with it.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    The bad thing about the build figures is the way they have the color's split up. The body goes with one doll just fine but the other not so much. Oddly enough, if they had redone the two packs they could have had one doll match the torso and the other be acceptable with it.
    and the cat/wolf ears don't work well at all. it's next to impossible to align them evenly and then a slight jostle messes them up.

Im just annoyed to hear that the Werewolf sisters set doesnt even come with stands!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by EldestSon View Post
    and the cat/wolf ears don't work well at all. it's next to impossible to align them evenly and then a slight jostle messes them up.
    I probably should have mentioned I haven't purchased them so other problems I couldn't tell you about. They should have put the two pink bodies together, and the grey and blue. But if you bought both sets the color issue isn't as big of a deal. The single torso in the packs is silly. Same with the wig. Torso's could have been solved though with clothing that covers the torso better.

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Im just annoyed to hear that the Werewolf sisters set doesnt even come with stands!
    Neither does the Howleen 2 pack, its apparently the new thing to do (charge more include less)

I am half surprised Mattel has not packaged black stands and tried to sell them for $10 for 2 or 3