Page 44 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 3242

Thread: Monster High

Movie mayhem!
    A wonderful person from the .org helped me get a BW Frankie... I LOVE HER! My first official figure! :-) (I'm not counting the two I got to customize)

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Im planning to offload a bunch of stuff, do you guys have any idea how much I should list SDCC Frankie on Ebay for?

Ballpark?

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

They usually go for around $175-220 these days, just do a completed items search and it should bring back the last few
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

So is anyone here needing Rochelle or Jackson? I might be able to help. I just got those two at work the other day and I'm certain we'll be getting another shipment soon. So if anyone is sick of waiting let me know. I won't scalp them just sell them for cost+shipping or trade!
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    So is anyone here needing Rochelle or Jackson? I might be able to help. I just got those two at work the other day and I'm certain we'll be getting another shipment soon. So if anyone is sick of waiting let me know. I won't scalp them just sell them for cost+shipping or trade!
    That is great you might be able to help some people tim!! Just remember to keep all selling/trading talk to the marketplace

With that said, I just found out that Mattelshop is selling the black stands individually now. Looks like they finally found a way to cash in on leaving them out of some of the newer dolls
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I could definitely use a Rochelle.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

This is all I think of when I keeping seeing the name Rochelle on this thread...

LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Swift Wind I would be interested in both Rochelle and Jackson. I have been looking everywhere for my little niece. Send me a pm. thanks

I seriously do not understnad how so many people are getting Rochelles...there are NONE around here and I have 3 Walmarts (not personally lol)!!!

Mattel is SO limiting the number of dolls so they can maximize sales and increase demand and I'm gonna end up paying a STUPID amount on a dumb doll that for some reasson I feel the need to get...I am sure it is only exasurbated by not being able to find one! I hardly have the time to be driving around to 3 walmarts every day to find a doll!!!

Okay rant done, feel a bit better...not really I wanna keep freaking out over this but will shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Swift Wind I would be interested in both Rochelle and Jackson. I have been looking everywhere for my little niece. Send me a pm. thanks
    Please..."little niece"...suuuuuuuure
    Last edited by Stratos*Major; April 8, 2012 at 11:11pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Stratos*Major this actually is for my niece. I am a grown man who collects Motuc for crying out loud. These are half naked muscle bound men in speedos, why would I be embarassed if I was collecting Mh as well. To be honest with you if I didn't have a niece I probably would have still picked up a few of these. They are the coolest looking dolls that I have seen at retail. I enjoy helping her create a collection. They are however a pain in the butt to find.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    I wonder if they might do a Monster High MOTU/PoP cross over this year for the SDCC. They do cross overs for Barbie all the time. I could see Frankie dressed up as She-ra, Use the Frankie Body and give her blond hair, maybe Abbey as Frosta, Clawdeen as Catra, Draculaura as Teela, Lagoona as Mermista, Cleo as Evil-lyn,Spectra as the Sorceress or whatever combo they think would make a good exclusive because a retail line I dont think would work. I also think this would be a good idea to get younger people interested in Masters or Pop that dont know about it. What do you think?

Pixel Dan Monster High Review is out!! It is pretty cool when he shows all the other cool ways you can use the Hydro station!!

Please embed YouTube videos per forum rules. Thanks
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; April 9, 2012 at 03:32am.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Lubic View Post
    I wonder if they might do a Monster High MOTU/PoP cross over this year for the SDCC. They do cross overs for Barbie all the time. I could see Frankie dressed up as She-ra, Use the Frankie Body and give her blond hair, maybe Abbey as Frosta, Clawdeen as Catra, Draculaura as Teela, Lagoona as Mermista, Cleo as Evil-lyn,Spectra as the Sorceress or whatever combo they think would make a good exclusive because a retail line I dont think would work. I also think this would be a good idea to get younger people interested in Masters or Pop that dont know about it. What do you think?

Pixel Dan Monster High Review is out!! It is pretty cool when he shows all the other cool ways you can use the Hydro station!!
    Well last year they did Polly Pocket so I could see them doing Monster High. With as big as the line is and its enormous budget they could pull of a She-Ra themed one and a standard MH one with no problems.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Here's the embed of my review, in case you guys are interested.

I really do love this set! So does my wife! I have a feeling it's not the last piece we'll pick up from this line.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Great review Dan, you and your wife looked really into the doll

Just a heads up, the BW Frankie will be available for $4.13 at Toys R US on Friday with the coupon from their ad (it is $4.13 at other stores but TRU is matching them via coupon).

In addition all MH dolls at Toys R Us are buy one get one 30% off this week

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I looked for the $4 B&W Frankie today, and no luck. As usual I saw a big pile of male characters and 2 female characters total.

Awesome Review Dan....and one of the best Laughs Ive had in weeks!

[/CENTER]

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Cool review Dan, but what was with the absence of music? Music is what really helps drive your reviews so they don't sound like someone droning.

Anyway, that tank is cool, I love the idea for Aquaman, but at this point, I doubt I would ever see it in stores. I don't even know if I have ever seen it.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Why is it only on friday?That's good news cause my TRU has a few of them left!Thanks for the heads up!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Quote Originally Posted by ICER View Post
    Why is it only on friday?That's good news cause my TRU has a few of them left!Thanks for the heads up!
    Because the Frankie doll is mean for the promotion of the special, 4/13 is Friday the 13th and the premiere of the MH Skull Shores Special on Nickelodeon where the doll is featured

Just make sure you have the coupon, if you look at the ad on their website there is a place to click so you can print it out. I assume its in the print ad as as well. There are two, one is to get the Frankie Doll for $4.13 and the other is for a Buy 1 Get 1 30% off all week (B&W Frankie and Clearance items are exempt)

Oh now I see.I'll hopefully be able to get over there to pick 1 up.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

I noticed there was some confusion with the coupon, you have to look at this weeks ad and you might need to try different locations to prompt the ad to come up. Once the ad comes up look for the MH ad page 11 and there will be a thing that says click here to print coupon. It will then show a PDF that has all this weeks coupons including the two MH ones

If you still can't get it pm me with your email and I can send you the PDF coupon for $4 B&W Frankie and B1G1 30% off

I dunno how rare the Lagoona Tanks are over there, but I know my local store has at least 5 on shelf! if anyone wants one let me know!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Stratos*Major this actually is for my niece. I am a grown man who collects Motuc for crying out loud. These are half naked muscle bound men in speedos, why would I be embarassed if I was collecting Mh as well. To be honest with you if I didn't have a niece I probably would have still picked up a few of these. They are the coolest looking dolls that I have seen at retail. I enjoy helping her create a collection. They are however a pain in the butt to find.
    Its just a joke!

Good lord there must be some kind of sensative chemical they are adding to the .org water! Good thing I only drink bottled!

Pixel Dan...that was democratic..."collectors are collecting them..." Scalpers!!!! BURN THEM DOWN!!! ;-)

OMG...a MERMISTA display!!!!!!! Brilliant!!

I always say I am not gonna watch these reviews...never thought to get the Hydration Station...now...I must get!!!

You can even use it as a night light!!!

Does walmart have this (they dont have it on their website) if so anyone know what they are retailing for there?

TRU has it at $44.95...
    Last edited by Stratos*Major; April 10, 2012 at 12:51am.

Walmart, Target, and TRU carry it but at most stores its been sold out since Christmas

Its $44.95 across the board

Mattel's own webstore had it for awhile but they sold out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    You can even use it as a night light!!!

Yeah......maybe not......Its sounds like a jackhammer when running! No restfull nights sleep in that Light!!

[/CENTER]