Page 46 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Does anyone know how long each series is sold for? Like 1 year? A few months? At what point do I need to give up on looking for the doll in retail stores and need to go to secondary market?
    Typically its at least 1 year, I just picked up some Wave 1 dolls in Nebraska. The following waves are no longer shipping

Gloom Beach
    Dawn of the Dance

The next 2 themed lines to go are 1600 and Skull Shores will be next since their specials have aired/will air soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Oops sorry!!

I wasnt gonna get it, then I saw it on amazon for $21 and thought why not!

And Again its superb, no picture can do it justice, just like Clawdeens bunks and Frankies Slab....Its so cool in person! the details and sculpt are amazing......Can only Imagine what the School Playset is gonna be like!!!

ka
    From what we have seen the school looks pretty neat
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar

Monster High Addiction?

It is funny I come here to talk about Monster High Way more than MOTC.. I think I might have to go out and find some AA Type Meeting for Monster High Addiction.. I used to get just one of every character MIB. Now I am getting two, one to save and one loose..Now the Freaky Fabulous Girls are taking over my toy display room and I dont think Optimus Prime is to happy about it. At least I found a good way to use the display cases I got for Christmas..I got a bunch of these because no one could find any dolls in the store.. I tried to warn them.

OK after reading Dan's review and seeing Ka's pics I had to go out and get the Hydration Station, thankfully our Toys R Us got 2 in stock

Its now in my car waiting to be opened tonight at home!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    OK after reading Dan's review and seeing Ka's pics I had to go out and get the Hydration Station, thankfully our Toys R Us got 2 in stock

Its now in my car waiting to be opened tonight at home!
    How did you read my review?!

Sorry, I couldn't resist that. The Hydration Station is so cool, and this is coming from a guy who doesn't actively collect Monster high. So I'm sure you'll love it.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    How did you read my review?!

Sorry, I couldn't resist that. The Hydration Station is so cool, and this is coming from a guy who doesn't actively collect Monster high. So I'm sure you'll love it.
    Didn't you know I am that awesome

I kept seeing the Hydration Station and thinking I should grab it for Mer-man or something.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

I DID IT!!!!!

You would think I just money...but no no...I FOUND Rochelle Goyle!!!!

I actually went to Walmart without looking for coffee creamer and forgot paper towels...had to go back and was like...well let me check even though she wont be there. Sure enough she WAS!

They even had an Abbey & Jackson...almost got Jackson but didn't!!

SO freaking happy!!

I DID IT!!!!!

You would think I just money...but no no...I FOUND Rochelle Goyle!!!!

I actually went to Walmart without looking for coffee creamer and forgot paper towels...had to go back and was like...well let me check even though she wont be there. Sure enough she WAS!

They even had an Abbey & Jackson...almost got Jackson but didn't!!

SO freaking happy!!
    Congrats, that is actually how I found Jackson on Sunday night. I needed milk and said let me just check the MH area (even though I had JUST checked the day before) and they had just opened a case

Congrats, that is actually how I found Jackson on Sunday night. I needed milk and said let me just check the MH area (even though I had JUST checked the day before) and they had just opened a case
    Jackson, I gotta say, is really cool in RL...I like his European facial structure...

I may just have to get him to have a guy in the ranks!

Not too big on Gil and Hyde and Gorgon...I cannot stand those glued on head caps! I wish they just sculpted the details onto the head as one piece versus the sculpted head cap then glued on!

Jackson, I gotta say, is really cool in RL...I like his European facial structure...

I may just have to get him to have a guy in the ranks!

Not too big on Gil and Hyde and Gorgon...I cannot stand those glued on head caps! I wish they just sculpted the details onto the head as one piece versus the sculpted head cap then glued on!
    I like the guys for various reasons, Gil is probably the only guy figure that looks close to his cartoon appearance. Holt I love his hair. But I can say they do not have the same charm as the girls which seem to nail the design virtually every single time

I think Clawd is starting to grow on me...def. like Jackson Hyde...Deuce...his hair is better in Dawn of the Dance...

Def. Jackson & Clawd.

Then I feel like if I get Jackson it only makes sense to get Holt...but atleast with Holt the fire hair helps not being part of the actual head sculpt...

I remember seeing these before they got popular and wasn't going to get them, though I loved the concept...now here I am collecting them!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    MH is actually one collection where i think i appreciate the guys more than the girls!

I cant say anything about Gil as ive never seen him in person, but Deuce,Holt and Clawd really impress me, i love the actual body sculpt and proportions...but most of all i love the fact that they are taller than the girls...thats a big thing and it really broke the old size rules of fashion dolls!

my only complaint about the boys was the lack of wrist articulation.....but look like thats fixed now!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Gil is neat, I really like how they did his doll and await his Signature release. My only real complaint with the guys is Clawd because in the cartoon he is so much bigger and bulkier which makes his doll look a bit wimpy in comparison. The other guys do not suffer from this problem as they are all generally tall and thin

Gil is neat, I really like how they did his doll and await his Signature release. My only real complaint with the guys is Clawd because in the cartoon he is so much bigger and bulkier which makes his doll look a bit wimpy in comparison. The other guys do not suffer from this problem as they are all generally tall and thin
    Ah K Cool, I admit I have a LOT of the cartoon to catch up on (is there an episode guide anywhere?).

Ive heard a rumor that Gil (SS) is due for release in Aus mid year in Either Target or Big W, So Im gonna resist Ebay for now, and also the release of the Signature Jackson gives me a lot of hope that other characters (like Gil,Cupid etc) will eventually get Signature release.

I still am constantly amazed at the detail and unique sculpts in this line, Last night I stripped my Operetta to attempt tidying up her hair and was amazed to see she even has a unique Torso! If Only MOTUC had that budget!

[/CENTER]

OMG...I am so in love with Rochelle! Roux is an awesome pet too!! I love her more narrow face...makes her eyes look a bit bugged out...perfect for a gargoyle!

Such an unexpeted surprise!!

I don't care I love these dolls!!

EDIT:

AND...she can actually stand without her doll stand...even in, what must be in scale, 10" heels!!
    Last edited by Stratos*Major; April 11, 2012 at 08:39pm.

OMG I am in love with the Hydration Station, Jill and I put it together and probably for 15min just let it run in its different modes

I can totally see how it won't work as a night light, though my wife can sleep through a warzone so I doubt it would effect her lol

I was shocked at how packed the playset is, the accessories, and the functionality. I really hope its good sales prompt them to make more things like that, the 1600 car was a bit of a let down in comparison

OMG I am in love with the Hydration Station, Jill and I put it together and probably for 15min just let it run in its different modes

I can totally see how it won't work as a night light, though my wife can sleep through a warzone so I doubt it would effect her lol

I was shocked at how packed the playset is, the accessories, and the functionality. I really hope its good sales prompt them to make more things like that, the 1600 car was a bit of a let down in comparison
    OMG now I need one of those too!!!

Is it really as trippy as it looks in Dan's video.
    Last edited by Stratos*Major; April 11, 2012 at 09:58pm.

Ah K Cool, I admit I have a LOT of the cartoon to catch up on (is there an episode guide anywhere?).

Ive heard a rumor that Gil (SS) is due for release in Aus mid year in Either Target or Big W, So Im gonna resist Ebay for now, and also the release of the Signature Jackson gives me a lot of hope that other characters (like Gil,Cupid etc) will eventually get Signature release.
    I doubt you will see Cupid get a Signature release, the one that came out was close enough it just lacked a diary and a pet. I would not mind it though. Gil will get a Signature release though.

I doubt you will see Cupid get a Signature release, the one that came out was close enough it just lacked a diary and a pet. I would not mind it though. Gil will get a Signature release though.
    Yeah, Thats why Ive hedged my bets with Cupid and bought one from Europe.

EDIT: Since posting the above a few hours ago, My Cupid has arrived from Germany, She looks amazing and I'll Open her tonight.

Whats very interesting is that she has a pink Stand, and I heard the US Version had Black!

May be a Euro Variation!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; April 12, 2012 at 03:00am.

[/CENTER]

After watching Dan's review of the Hydration Station I have to admit that Monster High seems really cool. I really like the HS though it sounds like it's hard to find which is a bummer.

Since I know very little, pretty much nothing about MH, who is the most popular character? They all seem pretty cool to me.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Frankie Stein, Ghoulia Yelps, and Abbey Bominable are the 3 most popular

Someone made a visual checklist!

http://www.tattoomyheart.com/mhcheck/

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Just curious...But are the 'Dot Dead Gorgeous' line the continuation of the 'Dawn Of the dance' line?

(please say it aint so!!!)

ka

[/CENTER]

Just curious...But are the 'Dot Dead Gorgeous' line the continuation of the 'Dawn Of the dance' line?

(please say it aint so!!!)

ka
    No it's not, its an entirely new event in the MH world (where as the Dawn of the Dance was for the first special ever). It will either have a few webisodes or will be the focus of the 3rd special later this year.

No it's not, its an entirely new event in the MH world (where as the Dawn of the Dance was for the first special ever). It will either have a few webisodes or will be the focus of the 3rd special later this year.
    ah ok cool! I still live in hope that recent dolls will get DOTD Releases. lol

also is the 'Gloom Beach' 5 pack still available in the states? Ive decided Id Really like it.

aj

[/CENTER]