Page 48 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 3242

Thread: Monster High

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Movie mayhem!
    Yea they are customs but really good ones! Some of them I think could easily be official releases. . . I've become a bit addicted to looking up monster high customs. Some really talented people out there.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    Yea they are customs but really good ones! Some of them I think could easily be official releases. . . I've become a bit addicted to looking up monster high customs. Some really talented people out there.
    It also explains why MH sells out so fast!! Between all the Kids, Adult Collectors, Customizers and the Scalpers it is pretty lucky if you ever find any on the shelf.

I saw this cool MH tattoo on the MH facebook page.. There is a Major monster high fan!! I think I would get Toralei if I where going to do something like that.
    dractat.jpg
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; April 18, 2012 at 04:13am.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Lubic View Post
    It also explains why MH sells out so fast!! Between all the Kids, Adult Collectors, Customizers and the Scalpers it is pretty lucky if you ever find any on the shelf.
    Yeah people are quick to blame the reseller market (aka scalper) but the line has such a wide appeal. We have an orger who repaints the dolls and does an amazing job.

The fact is has crossed over with men who normally don't play with dolls (similar to the brony thing MLP is going through) makes it just that much more diverse

Mattel could have really screwed the pooch and just stuck to the Core 5 like Hasbro did so long with My Little Pony and their Core 7. But they realized quickly the diverse buying demographic and quickly ushered in new characters and really nice ratios on the past 4 waves.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

My girlfriend has been making clothes for them, she is looking to starting with their hair soon. She isn't sure about repainting them. There are some really amazing stuff. I will admit sometimes seeing a redone doll I am looking for and thinking I could have used that.

Got a Jackson today for the girlfriend, looks like I missed the Abbey and Rochelle. Did have two Nefera's and an Operetta.
    Last edited by wyldman11; April 20, 2012 at 06:14pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I ended up with the retail B&W Frankie, I figured for $4.13...it couldn't hurt. I am actually digging her alot now. I am thinking of some OOAK MH clothes from e-bay or etsy and I could make her, her own new character...

I'm also thinking of switching out Lagoonas default outfit with the skull shores Lagoona...

I CANNOT belive that I am collecting these dolls but I love um! Not only collecting them but giving thought to how I can make them look their best (IMO). lol

Amazon got several cases with Rochelle, Jackson and Abbey earlier, got an Abbey ordered. Will wait till I see Rochelle. I have always wanted a gargoyle but I think they could have designed her just a little better I have seen some fan artwork more the way I would have pictured her.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Amazon got several cases with Rochelle, Jackson and Abbey earlier, got an Abbey ordered. Will wait till I see Rochelle. I have always wanted a gargoyle but I think they could have designed her just a little better I have seen some fan artwork more the way I would have pictured her.
    They have been doing really well stocking the dolls lately, 2 weeks ago they got an older case with Toralei in so I was able to get one for a customer.

I went to several stores this week and saw a large amount of Gloom Beach and Dead Tired dolls, wonder if Mattel is shipping older dolls or if the stores are just clearing out older stock

I would not mind a reship of Wave 1 Signature dolls and Dawn of the Dance Wave 2 which a lot of people missed

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post

I would not mind a reship of Wave 1 Signature dolls and Dawn of the Dance Wave 2 which a lot of people missed
    If the US stores are anything like the Aussie ones, They will find boxs of older stock months later and just put it out...then the Feeding frenzy is on!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    How can you tell when it is Amazon and an Amazon seller?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    How can you tell when it is Amazon and an Amazon seller?
    If you go to a doll page, directly under the word IN STOCK you will see

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

That means its sold directly by Amazon for MSRP and not a 3rd party seller

Its if an Amazon seller their company name will appear instead of Amazon.com and you can click on their name to go to their Amazon store to see what else they have and their ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    If the US stores are anything like the Aussie ones, They will find boxs of older stock months later and just put it out...then the Feeding frenzy is on!
    Hard to say both my K-mart and Walmart have put out dead tired dolls. Sometimes it's been moved from a store that it has peg warmed (doubtful with this line). The packaging looked case fresh. My Wal-mart also got a bunch of the classroom sets in. Again more 1600 but no Claude the only one the girlfriend needs from that series.

Same here with my K-Mart and Wal-Mart.They also look case fresh.Wonder when and if the earlier realeses will show up again also?
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

@wyldman11

Rochelle looks awesome in RL and out of her box...she has this stare...it's pretty cool. She rivals Lagoona as my favorite character.

Speaking of which...I finally broke down and did it...I bid on a Lagonna and just won her ($36.50) Not too bad...but the shipping is crazy!!

Hard to say both my K-mart and Walmart have put out dead tired dolls. Sometimes it's been moved from a store that it has peg warmed (doubtful with this line). The packaging looked case fresh. My Wal-mart also got a bunch of the classroom sets in. Again more 1600 but no Claude the only one the girlfriend needs from that series.
    Claude is no longer in the current shipping 1600 cases, just like they removed Gil from the current Skull Shores assortment

Claude is no longer in the current shipping 1600 cases, just like they removed Gil from the current Skull Shores assortment
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Why is that?
    Because the guys do not sell at the same rate as the girls, so they are often rotated out.

It has happened with every male figure, and will probably always be the case.

So when you see a guy doll, if you want it I highly suggest picking it up or it will be retired/pulled out of rotation soon

Movie mayhem!
    Boooooooooo! What am I going to do!! lol I need them all, lame! I'm surprised they sell that poorly though I guess in the end it is a girl geared line.

We have plenty of Clawds on the shelf over here, am happy to grab em for people! will look for best prices!

[/CENTER]

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Because the guys do not sell at the same rate as the girls, so they are often rotated out.

It has happened with every male figure, and will probably always be the case.

So when you see a guy doll, if you want it I highly suggest picking it up or it will be retired/pulled out of rotation soon
    Well when they make the guys anatomically correct, they'll start selling better.

You know, I always wondered, what would happen if someone were to return a Ken doll to a store and tell the customer service rep he is missing a you know what. I wonder what the face on that rep would be like and how the people in line would react. That would be hysterical to see.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Dead Tired is not selling well down here or they got way too many...

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Dead Tired is not selling well down here or they got way too many...
    I would guess they got too many, the Dead Tired/Gloom Beach/Skull Shores lines are supplemental. They are not meant to sell out and are basically "Variants" if this was a boys action figure line.

The Signature Dolls are the money makers and the ones that drive the product, that is why they come with diaries, accessories and a pet.

From what i have seen Mattel underships the Signature line and overships the supplemental. I guess because that way you force people who want MH to buy the cheaper dolls because the ones they are dying for are sold out.

Its genius business wise but they have to be careful otherwise they could hurt the line if people just decide they don't want the cheap dolls (like many of us thought was going to happen before last November).

I would guess they got too many, the Dead Tired/Gloom Beach/Skull Shores lines are supplemental. They are not meant to sell out and are basically "Variants" if this was a boys action figure line.

The Signature Dolls are the money makers and the ones that drive the product, that is why they come with diaries, accessories and a pet.

From what i have seen Mattel underships the Signature line and overships the supplemental. I guess because that way you force people who want MH to buy the cheaper dolls because the ones they are dying for are sold out.

Its genius business wise but they have to be careful otherwise they could hurt the line if people just decide they don't want the cheap dolls (like many of us thought was going to happen before last November).
    I'm in the boat of not wanting them. The Lagoona one I do so I can switch out the bodies (from elastic to ball joint). I wish they would do more clothing for them...

Im surprised Toralei hasnt shown up in a 'Budget' line yet, or even in one of the upcoming Higher range lines.

aj

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Im surprised Toralei hasnt shown up in a 'Budget' line yet, or even in one of the upcoming Higher range lines.

aj
    I was actually surprised they released her in a Signature tbh, I figured they would make her and the Werecats the next 3 pack exclusive set.

I wish they would release her in a cheaper version, they released that fashion but I did not really want to pay $21-25 for another Toralei. The cheaper doll lines are pretty much fashion pack fodder for me