Page 59 of 130 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 3242

Thread: Monster High

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I have some of the Kaiser 11"-14" Barbie type stands but their waist rings are just too loose to grab the dolls. I had to order them for my 1:6 stuff and got some spares in the order. Some of their other stand might grab better, but Kaiser uses one base for all their stands, so a ring that might work may be too short to put into the stand. But if you can find a stand that works well you could also mount tiny neodymium magnets into the shoes to stick to the metal base(I know Abbey's shoes have pegs, drilling small holes might not be too much trouble)

I checked Justice to try to order Toralei today and they look to already be out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I have a couple of stands that just wont click together -worst is GB Cleo- but on the whole I like em, but for any figure with a 'Black' stand I would happily crank out the Kaisers....

....But Personally I Really love all the 'Signature' color stands and will always use those for their specific dolls.
    You can get Kaiser stands in colors.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    I have some of the Kaiser 11"-14" Barbie type stands but their waist rings are just too loose to grab the dolls. I had to order them for my 1:6 stuff and got some spares in the order. Some of their other stand might grab better, but Kaiser uses one base for all their stands, so a ring that might work may be too short to put into the stand.
    You just need to make sure you buy the right stand, there are about 50 different ones, and know how to use them correctly. Most people don't know that you should bend the "legs" of the waist piece out before you put it in the stand, it actually makes the ring smaller. All of my stands fit nice and tight on my MH dolls. Kaiser actually has about 10 different bases with tons of different dimensions.

Quick pic I took.

Its almost time for the hunt of Robecca & Venus!!!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post

You just need to make sure you buy the right stand, there are about 50 different ones, and know how to use them correctly. Most people don't know that you should bend the "legs" of the waist piece out before you put it in the stand, it actually makes the ring smaller. All of my stands fit nice and tight on my MH dolls. Kaiser actually has about 10 different bases with tons of different dimensions.

Do you know the series number of the stands you use? Is it 2200 or 2300? The exact number is for the color, 2200 "fits slim-waisted 11" - 13" dolls" and 2300 "fits 6.5" to 11" dolls".

And can you provide pics of exactly how to bend the legs out?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Its almost time for the hunt of Robecca & Venus!!!
    Not me, I went ahead and preordered from my distributor this time since I must have Robecca. The sad irony is I will probably see them in Walmart first before I get my order
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I'm considering parting off some of the included pets, just because they never appear in any of the animation besides a heavily redrawn Memphis. Would I be making a mistake parting those off or should I just sell the ones I don't want? It doesn't look like any of them will ever show up in the webisodes and out of the 6 I have, I really only want 2 by personal preference. I mean, I could easily get the money for another doll off them(Watzit seems to be a bit in demand) but don't wish to jump at it too fast.

I'm considering parting off some of the included pets, just because they never appear in any of the animation besides a heavily redrawn Memphis. Would I be making a mistake parting those off or should I just sell the ones I don't want? It doesn't look like any of them will ever show up in the webisodes and out of the 6 I have, I really only want 2 by personal preference. I mean, I could easily get the money for another doll off them(Watzit seems to be a bit in demand) but don't wish to jump at it too fast.
    I know the girlfriend didn't get a watzit with her Frankie signature, she got the doll for 20% off though I believe because it had been tampered with. She just isn't sure how much she is willing to spend for it.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Awesome, Yeah I have a LOT of kaisers for my Jem,POP and SSC Collections

they are superb

but I love the Bright MH stands on the dolls!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I would honestly just sell off the ones you don't want, the loose doll market is very good so there will always be a buyer for the pets (since people buy loose dolls and fashions). So if you don't want the 4 sell them off and buy new dolls with them
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Awesome, Yeah I have a LOT of kaisers for my Jem,POP and SSC Collections

they are superb
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...1/P1090381.jpg
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...P1060514-1.jpg

but I love the Bright MH stands on the dolls!

I love Monster High but Nothing beats Jem!! And yes I am totally Jealous of all the extra Fashions you have for your Dolls!!! I have so few of the fashion packs

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Not me, I went ahead and preordered from my distributor this time since I must have Robecca. The sad irony is I will probably see them in Walmart first before I get my order
    I did the same thing by ordering a case to make sure I got 2 of them and not take any chances. But you are right I am sure I will see them in stores way before the case comes in. I might buy one each(if I see them first) and then return the ones from the case or Ebay them or help out a fellow Org.er. Robecca will be impossible to pass up if I see her on the shelf. I kind of feel bad for the kids because Collectors, Customizers, and our Friend Scalp-or is going to be all over this one.
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; May 24, 2012 at 02:49pm.

Luck is for losers GK Version 1's Avatar
    I'm so paranoid about doing that... I'm so picky with dolls I like to see them in person first before buying them. Make sure I like the paint apps, and their hair and clothes are near perfect. I Really need to get over it though, as pre-ordering would make my life easier haha.

New Webisode!

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Are they ever going to make a Heath doll?

Went toy huntin' today, and finally found 3 of 4 of new fashion packs (Operetta's was MIA). The funny part is they were at Toys R Us; the one nearest me rarely gets new stuff in before the other stores (i.e. Target, Walmart, etc). I picked up the Lagoona and Abbey, but recoiled at the Clawdeen. Good grief, her fashions as of late look like she dressed in the dark while wearing a blindfold after trippin' on the brown acid. Bad, bad, bad.

Busted the derailleur on my bike so went out, K-mart had the new fashion packs nothing else new of note.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I've seen a lot fo the 1:6 scale stands out and Kaiser's are still better than expensive specialty stands- especially those Y and hook stands where the figure just loosely rests on it and will probably fall off.

Kaiser Ken doll stands work well for most 1:6 action figure stuff. They can also be put under the clothes to work effectively, thought hat probably won't work with MH clothes.

I need to strip Caleb down, wrap his torso in cloth to pad it out and get the stand under the shirt. The stands are a bit loose on the TTL waists.

Unfortunately, none of Kaiser's stands work "out of the box" with Cy Girls/ZC Girl type bodies. The rings have to be bent with pliers to conform to the body shape.

----------------

After watching the recent webisode, I'm not so convinced this is a cartoon for girls, it's a parody of a cartoon for girls. I'm almost positive that Tex Avery's spirit was called forth to work on this show.
    Last edited by diosoth; May 24, 2012 at 07:27pm.

lol isn't that just the way it goes. You dont preorder you wont find them....you do preorder and then its all you find!
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Mattel just revealed Scarah Screams™ will be the SDCC Doll....so disappointing since she did not win the contest last year (they claimed she did but both the Spider girl and the Headmistress were ahead when the poll closed) and she is very close to Spectra in terms of style (she is a banshee I think where Spectra is a ghost)

Oh well I will still get her but I was hoping it would either be Abbey related, the Invisible Kid, or the actual winner of last years fan vote.

DO you think they will go with the look of the doll already revealed (2011SDCC/Proto-type).

I think she is a really cool doll (love the blind eye)!!!!
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    DO you think they will go with the look of the doll already revealed (2011SDCC/Proto-type).

I think she is a really cool doll (love the blind eye)!!!!
    I think so, if I remember she has already been in some of the webisodes in the background. So we should get one fully devoted to her like we did to Ghoulia last year

Interesting and I will get it for sure but I think I would of rather had a really Cool Varient. Like Frankie Dressed as She-Ra!!! I wonder what they are going to do to Hype the figure up some. Since she isnt in the show that much.( She was in yesterdays Webisode a little bit). I mean it is a SDCC Exclusive what are they going to add to the doll to give it that wow factor? Like Dead Fast Ghoulia!!! This just came to me while I was typing!! I bet she will glow in the dark!!!

markatisu is right the Spider Girl Got Robbed. The Head Mistress should of come with the Big Playset!!!

If she did come with the playset the current price would be more appealing. But then we wouldn't get her with a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    If she did come with the playset the current price would be more appealing. But then we wouldn't get her with a horse.
    You are right, she needs to come in a two pack with her horse. I am surprised they have not retooled some old Barbie horse by now. The Playset could of use another teacher though. Maybe they are going to do another Exclusive playset that comes with a Doll, Like what they are doing for the Scooter, Powder Room and Coffin Bean set. I hope not I dont really want two of those at that price.

I take this to mean that Scarah may not appear as a major character in the webisodes then? I doubt they'd make her an exclusive if she was going to be one of the main cast. Bloodgood should be a general release, she's certainly prominent enough to warrant it.

Wow what a weird choice for the exclusive. Abbey deserved to have the SDCC exclusive, she is the most popular character they released this year. I do not like the fact that they are making a character that has never been made as an exclusive(she's going to be impossible to get). From what I remember she is rather plain looking (I think she is a straight up repaint of Frankie). Really disappointed with this choice I thought the MH crew would have had something a bit cooler in store for us.