Page 64 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3242

Thread: Monster High

Dude I so have that planed. 2xs MH and I am thinking about Death...tiny titans I am on the fence about. I have no interest in GB stuff. I loved the 80's toys...just never got back into it. Vykron I am just getting one. I only like the Tanktron.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I balanced all their cups in their hands...Worked well to my mind

I wonder if Cleo,Frankie and Clawdeen will have cocktails?

aj

(Edit....just noticed that Abbys 'Icey' is on its side.....Trust me it sits great usually! lol)

With 2 hands it works(mostly- I can balance it in Ghoulia's hands but it'll still fall out if bumped), though I still think Mattel needs new hands. I know the Dot Dead dolls come with mini iCoffins, which I don't see them holding, without the rubber band trick.

And go figure I never saw that SS Frankie, not at the $4.13 sale price, not anywhere. I can order one online shipped for about what the other SS retail for, but then again, it was supposed to be a cheaper promo offering so it feels like I'm paying more than I should.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    With 2 hands it works(mostly- I can balance it in Ghoulia's hands but it'll still fall out if bumped)k.
    as you acn see in the pic, I got around Ghoulia by having her left hannd under the coconut and the the straw between her right fingers above it. and the bend in the straw means it sort of hangs from her right hand.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

That trick worked well. For Ghoulia, anyway. Lagoona's hands won't let me do that trick, but the big round indent in the cup worked better with a rubber band.

Have there been any rumors of another Toralei coming out? Maybe in the cheaper theme lines? I wouldn't mind her fashion pack but with the current rarity of her signature doll I'm not buying another one of those nor do I plan to ditch its clothes.

And a caveat about DT Ghoulia's red glasses... the small thread loops holding them to her head seem to put stress on the left ear stem. I worked the glasses out so I could put the comic pack glasses on, and found the stem was bent slightly so I just put it back on. The hair hides the bend and I was afraid it would stress and/or break the green pair if I left them on.

That trick worked well. For Ghoulia, anyway. Lagoona's hands won't let me do that trick, but the big round indent in the cup worked better with a rubber band.

Have there been any rumors of another Toralei coming out? Maybe in the cheaper theme lines? I wouldn't mind her fashion pack but with the current rarity of her signature doll I'm not buying another one of those nor do I plan to ditch its clothes.
    Yeah I just balanced Lagoonas drink as best I could too!lol

and i did buy another toralei for her second outfit, but thats only because her signature doll is still everywhere over here. Im actually surprised that she wasnt in a the Skate wave or similar...I expected at least one more version.

[/CENTER]

There will be no Toralei in 2012 unless something is soliciated for after Halloween. But right now pretty much the whole line up from June-Oct is Toralei free.

I am surprised too because with a big a deal as her and the Werecats were in the webisodes of the 2nd season they made Werecats a exclusive and Toralei got 1 Signature doll that has long been out of rotation having been replaced by Rochelle and Jackson
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

URGH...I am going back and forth on wether to get the CAM boy online or just be patient...killing me to decide or if i should put it towards Spectra...

Werecats and Vanities have surfaced at TRU Australia!

also 1600's if anyone wants a Clawd lemme know!

aj

[/CENTER]

JAW DROP...

Drac. & Clawd was $59.99 wholy shiz...

So yeah...I decided on both in all of 2 minutes. Bidding on a Spectra and will order CAM boy offline if I do not find in retail by friday. lol

I can still get Drac/Clawd on amazon for $30 shipped but I think next I'll save up for a signature Lagoona and Cleo/Deuce 2-pack(unless I can get a loose Cleo... but I might regret not getting Deuce if I go that route). Best to get them now before prices potentially rise.

I got SS Draculaura today. I did pass on it at Kroger the other day in favor of Ghoulia, but they do charge more for the dolls so I did well not buying it on sight then and waiting. Though I didn't see any Ghoulias at WM either, so... and the small pile of clear rubber bands grows by the day. At this rate I'll have enough of those things saved up to make a blanket inside of a year. These dolls are ADDICTIVE... you say you'll buy one, or you'll only buy certain ones. Then you see the cheap line and decide they look neat, or an upcoming doll looks nice. Next thing you know, you've got half the dolls made.

I can still get Drac/Clawd on amazon for $30 shipped but I think next I'll save up for a signature Lagoona and Cleo/Deuce 2-pack(unless I can get a loose Cleo... but I might regret not getting Deuce if I go that route). Best to get them now before prices potentially rise.
    I have a MIB Deuce & Cleo Set, that I bought for Deuce so I can put him in his 'casket Ball' outfit.

I was gonna sell the Cleo complete loose, so if you are interested lemme know.

[/CENTER]

Scarah Screams!!!!

I just had a moment. Scarah Screams should be a cousin to Ghoulia Yelps! Yelps....Screams...get it!

Geez! I love this line!!

[/CENTER]

You might call me crazy but I think the $20 dolls have better hair than the $13 dolls. The signature dolls I have, from wave 1 to now, all have this nice, fine hair which is quite soft, brushes easily and mostly stays in place. But my DT Ghoulia hair is almost ratty with a lot of knotted ends. I even compared SS Draculaura to wave 1 Laura, BIG difference in how they feel.

I would usually agree but EVERY Lagoona has had bad hair...except the one in the pic above, shes SS Lagoona...best hair and prettiest face of em all!

[/CENTER]

Oddly, SS Lagoona is the only doll I have had any problems with. Alright, hanging thread ends that need trimmed, not a problem. But Lagoona was the first I bought with smudged paint. Mattel sent a free replacement... and the hips were loose. It looks like the rubber guides for the elastic weren't put in right, and being packed like that strained the elastic band a bit. Plus the knees are bent outward a bit. So now I have one Lagoona with a smudged eye, and another with bad hips and knees.

Oh well, guess now was a good time to learn how to remove their heads. Each neck for 1 minute under the hot faucet got them popped off. The clean head is on the better body now(just gotta really shove the head all the way onto the neck or it'll wobble a bit, I found out)

And Toralei came in the mail yesterday.

Now, I want to see if I can get a few waist rings to these stands. Just rings, to color match to clothing better. I swapped my Toralei and fashion club Ghoulia(though regular Ghoulia would better match Toralei's shirt), and swapped SS Ghoulia and Nefera. But I need some more black rings, and a pink, just for the dolls I have.

Whelp...I just won Cupid. Only $8.00 more than she was in store so not too bad...

I'm just gonna stop pretending like, No I dont want this one when I just end up picking them up later and paying more.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Whelp...I just won Cupid. Only $8.00 more than she was in store so not too bad...

I'm just gonna stop pretending like, No I dont want this one when I just end up picking them up later and paying more.
    Yup you guys will all learn, Monster High is like pringles you can have just one
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

mmmhmmmm

Now just deciding if I should go with a sure thing on e-bay on CAM boy or try to hold out for instore...

I think secondary market is gonna be the only way on that one...

mmmhmmmm

Now just deciding if I should go with a sure thing on e-bay on CAM boy or try to hold out for instore...

I think secondary market is gonna be the only way on that one...
    If you don't have a lot of Targets around you then yeah, I have no idea when Walmart is getting them but our Targets have restocked a few times. Ironically around here the Cat/Witch is more popular than the boy set.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    If you don't have a lot of Targets around you then yeah, I have no idea when Walmart is getting them but our Targets have restocked a few times. Ironically around here the Cat/Witch is more popular than the boy set.
    Yeah I dont do Target so that only leaves me Walmart...ours (the 3 in town) havent stocked the new CAM sets either. It does not help that I am seeing pics of the CAM Gargoyle and I think he is awesome. I think I am just going to buy them on e-bay...I have grabby hands and I want the set NOW!

Speaking of CAM Boy sets...I am seeing on e-bay the CAM Puma Boy set on e-bay as "on-hand" but havent heard of anyone seeing it in store?

Anyone see it (CAM Puma Boy) in store.

Nope, I have not seen it at any store yet. I check a few times a week and all I am finding are the new starter sets.

Hmmmmm yeah...not gonna trust that ad.

I lost the bidding war on Spectra. However, I did find a $67.00 Shipped Doll...UGH...to think I actually had her in hand and put her back last year. lol dumb

I lost the bidding war on Spectra. However, I did find a $67.00 Shipped Doll...UGH...to think I actually had her in hand and put her back last year. lol dumb
    I know that feeling all too well, in December for Christmas our Kmarts got LOADS of the Wave 1 Monster High dolls. I could have gotten 5-10 Clawdeens and now she is going for $100-150

Same with Spectra, thankfully I bought her but did not think to get extras for others and now its like she never existed

I bought these tonight on eBay, it's 10 of them for $5.99. Apparently they work quite well with MH and are more adjustable. Figured it was worth a shot since I can spray paint them whatever colors I want and it was cheaper than 1 MH stand on eBay

Seriously???? My local store had 8 Spectras on shelf last week.....You guys hafta put up who you want, cos the Australian market is very diferent to the usa

[/CENTER]