Page 65 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 3240

Thread: Monster High

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Those stands look promising, but time will tell if the waist clips work on MH dolls, and those little nubs on the ends of the rings have me concerned- they look prone to catching on clothing. and they only seem to come in pink, purple and red from what I could find. Confirmed to work for MH, plus a better variety of colors, they'd be nice.

Is there a confirmed list of what is currently shipping out to stores? I have the full checklist but would like some idea of what's shipping to US stores right now, and excluding things no longer in production. I do have some people who can look at stores for me, but they need a list, and I also want to know for myself.
    I would sooner gouge my eyes out with a heated spoon than watch Jem. I consider it to be a terrible cartoon. There. I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Those stands look promising, but time will tell if the waist clips work on MH dolls, and those little nubs on the ends of the rings have me concerned- they look prone to catching on clothing. and they only seem to come in pink, purple and red from what I could find. Confirmed to work for MH, plus a better variety of colors, they'd be nice.

Is there a confirmed list of what is currently shipping out to stores? I have the full checklist but would like some idea of what's shipping to US stores right now, and excluding things no longer in production. I do have some people who can look at stores for me, but they need a list, and I also want to know for myself.
    Currently shipping to stores

Sweet 1600 (without Clawd)
    Skull Shores Wave 2 (Draculaura in place of Gil)
    Dead Tired
    Signature Wave 7 (Operetta, Neferea, Cleo, Jackson, Rochelle, Abbey)
    CAM Starter Kit Wave 1 and 2 (Wave 2 has Boy and Cat/Witch)
    Coffin Bean w/Clawdeen

Coming within 2 weeks

Dot Dead Gorgeous Wave 1
    Rolley Derby Wave 1
    Costumer Masquerade Wave 1

I got a call from my distributor this morning that said they have in stock the Create a Monster Lab packs but I opted out of a case because I do not yet have the Lab they go with so they would be pointless for me.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Just got back from Walmart noticed they had more Cars, not sure if they are still shipping or just old stock. I know Cleo's Vanity is mostly old stock.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    This pic was posted in AU today, at a sydney TRU

aj
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Neat, I am pretty sure the US is going to get screwed as I have now seen Australia and Canada get theirs with figures but ours are still being solicited as just the vehicles/playset
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Neat, I am pretty sure the US is going to get screwed as I have now seen Australia and Canada get theirs with figures but ours are still being solicited as just the vehicles/playset
    I sometimes love the international market. For example I love how Japan almost always gets a version of an album with extra songs from American bands.

Or an American show will have it's season done 6 months before in Canada or most of Europe (including translation) and we are still stuck half way through the season.

/sarcasm
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

We're getting them with figures as store exclusives. But then again, the only one I'd buy with the figure is Laura's car. Been considering the car(despite the fact it'll consume half a shelf), the figure would just be a bonus. The scooter doesn't interest me, I already have 3 Ghoulia dolls and may buy the classroom one, I think 4 is enough of any one character. I also wonder how well the doll will even sit on it.

Thing about the playsets is, they take up space and I have to consider if they're going to be worth it in the long run. The school I'm definitely not buying because I'd have nowhere to put the thing. Plus they cost money and there's a good number of older dolls I wish to track down first. I may have to bite the bullet and pay the high cost for Clawdeen, and Lagoona looks to be about $55 shipped at the lowest. I think I may go ahead and get the Cleo/Deuce set, rather than buy Cleo loose and possibly want to buy Deuce later. Holt... eh. Spectra... I may say "hell with it" and settle for her Dot Dead doll than pay $80 for her signature version. Plus stuff that's currently shipping but I can't find(I somehow question if my WM will ever actually do their planned reset)

A neighbor of mine saw the 2 wave 1 CAM sets yesterday but they were the 1 torso versions.
    I would sooner gouge my eyes out with a heated spoon than watch Jem. I consider it to be a terrible cartoon. There. I said it.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Well tha twas unexpected. During my 3 week ban from here, I walked into a Target about 2 weeks ago and they just started restocking the shelves with fresh MH case and Abbey was within that case. So my g/f finally has any Abbey.

- - - Updated - - -

Which character is that?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Well tha twas unexpected. During my 3 week ban from here, I walked into a Target about 2 weeks ago and they just started restocking the shelves with fresh MH case and Abbey was within that case. So my g/f finally has any Abbey.

- - - Updated - - -

Which character is that?
    Its SS Lagoona restyled and wearing her latest Fashion pack!

Last edited by Staff Of Ka; June 8, 2012 at 11:21am.
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

[/CENTER]

Found the Puma Boy and Ghost CAM add-ons this morning at Walmart

Only complaint is they don't have a blue torso so he won't match unless painted. Going to try and make a Panthro custom

They are $10.96 and I found them at 3 Walmarts, each one got 2 cases so hopefully others can get them pretty easy

Spectra... I may say "hell with it" and settle for her Dot Dead doll than pay $80 for her signature version. Plus stuff that's currently shipping but I can't find(I somehow question if my WM will ever actually do their planned reset)
    I have a complete spectra outfit,pet,diary that I took off a brand new doll to redress, am listing a few outfits on ebay tomoro.

[/CENTER]

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Man I hope that doesn't happen!!! I really like the Draculaura one!!!

Boy there is a lot of stuff coming out!! I used to be able to keep track in my mind what to be on the lookout for but all the exclusives are troublesome. Now I have to keep a checklist and it is starting to get expensive to collect everything. I am glad the line is doing well and is expanding but I miss the days a few years back when it was easy to collect and no one knew or cared about it..

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Lubic View Post
    Man I hope that doesn't happen!!! I really like the Draculaura one!!!

Boy there is a lot of stuff coming out!! I used to be able to keep track in my mind what to be on the lookout for but all the exclusives are troublesome. Now I have to keep a checklist and it is starting to get expensive to collect everything. I am glad the line is doing well and is expanding but I miss the days a few years back when it was easy to collect and no one knew or cared about it..
    Yeah it was much easier when it was only a group of fans and the initial scalpers who realized it was popular. Now you have everyone thinking they can horde any doll and making $50-150 when its not really like that.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Wow, and now I come across the cat girl 2 pack at TRU. It was $35 though. However, it is the first time I have ever seen it anywhere, so I grabbed it.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

i cant believe the skull shores gill is going for $110 on amazon.

i grabbed the b/w frankie and werecat 2 pack at tru for my wife.

my daughter has all of the original single packs....opened...and not being played with. lol

Yeah it's not surprising, MH collectors do that with all the guy dolls

Deuce from DoTD goes for $55-80, Clawd from the 2pk goes for $30, 1600 Clawd goes for $55, Holt goes for $55-80 and soon Jackson will be the same way

That despite the fact the Draculaura/Clawd 2-pack has been up on Amazon for $30 with free shipping for a few months now.

That despite the fact the Draculaura/Clawd 2-pack has been up on Amazon for $30 with free shipping for a few months now.
    Yup, it blows my mind sometimes but people only want certain dolls and refuse to buy the others. Its the same way with clothes. I have had people offer me more money for just the outfits then the doll costs boxed

The 2 packs are especially odd because I have sold loose Draculaura's from that 2pk for up to $29, people get into a bidding war over the outfit and umbrella and my mind just says why not just buy the 2pk and then sell off the clawd or trade him

Yup, it blows my mind sometimes but people only want certain dolls and refuse to buy the others. Its the same way with clothes. I have had people offer me more money for just the outfits then the doll costs boxed

The 2 packs are especially odd because I have sold loose Draculaura's from that 2pk for up to $29, people get into a bidding war over the outfit and umbrella and my mind just says why not just buy the 2pk and then sell off the clawd or trade him
    Because that's logic, man. Don't you know that stuff is bad for you?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    The Puma guy looks really cool, Mark! I'm curious as to why he's blue though. I have to watch the Monster High specials still, but from all the 2-3 minute webisodes...the Puma guy is always pink. There was ONE episode where I saw him blue. I TOTALLY thought of Panthro when I saw his pic, too.

Any pictures of the Ghost CAM?
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Looks like people are starting to find the new Dead Tired series and Roller Maze at stores. They are already starting to pop up on E-bay. I really hope I can track down the Dead Tired Abbey.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Looks like people are starting to find the new Dead Tired series and Roller Maze at stores. They are already starting to pop up on E-bay. I really hope I can track down the Dead Tired Abbey.
    A few Walmarts are going to get an endcap of
    both series, I would expect you guys should find them pretty easy

Sub lines are never undershipped, the signature dolls are the only ones
    shipped in low numbers

I just paid $29.00 for the CAM Boy set with 2 bodies (e-bay). TRU $35.00 so I feel good about that. Not as cheap at Wal-Mart 22.97 here. But it's not there...

I haven't seen the new CAM add-on sets either! I am bidding at 10.99 for the Puma boy. If he was in Pink...I would probably still get him but wouldn't like as much. I am painting the vampire CAM body blue for the Puma.

Has anyone seen the witch CAM Add-on!? I have only seen pics and the face sculpt and paint is awesome on that doll! I would put that head on Cupid...
    Also...as I do not have Spectra...it looks like the Ghost CAM add-on arms hands legs and feet are reissues of Spectra's.
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

I want dead tired Clawdeen as redress fodder for the 'Fashion Club' outfit!

I love the original DT Clawdeen to much to ever replace her

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    Found the Puma Boy and Ghost CAM add-ons this morning at Walmart
    Nice score! A friend of mine is about to die waiting for the Puma Boy, she'll be happy to hear the news! BTW, were any of the old packs shipping with these or could you tell?...