Page 66 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3242

Thread: Monster High

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I need to find display boxes. I'm considering the Doll Safe ones but they're going to cost me $3 each(not counting postage) and I need at least 11. If I could find some larger food items sold in clear plastic tubes or jars, those might work but I have no ideas. I need at least 13" tall by a certain width.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    Nice score! A friend of mine is about to die waiting for the Puma Boy, she'll be happy to hear the news! BTW, were any of the old packs shipping with these or could you tell?...
    The case breakdown is

1x Puma Boy
    1x Ghost Girl
    1x Cyclops
    1x Bee

Each store is scheduled to get 2-3 cases depending on store size. The cases I opened this weekend had the Cyclops first so that is usually the one on the shelf and the Puma and Ghost are behind her.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    The case breakdown is...

Thanks... Perhaps I found the remnants of two new cases then as I just picked up the Bee and Ghoul. Now to track down the skeleton...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    Thanks... Perhaps I found the remnants of two new cases then as I just picked up the Bee and Ghoul. Now to track down the skeleton...
    The skeleton should be at Toys R Us if you have one close to you, I think they are $1-2 more expensive but I know ours had quite a few of the Skeleton. Its the least popular of the CAM sets from what I can see
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

I saw the K-mart flyer this week has dolls marked down to 18.xx.

I also found some gloom beach dolls but waiting for the girlfriend to tell me if she wants them.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    I saw the K-mart flyer this week has dolls marked down to 18.xx.

I also found some gloom beach dolls but waiting for the girlfriend to tell me if she wants them.
    That is pretty good if they decide to restock, our 4 Kmarts just have a few 1600 Clawdeens. I hope this means they are getting ready to roll out their exlusive for the year

Last week mine got the latest signature wave. I already have the dolls out of it I wanted so no thing for me, I could see it being an irk for those who bought them last week. So we probably won't get anything new this week. We have a full set of 1600 minus Clawd and either some dead tired Ghoulia's or Skull Shores, maybe both.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Just spotted this... what is it? Some new figure or just a custom? The box makes me think it's a custom(no byline, no choking hazard) as does the use of the same hair style and hands.

I would say custom, her outfit color scheme is red/black. Also that is the same Teen Beat that comes with Spectra's outfit pack.

Yeah that is definitely a custom, nice job though but still a custom.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    That is pretty good if they decide to restock, our 4 Kmarts just have a few 1600 Clawdeens. I hope this means they are getting ready to roll out their exlusive for the year
    Hey Markatisu, Which Exclusive is K-mart getting again? I Know you put up a list a few pages back but I cant find it? I guess It is time to go in the back yard and dig up some more gold coins becasue is going to be a busy MH couple of months!! I will start my Hunt for Roller Maze Tomorrow? Has anyone here scene them in person yet?

Roller Derby I believe.

Walmart gets Dot Dead (also got Dawn of the Dance)

Target gets Skull Shores (also got Gloom Beach).

And I have seen no new dolls since the Rochelle Goyles started showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Roller Derby I believe.

Walmart gets Dot Dead (also got Dawn of the Dance)

Target gets Skull Shores (also got Gloom Beach).

And I have seen no new dolls since the Rochelle Goyles started showing up.
    I saw on Friday an org member here posted pics of the new Dead Tired dolls, Walmart should be getting those. Amazon just got in the Roller Maze dolls so Mattel has begun to ship them out I think, expect them soon as well.

The latest MH releases have been the Cat/Witch-Garygole/Vampire Boy CAM Starters about 3 weeks ago and then Friday the latest CAM add-ons released.

My distributor got in the CAM Lab add-ons last week so I am guessing we will see the actual Lab sooner than the anticipated August date.

I forgot I saw panthro. Not into the CAM sets so easily slipped my mind.

I'm a Val-Pal.
    I saw on Friday an org member here posted pics of the new Dead Tired dolls, Walmart should be getting those. Amazon just got in the Roller Maze dolls so Mattel has begun to ship them out I think, expect them soon as well.

The latest MH releases have been the Cat/Witch-Garygole/Vampire Boy CAM Starters about 3 weeks ago and then Friday the latest CAM add-ons released.

My distributor got in the CAM Lab add-ons last week so I am guessing we will see the actual Lab sooner than the anticipated August date.
    What is in the newest Dead Tired wave?
    She-Ra rocks. For the honor of Grayskull.

Follow me and Dollie on Twitter:

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77
    My Husky Dollie's: @dolliebaby1977
    My comic news feed: @comicbookpost

Quote Originally Posted by Mermista View Post
    What is in the newest Dead Tired wave?
    Abbey, a new version of Draculaura, and a new Clawdeen since Clawdeen previously only came with her bed

I'm a Val-Pal.
    Abbey, a new version of Draculaura, and a new Clawdeen since Clawdeen previously only came with her bed
    Does any sites have boxed examples I was at Kmart saw Draculaura and didn't both to see if she was new or if there were any others. So far behind lol.
    She-Ra rocks. For the honor of Grayskull.

Follow me and Dollie on Twitter:

@babsbatgirlfan
    @dolliebaby77
    My Husky Dollie's: @dolliebaby1977
    My comic news feed: @comicbookpost

I think you would have noticed the new drac over the old since it's a completely new hair style and outfit.

Dead_Tired_2.png

For me Abbey is the stand out of the new Dead Tired series. Mattel should really have done versions of the other girls that were never apart of the series to begin with. They should have done a Toralei and Spectra. That being said the new Dead Tired Clawdeen is almost identical to the one that comes with the Coffin Bean playset(what a waste of a slot).

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Its odd that Clawdeen keeps being released, I dont know about the states but over here she is usually the last doll on shelf for weeks, Dont get me wrong I LOVE her but shes not a huge seller.

and It really annoys me that they have repeated her and Drac in this ('wave?? is it big enough to be a wave?) I know I hated the hair on DT Drac 1.0 but I learned to love it, and the Clawdeen that came with the bunks is GORGEOUS! why not leave her there and make a DT Tora,Spectra (seriously can you imagine her in a lacey baby doll nighty?) or even -god forbid- a male doll in PJ's?

Makes no sense to me! Ill only be getting 2xAbbys one for my DT set and one to redress.

a
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I understand why they would put this Clawdeen out again. I don't mind the idea of putting a doll with a playset but I am not a big fan of them putting a doll that is part of a theme in one.

Really I am also not a big fan of them doing the same thing for the group packs but if you can expect them you can avoid buying the singles.

Yeah Clawdeen always sits on the shelf, some of us have theorized a few reasons as to why but ultimately she sits around then goes for a bigger amount on eBay later

The #1 most expensive doll in the line to buy aftermarket (outside the SDCC dolls) is Wave 1 Signature Clawdeen, he other dolls go for quite a bit. She is the most expensive character outside all the guys

Also in case anybody did not know, the new Dead Tired line has no stands. The roller maze have green stands but at least they have stands

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar

CAM Packs Are Fun!

Yeah Clawdeen always sits on the shelf, some of us have theorized a few reasons as to why but ultimately she sits around then goes for a bigger amount on eBay later

The #1 most expensive doll in the line to buy aftermarket (outside the SDCC dolls) is Wave 1 Signature Clawdeen, he other dolls go for quite a bit. She is the most expensive character outside all the guys

Also in case anybody did not know, the new Dead Tired line has no stands. The roller maze have green stands but at least they have stands

No Stands = Same Price or Higher than the first wave.... The No Stands thing is really starting to get on my nerves. If they dont come with stands I will only Buy One of the dolls. That should teach Mattel a lesson!!!

The New CAM Pack are pretty fun, when you mix them with some of the parts from the first ones.. Meet Ali Kat and Esmeralda Spell!!

I got my Cupid today...

I like her but I am not wowed by her...I think its the clothes...

I feel like I am the only one not looking forward to all the different variants. That being said...I have to say Mattel has really reved up the new character selection and I like it ALOT!

Cannot wait to get that CAM boy set. Using Deuces default clothes on the gargoyle...
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

I still haven't seen anything locally at Walmart, they just don't seem interested in restocking or doing their supposed "reset".