Page 73 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Which means if this wave is shipping and going on the shelf now and does not move you might be waiting 1-2 months additional to see Robecca/Venus at Walmart.
    I would be surprised if my local WM gets these in and they aren't gone within 3 days. I have checked their shelves every time I go in and 80% of the time, literally no dolls at all. Though it's the only such store in the town that carries them(barring what scant few that Walgreens ever got) and the next nearest shop is 25-30 minutes away.

Okay, being a shipment of older dolls, I guess some could sit and linger a bit, but I do not believe we even got a single Cupid shipment here... and if it did, it was only a single shipment and picked clean before I took up interest in the line.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Just in case you needed another pic I took one with my phone

Attachment 76757
    Wait, so they reissued Spectra?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    That's Dot Dead Gorgeous Spectra. She was just released, along with DDG versions of Lagoona and Operetta. Walmart will have an exclusive DDG 3-pack of Draculaura, Abbey and Ghoulia.

I opened my DDG Spectra tonight, LOVE HER! her hair is so long, and I love the plastic chain thing that goes over her dress.

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Thanks Mark! DDG Spectra is officially gorgeous...and I'm jealous of everyone who owns her.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I finally got around to washing out all the gel and restyling my spare Cupid last night....IMO its a HUGE improvement, its soft and curly!

she looks more like the proto pics now!

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I finally got around to washing out all the gel and restyling my spare Cupid last night....IMO its a HUGE improvement, its soft and curly!

she looks more like the proto pics now!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...48501296_n.jpg
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...19512718_n.jpg
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...78815748_n.jpg
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...49885394_n.jpg
    Ka, She Looks Great. I have a Extra Cupid too. I would like to do the same thing. Can you list the " How To" Here or PM me Details on how and what you did. Like what kind of soap did you use? Stuff like that. Thanks

That pic I posted is of a new Spectra from the Dot Dead Gorgeous line, but as we learned in the past 24 hours yes they are going to reissue Spectra at Walmart.

- - - Updated - - -

Amazon has in stock the Roller Maze line and the new Dead Tired, Lagoona RM and Abbey DT are moving quick though and there is a limit of 2 for each character
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Lubic View Post
    Ka, She Looks Great. I have a Extra Cupid too. I would like to do the same thing. Can you list the " How To" Here or PM me Details on how and what you did. Like what kind of soap did you use? Stuff like that. Thanks
    Hiya, I have made up Pic Tutorials before for Doll styling, but as Im gonna now do the same to my main Cupid, Ill Take pics and post a how too in here tomoro nite, sound ok?

- - - Updated - - -

A dear friend of Mine (Liz) just emailed me to show me this

http://theinsanecrayonbox.tumblr.com/

They have reissued Cupid in a Standard box....with a Diary (no pet though...God damnit!!) From what I see here the quality of this Cupid is TERRIBLE, the hair, the paint apps the outfit....Oy Vey!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; June 21, 2012 at 10:37am.

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    I work at Walmart (central Kentucky, just south of Louisville... the store is supplied by the Seymour, IN warehouse) and my store just got this re-issue case in last night. The packout is 2x Cupid, 1x Clawdeen 2.0, 1x Frankie 2.0, 1x Draculaura 1.0 and 1x Spectra 1.0. Except for Cupid I don't have any of the original releases (and I won't be opening these anytime soon as I don't have any place to display them at the moment) so I can't comment to any variations to the original releases other than the boxes.

What price-point are the Dot-Dead dolls?... Debating which Spectra to get an extra of to use with the Ghost Girl pack.
    Last edited by Jim_Abell; June 21, 2012 at 11:10am.

That pic I posted is of a new Spectra from the Dot Dead Gorgeous line, but as we learned in the past 24 hours yes they are going to reissue Spectra at Walmart.

- - - Updated - - -

Amazon has in stock the Roller Maze line and the new Dead Tired, Lagoona RM and Abbey DT are moving quick though and there is a limit of 2 for each character
    Either way, we hopefully will find one of them.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    I work at Walmart (central Kentucky, just south of Louisville... the store is supplied by the Seymour, IN warehouse) and my store just got this re-issue case in last night. The packout is 2x Cupid, 1x Clawdeen 2.0, 1x Frankie 2.0, 1x Draculaura 1.0 and 1x Spectra 1.0. Except for Cupid I don't have any of the original releases (and I won't be opening these anytime soon as I don't have any place to display them at the moment) so I can't comment to any variations to the original releases other than the boxes.

What price-point are the Dot-Dead dolls?... Debating which Spectra to get an extra of to use with the Ghost Girl pack.
    $19.99 at TRU, $15.99-18.99 at other stores. Its a few dollars cheaper than a Signature

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, we hopefully will find one of them.
    You should be able to find the Dot Dead Gorgeous Doll, that one is being shipped in a pretty big supply vs the Signature which is just 1 per case apparently.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Heroic Warrior
    $19.99 at TRU, $15.99-18.99 at other stores. Its a few dollars cheaper than a Signature
    Thank you!

You should be able to find the Dot Dead Gorgeous Doll, that one is being shipped in a pretty big supply vs the Signature which is just 1 per case apparently.
    Tell that to my stores. Target just started stocking MH for the first time in 8 months, while Walmart just stocked the Sweet 1600 series for the first time.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Hiya, I have made up Pic Tutorials before for Doll styling, but as Im gonna now do the same to my main Cupid, Ill Take pics and post a how too in here tomoro nite, sound ok?

- - - Updated - - -

A dear friend of Mine (Liz) just emailed me to show me this

http://theinsanecrayonbox.tumblr.com/

They have reissued Cupid in a Standard box....with a Diary (no pet though...God damnit!!) From what I see here the quality of this Cupid is TERRIBLE, the hair, the paint apps the outfit....Oy Vey!
    That would be Great and thanks!!! Yeah it looks like Walmart got a Wave of Reissues and by the looks of them{Cupid} they seam a little rushed.

Heroic Warrior
    If it helps any board members that happen to be close enough to Ann Arbor, Michigan, it seems that Target, Walmart, MEIJER HAS TONS, Toys R Us etc. all seem to have TONS of all these dolls you guys have mentioned are so hard to get and they SIT THERE. I have no use for them or I could make a bloody mint- hopefully someone can use it to help them collect.

My Amazon order showed up 2 days before online tracking said it would show up.

Clawdeen's fashion pack looks decent on Sweet 1600 Clawdeen. However, I don't care for how they packed the jacket with the tiny plastic tabs poking through the sleeves, it leaves some rather obvious holes.

I did have to glue Clawdeen's stand. I've not had major problems with the black stands yet but this one refused to even stick in place.

We always have to pull Clawdeens shirt down and skirt up on that Fashion Pack, otherwise she is Ghouls Gone Wild lol

I've had very few QC issues with the line and I now own 15 dolls. Lagoona's paint flaw, which Mattel sent me a free replacement. Toralei has a tiny scratch in one of her face stripes, which I could probably fix with 5 minutes of thinned paint. And Sweet 1600 Clawdeen's stand needing to be glued. It's certainly not the levels of QC I've had with some companies(Jazwares is so bad I won't even buy their stuff anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    I've had very few QC issues with the line and I now own 15 dolls. Lagoona's paint flaw, which Mattel sent me a free replacement. Toralei has a tiny scratch in one of her face stripes, which I could probably fix with 5 minutes of thinned paint. And Sweet 1600 Clawdeen's stand needing to be glued. It's certainly not the levels of QC I've had with some companies(Jazwares is so bad I won't even buy their stuff anymore).
    When you get to 40-50 dolls you will probably see them more, mostly from my experience its the ones that came out near the end of the year last year and were made in Indonesia. That is when the stands started to fall apart, the dolls glue begins to seep out of the head, and accessories are wrong (We got a Clawd 1600 once with 2 right feet and boots as well as a Draculaura with 2 right hands).

Its nothing compared to some other lines but when you are paying $20-30 per doll and they went almost 2 years with virtually no problems it makes it more of an issue

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    I'm going to pick up a few of these. Especially Venus McFlytrap. She looks awesome
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Amazon has that keychain "monster maker" on sale. Has anyone actually bought that, and is it worth it? It looks like a neat idea, but I think you just get to make the 3 keychains and that's about it, no expansion or add-on sets to make more, and you get stuck with a big chunk of useless parts afterwards. If that's sort of all there is to it I may pass.

I have that Clawdeen fashion MOC here...just waiting for the 'right' spare Clawdeen, I was thinking 'Gloom Beach' but now I think it will go on 'Coffin Bean' Clawdeen!

(the 'Howleen' Clawdeen is reserved for the new Fashion pack, with the harem pants!)
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; June 22, 2012 at 12:35am.

[/CENTER]

the new La De Daa dolls (by the makers of Liv) came in stock today, people are saying their clothes can fit MH dolls just not the shoes (unlike the Star Dolls whose shoes can fit MH)

Just like in video games, a new competitor has entered the arena......FIGHT

AND NEW DOLL INFO.......this appeared on Amazon earlier today and was pulled down

Monster High - It's Alive & More!

Found this while surfing Amazon. Very interesting! They light up and make sounds and their original outfits have been modified and made over the top! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Here's the description for the "It's Alive" assortment: For the first time ever, the ghouls of Monster High are brought to life. The It's Alive Doll Collection features these characters' signature freaky flaws. Spectra Vondergeist doll glows blue and makes ghostly noises as she haunts the halls for gossip. Frankie Stein doll amps up the energy as her skull, rib cage and bolts light up to electrifying sounds. And it must be a full moon since Clawdeen Wolf doll tilts her head back, closes her eyes and howls at the sky with her arms in the air. Each feature doll wears a modified, over the top version of her original outfit and comes with a doll stand.
    Here are the case solicitations that Amazon posted briefly

Monster High It's Alive Doll Assortment
    Monster High Travel Doll Assortment (Drac/Abbey/Ghoulia/Deuce & 2 New Characters Skelita Calaveras and Jinafire Long)
    Monster High Dance Class Doll Assortment
    Monster High Classic Accessory Assortment
    Monster High Deluxe Fashion Pack Assortment
    Monster High Travel Scaris Accessory Assortment
    Monster High Basic Travel Doll Assortment

Ghouls Rule boxed

Scary Tales were leaked boxed today (via tumblr)

image.jpeg

SDCC 2012 MH Panel is going to be very interesting, they are apparently going balls to the wall with product

Eh, these don't have the same appeal to me that MH does. MH is unique and has a theme which appeals to people outside the usual doll demographic, myself included.

The heads on those things are gigantic.

I just found more of the Abbeys and Rochelles...

I thought...okay get her....and I did....Abbey that is...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Eh, these don't have the same appeal to me that MH does. MH is unique and has a theme which appeals to people outside the usual doll demographic, myself included.

The heads on those things are gigantic.
    their not MH?

- - - Updated - - -

the new La De Daa dolls (by the makers of Liv) came in stock today, people are saying their clothes can fit MH dolls just not the shoes (unlike the Star Dolls whose shoes can fit MH)

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Dee-Da-Sweet-...Nmw~~60_58.JPG

Just like in video games, a new competitor has entered the arena......FIGHT

AND NEW DOLL INFO.......this appeared on Amazon earlier today and was pulled down

Here are the case solicitations that Amazon posted briefly

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5113/...56363eb7_b.jpg

Monster High It's Alive Doll Assortment
    Monster High Travel Doll Assortment (Drac/Abbey/Ghoulia/Deuce & 2 New Characters Skelita Calaveras and Jinafire Long)
    Monster High Dance Class Doll Assortment
    Monster High Classic Accessory Assortment
    Monster High Deluxe Fashion Pack Assortment
    Monster High Travel Scaris Accessory Assortment
    Monster High Basic Travel Doll Assortment

Ghouls Rule boxed
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7111/...69949a29_z.jpg

Scary Tales were leaked boxed today (via tumblr)

image.jpeg

SDCC 2012 MH Panel is going to be very interesting, they are apparently going balls to the wall with product
    I saw the screne shot for "It's Alive" *ACTION FEATURES!!!!* Which could be amazing depending on how well it is done...

The other links arent working to the Amazon listing...do you know details on any of the other cases?

EDIT: AM I blind or did you just put the listing up in your post!?
    Last edited by Stratos*Major; June 22, 2012 at 02:51am.