Page 84 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I'm annoyed that Bloodgood's neck isn't part of the head like it is in the animation... so I guess I'll just leave it attached.

I also just know one of the other reveals will be Arachne... kind of lame to think that 2 of their 3 "big surprises" are dolls we've already seen. Makes me wonder if the 3rd won't be another we've seen before. And really nothing so far on all the leaked lines.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    I'm annoyed that Bloodgood's neck isn't part of the head like it is in the animation... so I guess I'll just leave it attached.

I also just know one of the other reveals will be Arachne... kind of lame to think that 2 of their 3 "big surprises" are dolls we've already seen. Makes me wonder if the 3rd won't be another we've seen before. And really nothing so far on all the leaked lines.
    Well the final special for 2012 on Nick is reportedly the Scaris movie so I would think that the panel will reveal the leaks we saw a few weeks ago
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

diosoth, I agree I'm feeling a bit the same way. I was hoping to see the Chinese dragon and Skeleton. Or something that's still a surprise and wasn't leaked. Still hoping for something completely new. Not an announcement on something we've seen before, which didn't really need to be a secret reveal. Maybe they'll show the Scaris dolls at or after the panel, and not just promo pictures.

Superhero Themed dolls

My DeadFast senses are tingling in UHHH-tter excitement. It appears that my most favorite ghouls will soon be getting a sinister superhero style makeover. Meet Wonder Wolf and Polterghoul! -Ghoulia

548021_10151674410447481_780249810_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

They just registered the trademarks for these 2 days ago, was hoping we would see them!!!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    The Trailer for Ghouls Rule is up on Facebook too. Now it is almost time MOTUC reveals yeah!!

didn't come across my facebook feed, and the videos never show up in my youtube feed.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Those 2 are definitely throwbacks to DC Comics of the 1970s... costume designs they left back in the 70s, too. Can't say I would buy either of them though. Aside from trying to be Starfire, Spectra doesn't look much different from her other dolls. I also think Clawdeen's shield is an actual Greek design, or close to it(or maybe just popular fantasy art). I've seen similar in an Elder Scrolls mod, probably taken off some other source.

I got Phys Dead Ghoulia today. I ordered it yesterday morning right before my Prime trial expired and it's here today. I like her, for the most part but it's not a perfect set. I'm not a fan of the extra dress and this doll gets a pile of accessories that can't be used(MATTEL- MAKE NEW HANDS THAT CAN HOLD THINGS! THERE IS NO NEED TO LOAD UP WITH ACCESSORIES THEY CAN NOT HOLD!). The stand is translucent red and I may replace it simply because translucent plastic can break easily. That waist ring could crack. I wanted to like the locker but it doesn't really stay shut, it just relies on the tiny padlock to keep it closed. And the ball- which is a nice rubber ball with proper texture- is too big to even prop under her arms and the waist ring gets in the way.

Has the Monster High Panel happen yet?

There is a DC influence in there but I think they didn't want to use the DC characters or make it anything more than an influence in case they lose the DC license while still making Monster High. I like them for what they are, I would be much more likely to pick them up if they were 12-14 dollar doll instead of the 19-23 dollar dolls.

MH Panel liveblogged

http://mhinsider.tumblr.com/

- invisibilly will show up
    - more webisodes
    - the first character created was Frankie
    - possible future fan contest to create a character? They love seeing fan creations
    - Natalie designed the Ghouls Rule dolls
    - possible future subscription service? Wanted by the fans anyway?
    - you’ll pick your teams in the new video game
    - Friday night frights special will be on soon….?
    - ghouls rule DVD is out October 9th
    - dolls are designed a year in advance, currently designers working on 2014 line
    - team checks all social media for fan responses, complaints, and wants

Subscription service would be fantastic, so long as you can yay or nay things.

LOVE poulterghoul! that was totally unexpected, fantastic!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Was the Dragon girl Create a Monster pack reissued with two bodies?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    MH Panel liveblogged

http://mhinsider.tumblr.com/

- invisibilly will show up
    - more webisodes
    - the first character created was Frankie
    - possible future fan contest to create a character? They love seeing fan creations
    - Natalie designed the Ghouls Rule dolls
    - possible future subscription service? Wanted by the fans anyway?
    - you’ll pick your teams in the new video game
    - Friday night frights special will be on soon….?
    - ghouls rule DVD is out October 9th
    - dolls are designed a year in advance, currently designers working on 2014 line
    - team checks all social media for fan responses, complaints, and wants
    Wow the first character created is the first one I submitted in the pitch they "didn't" use.

8 minute extended trailer for Ghoul's Rule is up on the Freaky Fab site.

http://freakyfabulo.us/M7rzS9

Caterine DeMew just revealed

I always enjoy welcoming another new student body to the masses at Monster High. Now I am ecstatic to introduce you to my newest friend, Caterine DeMew. I imagine she will fit in quite well with the ghouls back home. - Ghoulia
    534571_10151676321697481_1755329520_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I like her, I guess she is another French character, who looks to be another werecat. I wonder if she will be a character who just shows up for Scaris or will become recurring. Could see her being Rochelle's bff from home type of thing.
    Last edited by wyldman11; July 14, 2012 at 12:19pm.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    That is just too freakin' adorable.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    I always enjoy welcoming another new student body to the masses at Monster High. Now I am ecstatic to introduce you to my newest friend, Caterine DeMew. I imagine she will fit in quite well with the ghouls back home. - Ghoulia
    534571_10151676321697481_1755329520_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I like her, I guess she is another French character, who looks to be another werecat. I wonder if she will be a character who just shows up for Scaris or will become recurring. Could see her being Rochelle's bff from home type of thing.
    My she could be one of Toralei sisters? Remember the Webisode were she was found in a box with a bunch of other Kittens. All the Kittens were taken and Poor Toralei was left there. So Maybe one was taken to France? Does anyone remember if there was a Purple one in the box?

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Lubic View Post
    My she could be one of Toralei sisters? Remember the Webisode were she was found in a box with a bunch of other Kittens. All the Kittens were taken and Poor Toralei was left there. So Maybe one was taken to France? Does anyone remember if there was a Purple one in the box?
    The canon on that was questionable though... Spectra came up with the story and Toralei just said she liked it, but never said any of it was true. Plus it really goes against the diaries... I know the webisodes and diaries aren't exactly on the same ground as far as canon goes but they don't diverge too much. Going by the diaries, both Toralei and the twins live with their parents, though that webisode story seems to suggest they're all orphans.

This one looks to use the twins body with solid tail. I can't complain, that body at least fits on stands properly. Toralei's bendy tail gets in the way. I almost wish the next Toralei would use that solid tail, if it does, even if it has ugly clothes I'd buy it just to swap clothes of my signature over so she can display proper. Yes, I'm aware the cats lack tails in the webisodes but I just can't unplug it and toss it in a drawer...

She is very beautiful, those eyes are amazing. No way her hair will be as nicely curled as that though once we get her. Sad they held out on the new characters Jinafire and Skelita, but still nice dolls. They just didn't blow me away like last years con, Caterine looks like she shares Toralei's mold. Hands are obvious. Guessing she's a feline version of the C.A Cupid exclusive for the Scaris line.

I think they are holding on because they have so many sublines going, once Ghouls Rule comes out on DVD I expect them to be pushing Scaris extra hard since that is the next special

Caterine is cool. I'll probably pick her up (okay I mean I will) only because she is a new character. I dont have any other Werecats (do not like the way they look at all) she does, I think, look better than the other 3 werecats

This new character looks too much like Spectra to me.

Movie mayhem!
    I agree she just looks a little bland. At least thats what I was thinking yesterday. After reading all your comments now she's growing on me. URG! Was hoping maybe my wallet could skip this one. Decisions. lol