Page 85 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

Heroic Warrior
    The first pics I found of her in the case looked like her "skin" was a very pale yellow which would've been nice but she's beautiful in white, too. I'll def be buying multiples of her!

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya View Post
    She is very beautiful, those eyes are amazing. No way her hair will be as nicely curled as that though once we get her. Sad they held out on the new characters Jinafire and Skelita, but still nice dolls. They just didn't blow me away like last years con, Caterine looks like she shares Toralei's mold. Hands are obvious. Guessing she's a feline version of the C.A Cupid exclusive for the Scaris line.
    It's the twins body. The tail is curled up(the twins get a solid tail that spins at the plug and doesn't come out, while Toralei gets a bendy tail that comes out with a large plug block), and the gloves don't have spikes. Toralei's got a pretty strong Jerry Only(Misfits bassist/lead singer) feel to her outfit, including numerous spikes. I would guess that since Toralei's tail gets in the way of the stand, and is probably more expensive to manufacture, they're using that body to save money.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Has Toralei shown up in stores yet?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Shown up and left a long time ago. I got mine a couple months back when Justice got them in through their online store during their 40% off sale(which between their usual markup and shipping I paid $26 total after the discount).

She has been gone from most stores since Feb, Amazon got a small stock of her in March and Justice got some more in May but that has been it
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Does anyone know when the SDCC stuff goes on sale on Matty?

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Soon I hope!!!

Its usually the last Monday in July or the first Monday in August. I think last year it was around 8/3

They will make a big deal about it so don't worry we will know in enough time

Went to TRU today and picked up the 2 fashion Abbey and Frankie for my wife, used the 20% off coupon they posted on FB to get them and some other items for cheaper

If anyone wants the school now is the time to get it as it would be $89.99 - 20%
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    She has been gone from most stores since Feb, Amazon got a small stock of her in March and Justice got some more in May but that has been it
    Oh you have got to be freaking kidding me. First Spectra, and now Toralei? I am getting so sick of this. Not to mention the Hydration Station has yet to show up at any of my stores. This is getting really ridiculous. Mattel has to do something about this **** poor distribution.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Toralei had a good strong release and across a few waves. But Spectra should be easily found out any Walmart that got a decent number of the refresh waves with Draculuara. I counted 8-10 of each at my store last week. Because she was so easy to get I went ahead and picked one up for an opener with the rest of my dolls even though I don't care much for her doll.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Toralei had a good strong release and across a few waves. But Spectra should be easily found out any Walmart that got a decent number of the refresh waves with Draculuara. I counted 8-10 of each at my store last week. Because she was so easy to get I went ahead and picked one up for an opener with the rest of my dolls even though I don't care much for her doll.
    Except my stores had nothing in from Nov-April. It was not until April that my stores started to actually stock the line.

I've had to order most of my stuff online anyway. Getting into the line only 3 months ago, plus only one local store that barely stocks(they're now focusing on school supplies thanks to the lcoal district choosing to open classes earlier this year and are barely touching anything else) have made buying the things harder. Though for every Toralei that goes for higher amounts, there's a Nefera that hovers at retail or less online.

Might be my location, but in the past there were times our Walmart setup for product then a week or two later cleared out the area. When asked, the Walmart distribution center 'decided' not to send them product. Sometimes they said another store got their shipment on accident, other times they said they changed their mind last minute about us getting it.

Not to say Mattel is great at distribution, but some of the problems aren't their fault. This has been a problem here not with just toys mind you, but even movies and other things. They had the cardboard displays setup and everything, then 2 months later they finally got a small shipment of the movie in. We have had it happen with LEGO, movie tie in lines, books, video games, and several other products. and when it was a problem with manufacturer they would say it was a problem there. We have even had problems where the truck for our store and a store ~30 miles away got mixed up. The store 30 miles away is much smaller and isn't a supercenter .
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

7/23 Scarah goes up for sale on Matty, be ready for the onslaught

Awe man, my girlfriend's Nefertera dropped and her knee joint broke. Is there any way to get the peg out of the hole so I can glue it back onto the joint? Worst part is, my stores were flooded with her until now, so there is no way to just replace her.

Awe man, my girlfriend's Nefertera dropped and her knee joint broke. Is there any way to get the peg out of the hole so I can glue it back onto the joint? Worst part is, my stores were flooded with her until now, so there is no way to just replace her.
    Amazon has her for under $20 and with the free shipping option($25 or more/Prime membership) so she's not totally impossible to find... if anything she seems to be one of the poorer sellers, which bugs me because she's one of the nicer dolls in the line... one of the few I'd recommend to non-MH doll collectors as she easily has her own theme and would look nice by herself.

Heroic Warrior
    My store just got in a shipment of the basic dolls last night - easily 6 cases. Venus and Robecca are packed 2 per, Abbey and Rochelle are 1 per. Inspect them closely if you have options, the readout on Robecca's watch and the vine-laces on Venus' shoes are very sloppy on most of the ones I checked. There also seems to be a problem with stray white paint on Robecca's face (at least 3 of the dolls I looked at had the exact same "smudge") to the left of the corner of her left eye.

Did you see Venus and Robecca at Target or Wal-mart?

Call Mattel or use their online CS, they have Nefera in stock at their own store (mattelshop) and so they should be able to send you out a free replacement for her

He works at Walmart if I remember correctly

Also head to Target as they are now restocking the Clawdeen/Howleen 2 pack. We saw a few on Sunday

7/23 Scarah goes up for sale on Matty, be ready for the onslaught
    Where did you see this?

- - - Updated - - -

Duh...

In the news section!

Call Mattel or use their online CS, they have Nefera in stock at their own store (mattelshop) and so they should be able to send you out a free replacement for her
    Problem is, we don't have the box anymore, so there would be no way I can send her in for an exchange.

Aw man, Scarah's next Monday? Not sure I'll be able to budget it, or if I'll even be at my computer at the time. Either way I don't expect to get it.

I may actually start cutting most variants form my purchasing and focus only on signature dolls. Some variants I really like, but some are in the "impulse buy" realm. I'm considering selling 2 of my Skull Shores dolls off because they were just that, impulse buys. Plus I have to think of shelf space and money and if not buying a 4th or 5th Draculaura means buying a new character then I'd rather have the new character.

Problem is, we don't have the box anymore, so there would be no way I can send her in for an exchange.
    You don't have to, you are thinking of MattyCollector. Mattelshop is completely different and its run by Mattel not Digital River.

Go here http://service.mattel.com/us/contactus.aspx and click the Chat with an Agent Online, explain what happened and they will tell you the options they have in helping you. Or you can call them. Either way they should be able to help you

When my wifes Draculaura had a broken leg they sent out a brand new one 2 day shipping for free

Heroic Warrior
    D'oh!... Sorry... Yes, Walmart.

BTW, if anyone still needs Operetta or Nefera, MattelShop has them in stock and is running 15% off all items with $2 shipping until midnight eastern time tonight.

Was there any major news revealed at the comic con panel? I know they showed slides of at least the skeleton and dragon, but was there anything shown that didn't get leaked other than the daily booth reveals?
    Last edited by Jim_Abell; July 18, 2012 at 08:53am.

You don't have to, you are thinking of MattyCollector. Mattelshop is completely different and its run by Mattel not Digital River.

Go here http://service.mattel.com/us/contactus.aspx and click the Chat with an Agent Online, explain what happened and they will tell you the options they have in helping you. Or you can call them. Either way they should be able to help you

When my wifes Draculaura had a broken leg they sent out a brand new one 2 day shipping for free
    Thanks, that is exactly what they are going to be doing. That is odd that they don't need me to ship them the broken doll at all to prove I am not lying.