Page 9 of 130 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster High

Very cool we will be trying to get a few, hopefully from someone going to the con, at a bit more than cost of course, but hopefully nothing like ebay prices.
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

she looks so cool i must have her

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    The red glasses on her forehead scream Catra to me...
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Does anyone have a pic of the new toy?
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    Does anyone have a pic of the new toy?
    Here's one of the screencaps I did for the Queen Marlena thread. I think there's another, better one of her someone posted. I'll look.

EDIT:

MGM did!

...and synthalus:

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Thanks a lot DS!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

Thanks a lot DS!!!
    No problem M.S.! She's pretty interesting. Catra glasses and wristbands, Wonder Woman boots...Gizmo's SDCC pass...

Seriously, Gizmo comes with an SDCC pass lanyard, sunglasses and a tote bag he can hide in. This Monster High goll comes with all the same things (except she doesn't fit in her tote bag).

Gizmo's tote bag isn't pictured because the design wasn't final:

She's been added to Matty, along with all their other SDCC stuff:

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/..._SDCC-Products

Monster High™ Ghoulia Yelps™ Doll ($20)

Being that Ghoulia Yelps is the smartest ghoul in school, naturally she’s a comic book fan. Ghoulia’s on her way to NekroCon dressed as her favorite zombie super hero, Dead Fast™. Ghoulia comes with a miniature Dead Fast action figure and a Dead Fast fan fic book that she wrote and illustrated herself.

Last edited by Darkspecter; April 29, 2011 at 04:53am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ugh...I need to start posting more and trolling less. I love this line and have all the dolls that have been released so far. Just need the wave two DOTD dolls, the wave three characters and the Clawd/Ula-D two pack. The song is available on Itunes and I think it's also on the MH website. Is it bad I have an idea for a unicorn character?
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Pre-ordered SDCC Ghoulia off eBay! I just HAD to have her! Looking forward to more new dolls in stores!

What is wrong with Mattel? Instead of doing Polly as Pop characters they should have done a Cleo dressed as Catra!!

The first time I saw Cleo I immediately thought Catra. Oh well there is always next year (if anyone from Mattel is reading this ).

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Yeeps! I only just got regular Ghoulia and holt! (all except Holt have finaly been released in Australia...amen!)

If anyone is able to pick up a Ghoulia at the con for me, Id much rather pay a .org member than a scalpor!

ka

howdy Gang, I just found two Spectras in my local store, I didnt even know she was out yet! Shes awesome!

Last edited by Staff Of Ka; June 25, 2011 at 01:20am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Oh snap now I have to go looking for the new dolls!! I really want the Abbey Bominable doll.

Staff of Ka why don't you just order a SDCC Ghoulia from MattyCollector on 8/1, she will be for sale along with the other Mattel items that day
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Here's one of the screencaps I did for the Queen Marlena thread. I think there's another, better one of her someone posted. I'll look.
    Now I havn't been paying much attention to toy collecting lately because it's gotten TOO expensive, but.... ARE THOSE SD STYLE SHE-RA DOLLS?! Wha?! Info?! Ooooh, my poor wallet....
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

Quote Originally Posted by sonofblaine View Post
    Now I havn't been paying much attention to toy collecting lately because it's gotten TOO expensive, but.... ARE THOSE SD STYLE SHE-RA DOLLS?! Wha?! Info?! Ooooh, my poor wallet....
    Well not SD in the sense of the Japanese SD figures (or Chibi) they are Polly Pockets She-Ra figures
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    howdy Gang, I just found two Spectras in my local store, I didnt even know she was out yet! Shes awesome!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...1/P1120118.jpg
    Wow, she looks great. Will have to buy. This line is one of the best ideas Mattel ever had. Has anyone seen the pajamas yet?
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Just saw the Dead Tired line and the new Clawd Wolf 2 pack at Toys R Us so it looks like Mattel is shipping new waves

Clawd Wolf with Draculara 2 pack? Sounds good.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

I can't wait to get Spectra! It's been too long since they've put out anything new! Are there any other new ones? And how is she shipping? If they just stuck her in the old assortment, I hope they took Frankie out. She's starting to clog shelves.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Oh snap now I have to go looking for the new dolls!! I really want the Abbey Bominable doll.

Staff of Ka why don't you just order a SDCC Ghoulia from MattyCollector on 8/1, she will be for sale along with the other Mattel items that day
    Abby isnt available in Aus yet, though she is on the back of Spectras Box.

I will definetly try for a SDCC Ghoulia on Matty day, but I cant see her lasting too long...Hello WSOD my old freind!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    I can't wait to get Spectra! It's been too long since they've put out anything new! Are there any other new ones? And how is she shipping? If they just stuck her in the old assortment, I hope they took Frankie out. She's starting to clog shelves.
    Spectra has Abby on her card back with Frankie,Clawdeen and Cleo all in new outfits. as well as Holt and Ghoulia in the same outfits they were released in last year.

The big difference is the actual box, its been redesigned. and to be honest Im not a fan. I loved the older boxes theye were really high quality and classy. the new ones just seem cheaper!

as for the lady herself, she is superb! the colors of her outfit,skin and hair are so vibrant,I love the fade effect of the lower arms and legs and her boots are a fantastic design. (I attempted to pose her Floating, hafta work more on the pose before I put her in the cabinet with the rest!)

The sculpt is gorgeous with a more angular face than the other girls -Killer Cheekbones!

One thing I noticed straight away is that the 'Waist' grip of her stand is not as tight as the older ones, It slipped on easily, holds her well and doesnt seem to stretch or damage the fabric of her dress!

My only complaint is regarding 'Rhuen' her pet Ghost Ferret, he doesnt stand at all on his own, and looks to be designed to hang over her arm, but the flat tail implies he should also stand alone....He does neither easily! I had to lean him against her stand. Hes a beautiful lil critter, its just a shame hes so badly executed!

ka

(i also sorta wish she had some 'Glow' to her, since shes a ghost!, but she is awesome, and taken Ghoulias place as my favorite!)

(Oz Scott just looked at my FB pictures of MH and pointed out that Holt looks like Teen Faker at School! I never even thought about that before!)
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; June 25, 2011 at 09:06pm.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Oooo....Spectra's pretty! She's like a Gothic/vampire/ghost Spinnerella.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; June 25, 2011 at 09:20pm.

We saw everything new today BUT Abby and Spectra so I guess they are the new Holt and Ghoulia

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    There is a new Frankie, the only 2 recycled figs are Holt and Ghoulia
    Last edited by markatisu; June 25, 2011 at 09:16pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I still haven't actually bought any of these but, even though I'm not the demo that Mattel was targeting, I think this is such a great line.

Did they ever say anything more about the proposed movie or releasing last year's Halloween special(which I still haven't seen) on DVD?

JOIN THE GROUP...

I still haven't actually bought any of these but, even though I'm not the demo that Mattel was targeting, I think this is such a great line.

Did they ever say anything more about the proposed movie or releasing last year's Halloween special(which I still haven't seen) on DVD?
    Not yet, Mattel just recently admitted to botching the heck out of Christmas which we all knew but they promised it was getting a stronger push so I think more media is inevitable. It is their #2 seller behind Barbie overall not just in girls demo

i don't collect them, but my 10 year old daughter has almost every character. when i first saw them, i could tell they would be good sellers. they are really cool dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    It is their #2 seller behind Barbie overall not just in girls demo
    They sell better than Hot Wheels?

JOIN THE GROUP...