Page 93 of 130 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I may just order that set and then keep an eye out for CAM stuff. It'd be a better gamble than trying to get the CAM packs and then hoping they haven't sold out of the bodies by the time I do find them.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    AWESOME!

I have a body for my Ghost Girl!!

Thanks for the discount code too!
    How much did you have to uby to use the code? My g/f tried to use the IW one, but it said it was an invalid code.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Nail polish Probably right alongside the heinous wigs and clothing that stores can't give away lol

If there was ever a "don't make that again" moment it was the dress up stuff, that was undeniably and epic fail for Mattel
    Don't know about where you are, but my store goes through those like crazy. Not like the dolls as it can be kept in-stock, we constantly get new shipments and the pegs never look empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    How much did you have to uby to use the code? My g/f tried to use the IW one, but it said it was an invalid code.
    I just bought 1 pack of torsos...it was 10% off...$.80

Movie mayhem!
    Code worked for me too. I bought two and got 10%... basically took the tax off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    Don't know about where you are, but my store goes through those like crazy. Not like the dolls as it can be kept in-stock, we constantly get new shipments and the pegs never look empty.
    Out here they could not give that stuff away and they marked it down to $2 for the wigs and $3 for the clothes and it still did not move. This happened at both Walmart and Target (and we have 8 Targets and 11 Walmarts). Guess Iowans have no love for the dress up
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Im outta the loop. but have the SS 5 packs surfaced over there yet? and is 2nd wave Lagoona being reissued?

aj
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Another sign of a pending wave 1 Frankie re-release, this time in a wave 2 box with English text as opposed to Greek-
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44752000@N05/7664759652/

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I saw the Abby re-issue at Wal-Mart yesterday (Canada).
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Im outta the loop. but have the SS 5 packs surfaced over there yet? and is 2nd wave Lagoona being reissued?

aj
    Yes I actually pm'd you about it

The problem people are having with the Skull Shores 5 pack is that it has the same sku as the Gloom Beach 5 pack (if you ring both up they are identical in the system) so a lot of Targets are not putting them out because they still have the Gloom Beach 5 pack in stock.

They cannot clearance it either because since both skus are identical they have a LOT of stock

2nd Wave Lagoona is coming in Wave 9, which should be Sept-Oct. That will be 1 Abbey, 1 Rochelle, 1 Venus, 1 Robecca, 2 Lagoona 2.0
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Went to Saginaw (MI) today and found Robecca at Walmart and the Ghouls Rule at Target. I picked up Ula, will get Frankie and possibly Cleo next time I see them. Clawdeen wasn't there, so I'm iffy on her still.

I'm trying to get some of the torso packs right now, but it's giving me server errors. *Sigh* I'll keep at it until I figure out what I'm doing wrong.

They didn't have any more reissue cases out but I did find Robecca and Venus at Walmart today.

I am SO outta the loop......are Robecca and Venus released?

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I am SO outta the loop......are Robecca and Venus released?
    Yes, well at least beginning to be released. I shipped off 5 sets to customers this past week and 3 cases coming in from Mattel shortly. I have seen them at the gas station and Walmart, others have found them at Target.

Robecca is just awesome, one of the best dolls in the line imho

Whoo Hoo! Robecca was a total 'WOW' the moment I saw the first images!! Cannot wait!

is she the adult body/height?

[/CENTER]

Regular. I think the prototype was the tall body, but they changed it. Looks like Bloodgood will be the only other one using that body. I heard they did it to make her fit the existing fashion pack stuff.

Odd thing- there's a grease spot in my Venus box tray, around where one of the plastic bits attaches the head to the cardboard. But no grease or anything on the doll's head. It almost looks like some mold release oil got onto the tray.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Regular. I think the prototype was the tall body, but they changed it. Looks like Bloodgood will be the only other one using that body. I heard they did it to make her fit the existing fashion pack stuff.
    Yeah the prototype was the same height as Nefera, my guess is Nefera did not sell as well and to move future fashions they decided to scale her to a regular body.

It would also explain why these dolls are so late, my distributor had been told by Mattel it would be late June/early July. So I bet Venus was done and it was the last minute change on Robecca that moved it to late July/August

Odd thing- there's a grease spot in my Venus box tray, around where one of the plastic bits attaches the head to the cardboard. But no grease or anything on the doll's head. It almost looks like some mold release oil got onto the tray.
    That is weird, at least it did not hurt the doll

From the first pics we saw of Robecca, it really doesn't seem to me like she was much larger. It is hard to tell as pics were taken from various angles, but it wouldn't have made much sense for them have to made her adult sized like Nefera or Bloodgood when she's a student. I know in the webisodes the characters are all different heights but Mattel have been consistent so far keeping all student dolls the same size. Age has been the only reason for a variation from the regular height.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29399546@N08/6868308199/ She looks taller here, but it looks more like she's just placed further forward than the Cleo next to her.

Venus actually stands taller than most of them because her shoes are literally platform soles with giant monster teeth on them.

Robecca's a bit odd because it's funny they'd classify a robot as a monster to start with. She's a teenager in that she's not got a lot of mental development, and I sense a lot of Data in her... in that she was found, rebuilt and now goes to school, essentially learning. She's Data going to Starfleet Academy. Plus the angle of her creator being missing. I'll tell you now, if her "father" ever shows up int he webisodes or a 3D special, he'd better be voiced by Brent Spiner. Not doing so would just be a missed opportunity.

I found a Robecca! she's freakin awesome!
    WP_002340.jpgWP_002341.jpg

Me too, found Robecca!

Her boots are awesome! Penny...well...not too big on her. lol

Now just to find Venus and I can stop going to Walmart for like 2 months!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that she is out of box, 3 things...

1.) Her knees bend all the way forward....you can get some better leg positions...but its creepy.

2.) I love the small rotating cog on her calf! That is great!

3.) I wish there was some other color than blue on her clock bag...maybe gold or bronze on the numbers...

I'll tell you now, if her "father" ever shows up int he webisodes or a 3D special, he'd better be voiced by Brent Spiner. Not doing so would just be a missed opportunity.
    That would actually be awesome

For Aussie members, Ghouls Rule have apparently been spotted in TRU already, a month earlier than predicted. Not sure what state though. Give it a week or two, there should be more reports of new stock on the shelves all over the country

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I'll tell you now, if her "father" ever shows up int he webisodes or a 3D special, he'd better be voiced by Brent Spiner. Not doing so would just be a missed opportunity.
    No, Jeffrey Combs.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    No, Jeffrey Combs.
    If Robecca has similarities to Data, then Brent Spiner voicing her father would make more sense since he was Dr. Soong as well.

Jeffrey Combs, he'd be more suitable to an HP Lovecraft reference, or someone related to Jackson(who already looks like him anyway).