Page 97 of 130 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 3247

Thread: Monster High

Defender of the Elders Red Trinity's Avatar
    Mark, thanks for the tip on Loves. My wife was able to find Robecca and Venus there yesterday. They had two more. I hope they go to a collector not a scalper.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Trinity View Post
    Mark, thanks for the tip on Loves. My wife was able to find Robecca and Venus there yesterday. They had two more. I hope they go to a collector not a scalper.
    I am glad someone else was able to benefit from the Gas station tip

I think that is when you know a toyline has hit it "hot" plateau
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I am glad someone else was able to benefit from the Gas station tip

I think that is when you know a toyline has hit it "hot" plateau
    That's how I recently scored mine! Best tip ever!!!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    No Robecca and Venus, but I have been seeing the Fairy tale dolls at every Target I go to now.

My g/f's torso pieces came in last week, and of course, now we cannot find the three eyed monster pack in stores.

Oh yeah, and I'm sure you can tell what set she also bought by this pick alone:

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

He looks comfy in that Coffin Bean chair
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    No Robecca and Venus, but I have been seeing the Fairy tale dolls at every Target I go to now.

My g/f's torso pieces came in last week, and of course, now we cannot find the three eyed monster pack in stores.

Oh yeah, and I'm sure you can tell what set she also bought by this pick alone:

http://archivaria.com/DrKain/Figuart...s/Chairs09.jpg
    Maybe Zodac started a new DIY Project and you could take a Picture of him in the Coffin Bean Chair. It could be his new modern and Freaky Fresh Flying Throne!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Lubic View Post
    Maybe Zodac started a new DIY Project and you could take a Picture of him in the Coffin Bean Chair. It could be his new modern and Freaky Fresh Flying Throne!!!
    Just make sure he is holding Clawdeens cup of coffee

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Just make sure he is holding Clawdeens cup of coffee
    That would be Funny! all he would need now is a robe. Hopefully Dr. Kain will set up the photo.

The New Torso packs are fantastic and the CAM packs are so much more interesting now

001.jpg

My walmart and Kmart are on their annual large reformat for fall. So finding stuff is spotty right now. With that said I have now seen the Roller Derby two pack and the Dot Dead Gorgeous three pack. They look good but I don't plan on picking them up. Walmart also now has Ghoul's rule.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Yeah, the Kmart and Walmart I went to today had new stock in. In fact, the Walmart had completely redone its' toy section, so it took a while to figure out where the dolls were! I eventually found them, and they had a much larger section than they previously did (hopefully they plan to keep stock in there or it will look really bad.) Picked up a DDT Operetta from K and GR Frankie from W.

I finally saw the GR Clawdeen, and she's a mixed bag. I really like the doll itself. The lavender coloration of her hair and lips looks lovely. She also has some cool accessories - the S & M-ish harness necklace is just fab. But I hate, hate, hate her outfit. Ugh. So I'm still on the fence.

W had the DDT 3 pack as well. I like the Abbey, but not so much Ula and Ghoulia. So I don't know about that one.

The Walmart Exclusive Ghouls Rule Abbey is showing up at Walmarts as well, all of ours have the shelf tag but have not gotten her in despite getting the Exclusive DDG 3 pack in

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So how do those LIV wigs work? I found two on clearance at Target for $2 (which means I am not going to find anymore), but they don't fit in the hole on the CAM heads.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    So how do those LIV wigs work? I found two on clearance at Target for $2 (which means I am not going to find anymore), but they don't fit in the hole on the CAM heads.
    You have to cut the peg out of the wig and just situate on top of the head. Not a perfect solution but better than not having hair for them (plus it really expands the options if you can find more).

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I SO want Robecca!!! when will she hit Aus!!! *sob*
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Movie mayhem!
    Got my torso packs today. WOW what a different having the right color torso makes! Bee, Tri, and Skeli girls are looking good!

Monster High has ALOT out! Or is Mattel just shipping better...school just started so I am thinking thats why I am seeing so many dolls in the isles...

1 Walmart still had the end cap (just the faceout with Bratz & something else on the sides). Still has a spot on side with lots of dolls Robeccas & Venus'.

2 Walamart much bigger display (playset, monster lab, coffinbean, ghouls rules(all of them), 3 pack, CAMs, Roller Maze, Robeccas & Venus'). It was great to see such a full disply for a change!

I am still wondering about the monster lab. I may really want that for some reasson! I'm just wondering if I would be able to seal the tattoos after they are applied...

Yeah we will see a big influx for the next 2 months, Toys R Us has been getting regular shipments as well. Kmart has too but expect to see most of their stock held for Christmas.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I have to go to Walmart today, maybe I'll get lucky. I still need Spectra and Clawdeen from the reissues, 2 of the Ghouls Rule dolls, and the other 2 DDGs. And I suppose the DDG 3-pack. I'm passing on Roller Maze unless the impress me in person, so far I'm not tempted into buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    I have to go to Walmart today, maybe I'll get lucky. I still need Spectra and Clawdeen from the reissues, 2 of the Ghouls Rule dolls, and the other 2 DDGs. And I suppose the DDG 3-pack. I'm passing on Roller Maze unless the impress me in person, so far I'm not tempted into buying them.
    You might also want to check if you have a Kohls near you, I was at one yesterday and they got 3 cases of the Spectra reissue wave and I think they are having a 20-40% off sale on all their toys (of course they are priced higher to start but the sale brings them near Walmart prices)

There's a single Kohl's, it's over an hour's drive away. The only local store for this s stuff is Walmart. I can't drop $15 gas per trip to check the distant stores anymore(if they have nothing then it's gas wasted), for that I'm better off ordering online if I can find them for the right price.

I was able to grab my wife a Ghouls Rule Abbey today, such an awesome doll. Looks like its 4-6 to a case per store so to start it might be limited

Heroic Warrior
    If anybody wants the CAM playset check your Targets quick! Don't know if this is a national thing or not, but I was just picking one up to look at it today and noticed a clearance tag on the top edge -- $39.99 to $29.97 (or something close to that, don't have the box by my side at the moment) -- took it to the scanner to double check and it scanned at $19.98!!! Bought!!!

I found Ghouls Rule Draculaura and Frankie today, so at least I found something. Still no sign of Bratzillaz locally though, but they're not exactly flooding eBay yet so I guess distribution on them is still a bit spotty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    If anybody wants the CAM playset check your Targets quick! Don't know if this is a national thing or not, but I was just picking one up to look at it today and noticed a clearance tag on the top edge -- $39.99 to $29.97 (or something close to that, don't have the box by my side at the moment) -- took it to the scanner to double check and it scanned at $19.98!!! Bought!!!
    Yeah its national, for some reason since it was delayed in shipment Target has it on the list for markdowns despite it only being available for a month

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    reissue Clawdeen? Like the 1st series Clawdeen? I didn't know she was being reissued... I need one of those!

Kohl's you say? I might have to check that out!