Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MotUC Shokoti Discussion

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I hope we get her in 2013. A Shokoti and Lord Masque two pack would be nice.
    thats what I'm hoping to see too. either a two pack or a three pack with melaktha, but I dont feel most fans would want that.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

What do u think her accessories could be? I would like to see Netossa's mask thrown in there.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

I'd take her over Fangman any day of the week, and since Fangman has a figure coming up, I think chances are good.

Snappy Threader
    I think chances are real good. A lot of fans want Shokoti, I think she would sell well. What a cool character.

Hopefully by the time we get her, they'll have her name spelled correctly rather than Shakoti.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Shokoti is my favorite reveal from New York Toy Fair...I think! They are all amazing figures!

Just a few comments and pictures...

I want MULTIPLE Darklings...

Wish she had her vamp-like fangs showing...

How AWESOME would a Four Horsemen Sleeping Beast creature be?! Think Sh'Gora could be made from the same buck/mold if they did this?

I love Shokoti...

-=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Ok, so we're getting Shokoti. (yay!) What I want to know is, Mattel mis-spelled her name in the copyright, then got a new copyright with the name correctly spelled.

So how come everywhere I see (including .org), the wrong spelling is still being used?

I too want an army of darklings......what would it take to get a few in a weapons pack...lol.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    Ok, so we're getting Shokoti. (yay!) What I want to know is, Mattel mis-spelled her name in the copyright, then got a new copyright with the name correctly spelled.

So how come everywhere I see (including .org), the wrong spelling is still being used?
    Ram-manitis. It's very common where Sheshoomie is concerned.

And I think including a few darklings in the next weapons pack would be a great idea! There wouldn't even be a need to change the color scheme; just make more exactly like this one. Great way to fill some slots with something that needs no new tooling or even a new paint mask. Heck, I think a generic bag of the little buggers on Matty would sell well; I'd get a couple for sure.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Ram-manitis. It's very common where Sheshoomie is concerned.

And I think including a few darklings in the next weapons pack would be a great idea! There wouldn't even be a need to change the color scheme; just make more exactly like this one. Great way to fill some slots with something that needs no new tooling or even a new paint mask. Heck, I think a generic bag of the little buggers on Matty would sell well; I'd get a couple for sure.
    Weapons Pak Darklings is an awesome idea, either in a regular weapons pak, or their own. Maybe a bag of them as an SDCC attendee item. Oops. The only thing I'd change with them is give them the Orko/Doomseeker flight stand. It looks like they stand pretty well on their tentacles, though. Love that the Horsemen sculpted the extra mouths.

I gotta say i am a bit disappointed in her lack of accessories. She comes with the her awesome darkling, but she totally needs something to go into battle with. Look at Stratos, he feels like a very empty figure with nothing to fight with( now i understand it was early in the line, nothing was set in stone in regards to the future of the line, and the original figure came with nothing) but at this point of the line, she should be coming with something. My 2 Suggestions come straight out of the cartoon,first a reuse of Castaspellas Magic effect in transluscent red and black highlights

or her skull/crystal ball, but "classicizing" it by turning it into a a staff.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Is Shokoti not Shakoti.

It would have been cool if they had made her open mouthed so her vampire like fangs showed. It is so cool that we are getting her.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I Asked Matty if the Darkling could have a hole in the bottom of it, so we could use the Orko/Doomseeker/Slimer stand...and I asked if a Darkling could come in a future Weapons Pak.

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/2671086408

Hope he answers!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

A tiny wood screw to make a hole, and a piece of 18 gauge wire to stick in there. Voila! Instant darkling stand.

I'd love any chance to get a batch of these guys (yes, I'd even pay e-bay prices for an SDCC bag of them). I really hope Mattel takes advantage of a chance to re-use what was likely thought to be a one use mold. Give us a swarm of them like in the cartoon!
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Does anyone know if Shokoti will be suffering all of the awful problems the "female" crotch-pieces have suffered? e.g. granny panties; thigh holes drilled to low in the piece making legs look too long; etc? Is she getting the Teela V1 turning thighs, or the less articulated BGT thighs?

And yes - fangs, accessories & more darklings would have been superior.

Well, yay anyway.
    Last edited by Eternian Poet; February 13, 2013 at 06:50pm.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Was anyone else but me REALLLLLY curious what exactly the Living Darkness actually was?

Never saw the cartoon episode but she is andolutely going to be a Gar in my cannon. Maybe Keldors momma?

simple....she's awesome....and...Keldor's mother

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Just watched the 2 parter again. Multiple Darklings are definitely a big want for me as well. I would have preferred that she at least came with 3.

She looks awesome but one thing I noticed when watching the cartoon is that her boots are not as high as the toy versions are. You can get a good glimpse of them near the end of the final battle. No biggie she still looks close enough but it's something I noticed.

More Darklings please please please!!! Shokoti is gonna be so cool to own! Just need more Darklings!!!
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Too bad they can't make her package in the Ram Man/Queen Marlena/Orko & Adam scale and toss in a few Darklings. I'd certainly throw down the extra dollars for it.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
    Never saw the cartoon episode but she is andolutely going to be a Gar in my cannon. Maybe Keldors momma?
    I'd totally recommend you watch it. The House of Shokoti two-parter is among the best of crop in the series, and really scary at times.

The Darkness... I see the Darkness once again!
    Last edited by uaxuctum; February 19, 2013 at 07:54pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    Gar, ga-gar-gar

Quote Originally Posted by Vikor View Post
    Gar, ga-gar-gar
    Not IN MY CANON...
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Getting her forces me to re-assess where Rammy is going. I have to have him facing off against her, and am likely to give him a little word ballon saying, "It's Shapoopie!!!"