Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Special Thread: THANK YOU to MOTU_Maniac and yodafreakmaster!

Special Thread: THANK YOU to MOTU_Maniac and yodafreakmaster!

Hey, someone suggested this in the Toyguru thread, and it makes sense.

To MOTU_Maniac and yodafreakmaster, and ANYBODY ELSE who contributed majorly to the subs - here's a SPECIAL THANK-YOU from the rest of us! Everybody who subbed certainly helped save the line (especially with how close it came), but we've got to give a special thanks to you guys - it's not just the subs you bought, your presence has encouraged more of us to subscribe. Thanks!

Way to go you guys! I really enjoy seeing your passion and dedication to keeping MOTUC alive! I'm sure you'll be rewarded with one heck of a year of Classics goodness!

Here's to ya!

Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Oh, and Scud since he bought as many or more . . .
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post

To MOTU_Maniac and yodafreakmaster, and ANYBODY ELSE who contributed majorly to the subs - here's a SPECIAL THANK-YOU from the rest of us! Everybody who subbed certainly helped save the line (especially with how close it came), but we've got to give a special thanks to you guys - it's not just the subs you bought, your presence has encouraged more of us to subscribe. Thanks!
    100% agreement! Thanks, guys.

I'm very glad this community has members with their kind of passion. I hope their commitment to this line inspired others that were on the fence to sub up.

Way to go gang!
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

OVERLORD OF EVIL mdhollywood247's Avatar
    Thank you guys u rock. But thank u to all! This fandom is one of a kind and this comes from someone who loves Transformers as much as Motu. Being in both fandoms there is no comparison. Here's to another great year!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Guys thanks for what you did! I bought 10 myself but you guys just went off on this again! You've helped make this possible in a big way and I can't express my gratitude enough. It's been wonderful to go back to simpler times every time I look at this collection. There have been times when this put a smile on my face when nothing else would have.. Thanks
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Huge, H-U-G-E props to the YFM's and MOTUC_Maniac's of this community. You folks are absolutely and totally awesome for your contributions to saving the sub both this year and last.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Oh, and Scud since he bought as many or more . . .
    Apparently he didn't-- the was joking, even though his alleged 34 subs did get counted into the sites total :-/

Big, HUGE thanks to Yodafreakmaster and MOTU_Maniac for their service to MOTU fandom above and beyond the call!
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    Apparently he didn't-- the was joking, even though his alleged 34 subs did get counted into the sites total :-/

Big, HUGE thanks to Yodafreakmaster and MOTU_Maniac for their service to MOTU fandom above and beyond the call!

Seriously, he was joking? Did he state this?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

MOTU-Maniac himself pointed it out in the Tally thread. Actually a whole bunch of people did-- apparently Scud has a bit of a reputation for shenanigans. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...53#post3317553

It's a bummer that, in a thread where we were relying on people being honest to get a semi-accurate tally, that someone had to go and do that. So be sure to subtract 34 subs from our grand total

BUT, we did get the sub through regardless, so yay! Who cares about some bad apples?
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Big props to MOTU_Maniac and yodafreakmaster! *raising a toon tumbler glass in your honor*
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

You guys really rocked it out this year! Thanks again for the inspiration when we really needed it!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Heroic Warrior
    We came together and rallied in a way that DCIE only wishes it could. Cheers to those mentioned here that went above and beyond.

- - - Updated - - -

Do we know definitively if Scud did take out the number of subs he said he did or not? I know there was some confusion in regards to his wording about things, also given it was said to had to do with April which could have been regarding an Aprils' Fool prank in regards to his cancelling them when he found out there was no April figure...but if he never actually DID take out the subs he said he did, IMO, that should almost warrant a ban worthy offense....
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Heroic Warrior
    bloody right, well done the pair of you

You guys rocked it!

Thanks for ur tremendous support and enthusiasm for the brand, fellas! Makes me proud to be a fellow He-fan. Looking forward to Power Con, Castle Grayskull under the tree and a fabulous 2014!

Court Magician
    Thanks YFM and MOTU Maniac, not just for your sub contributions, but also for being so encouraging about the subs on these boards. You guys are awesome.

Thank you very much indeed. I wish I could have contributed in some way.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

How about you guys thank them financially as well.

I'd be happy to buy an extra Two-Bad or Modulok from Yoda if he offers them for sale.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Thank you guys. Your dedication is inspiring.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

They are the best. I'm glad you helped made it possible.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    A big THANK YOU to these guys, makes you proud to be part of this fanbase.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post

I am VERY honored that you would make this thread. It was unnecessary, but VERY MUCH appreciated. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I woke up this morning to find this thread and was just shocked. I never imagined such nice things being said about me. So thank you! This has really made my day!

I would also like to thank EVERYone that helped make this happen whether you were buying subs, counting subs, promoting the sub, or cheering from the sidelines. It took all of us...but YOU did it!!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Way to go you guys! I really enjoy seeing your passion and dedication to keeping MOTUC alive! I'm sure you'll be rewarded with one heck of a year of Classics goodness!

Here's to ya!

http://smartblogs.com/wp-content/upl...12/03/beer.jpg
    Thanks for the kind words NorthCoast! I would love a sweet tea. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by S-Loc187 View Post
    100% agreement! Thanks, guys.
    And thank you for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    I'm very glad this community has members with their kind of passion. I hope their commitment to this line inspired others that were on the fence to sub up.

Way to go gang!
    I loved seeing us come together as a community to make this happen. We should all be proud!

Quote Originally Posted by mdhollywood247 View Post
    Thank you guys u rock. But thank u to all! This fandom is one of a kind and this comes from someone who loves Transformers as much as Motu. Being in both fandoms there is no comparison. Here's to another great year!
    Yes indeed..thank to everyone for making this happen! YOU guys Rock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Jeremy View Post
    Guys thanks for what you did! I bought 10 myself but you guys just went off on this again! You've helped make this possible in a big way and I can't express my gratitude enough. It's been wonderful to go back to simpler times every time I look at this collection. There have been times when this put a smile on my face when nothing else would have.. Thanks
    Thanks for your HUGE contribution! OUTSTANDING!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Huge, H-U-G-E props to the YFM's and MOTUC_Maniac's of this community. You folks are absolutely and totally awesome for your contributions to saving the sub both this year and last.
    Thanks for the kind words!
    Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    Thanks for thinking of me. I appreciate the kind words!
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Big props to MOTU_Maniac and yodafreakmaster! *raising a toon tumbler glass in your honor*
    Thanks for the kindness, Danielle! I would love a sweet tea in the He-Man tumbler. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhibitor View Post
    You guys really rocked it out this year! Thanks again for the inspiration when we really needed it!
    Anything to help this awesome line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Piett View Post
    We came together and rallied in a way that DCIE only wishes it could. Cheers to those mentioned here that went above and beyond.
    We came together like nothing else I have ever seen. This is an awesome community and I am proud to be a very small part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwitefry View Post
    bloody right, well done the pair of you
    Thanks so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    You guys rocked it!
    Thanks for the kind words Papa Bear.
    Quote Originally Posted by I, Harbinger View Post
    Thanks for ur tremendous support and enthusiasm for the brand, fellas! Makes me proud to be a fellow He-fan. Looking forward to Power Con, Castle Grayskull under the tree and a fabulous 2014!
    I would LOVE to go to Power-Con one year. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee123 View Post
    Thanks YFM and MOTU Maniac, not just for your sub contributions, but also for being so encouraging about the subs on these boards. You guys are awesome.
    Thanks Lee123! I appreciate your kindness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Thank you very much indeed. I wish I could have contributed in some way.
    By being apart of this community and offering up encouraging words, you are making a HUGE contribution. So thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    Thank you guys. Your dedication is inspiring.
    I don't know that I am very inspiring, but I appreciate such nice words. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    They are the best. I'm glad you helped made it possible.
    EVERY sub purchased from 1 to 200 made it possible. We have an awesome community here and I am proud to be a member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    A big THANK YOU to these guys, makes you proud to be part of this fanbase.
    Thank you for the kind words! This is an AWESOME community!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

and here we go:
    a BIG Hug from Austria (... far, far away) for all the Heroes here!