Thread: Stuart Cameron's Classics concepts

Character Figure concepts to keep the line going

My mate Stu who runs the Realm along with myself and Jek put these together to show how lesser known and new characters could be released in 2016 to keep the line going and breathe new life into it.

Existing characters

and then new media characters

Last edited by Angel-T; November 19, 2014 at 12:22pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

And then alongside Lady Slither and Fangor he created a new band of venomous Snake Men for Lady Slither to rule over in order to bring new life into the line and expand the Snake Men faction

and a playset based on the mini comic

PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Latest concept for an Evil Lyn V2.0 variant in 2016

AMAZING stuff!

I have seen some of those before but combined all together and the additional House of Slither characters. I really like it.

My favorites are Fur & Fang Catra. It took me a while but Tallstars hair works great for her and the synched waist is nice since Sweet Bee looks a bit wider but maybe itīs because of her thick belt...?

Fail Tail. Nice character and colorscheme.

And Evil Lyn i hope one day we will get a figure like that. She would deserve it!

But all of them look great and the backgrounds look great as well.

Thanks for posting them and thanks for making such cool ads!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

To me the colour scheme on a lot of these when viewed individually made them look like they'd stand out too much from the classic figures, that group shot of them all together has proved me wrong though!

Love your Catra variants, Crita and Cloak & Dagger Evil-Lyn!
    Heroic Farmer of Eternia

LOVE all of these. Awesome work! I'd sub up now!
    Would love to see a better look at Despara & "Dark (Swift) Wind"
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    Some of these I really like - Dragoon, Illumina, Big Boa and especially Bubblerina (i just got that it's a play on Ballerina! shoot me) but I will also say a couple look a little off - Colonel Blast, Catra's really high chest and Crita's face - but I certainly couldn't do better so maybe I should just shut up, and the backgrounds (and use of Ram Man parts on Sagitar) are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    LOVE all of these. Awesome work! I'd sub up now!
    Would love to see a better look at Despara & "Dark (Swift) Wind"
    Here's the Oblivion one (evil Swiftwind) the Despara is by Hunter Knight

AWESOME! Thanks!

Any chance of seeing close ups of Despara or Clawdeen?
    Last edited by Zargon; November 19, 2014 at 05:12pm.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Cool stuff! Looks like the Wizard MOTUC adds we used to see.

You even found a new use for Granamyr's wings!
    Official Help A Fan Cyber Monday Thread

This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

Love these - especially the Catras and the Sorceress of Serpos. I like those Catra versions much better than the one we received.

I would buy all of these. The playset is amazing!