View Poll Results: Which Redesign do you like best?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zargon

2 5.71%
  • Ihvthpwr

4 11.43%
  • Charlie Brown

2 5.71%
  • Monikasvo

3 8.57%
  • Virtuose

2 5.71%
  • Pyre

7 20.00%
  • Techtrek

2 5.71%
  • oIcemano

13 37.14%

Thread: Vote for your favorite Tri-Klops Redesign! Challenge 109

Movie mayhem!

Vote for your favorite Tri-Klops Redesign! Challenge 109

1. ZARGON

2. Ihvthpwr

3. CHarlie Brown

4. Monikasvo

5.Virtuose

6. PYRE

7. TechTrek

8. oIcemano

I like oIcemano the best with Ihvthpwr a close second. I really like the idea behind CHarlie Brown and ZARGON's as well.

OH!

Well... i honestley wanted to vote for Charlie Brown but somehow Monikasvo got my vote... i like Charlie Browns better but the Monikasvos is creative and has a Wizard of Oz vibe at to me, which i like.

Charlie Browns picture is simple but very stricking.

My favorite best drawn as a picture would be Ihvthpwrs Tri-Klops. Great colors, i like the pose and the details, really a nice piece of work.

As appealing Pyres art is and i love to see his work again, i simply canīt vote on unfinished pictures thatīs not fair to anyone if you ask me.

Thanks to everyone, itīs always amazing how creative everyone around here is!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I decided to go with Zargon as his, while perhaps not the best drawn, is the most interesting redesign of the bunch and to me really captures the spirit of a "redesign" challenge more than the others do, because making Tri-Klops a 3 headed monster is as much a redesign as you can get
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    I decided to go with Zargon as his, while perhaps not the best drawn, is the most interesting redesign of the bunch and to me really captures the spirit of a "redesign" challenge more than the others do, because making Tri-Klops a 3 headed monster is as much a redesign as you can get
    Thanks Wolfy!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    i was on the fence between zargon (the most original redesign of the contest) and iceman (more "iconic", but with interesting added details):
    ...in the end i voted for iceman, just because i envision zargon's as a completely new and different character.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    OH!

Well... i honestley wanted to vote for Charlie Brown but somehow Monikasvo got my vote... i like Charlie Browns better but the Monikasvos is creative and has a Wizard of Oz vibe at to me, which i like.

Charlie Browns picture is simple but very stricking.
    thanks, very kind of you.

those things are about re-thinkin a certain character, not about drawing skills
    in fact I voted for techtrek
    WISHLIST: Green and Purple Mask of Power demons, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Prince Dakon, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    i was on the fence between zargon (the most original redesign of the contest) and iceman (more "iconic", but with interesting added details):
    ...in the end i voted for iceman, just because i envision zargon's as a completely new and different character.
    Thanks for the praise
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Thanks for the feedback and votes.

These were all great redesigns!

Check out my DA gallery: http://isterold.deviantart.com/