Thread: MOTU meets Dragon Ball

Widget

MOTU meets Dragon Ball

Hey everyone, I had this fan cartoon out on my youtube for a long time now but could never share it on this forum. Chances are somebody has seen it before but I wanted to post it here too. Enjoy.

Really great installment! I enjoyed it a lot. I hope for a continuation! Greetings mm

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar
    ..now I am not trying to encourage this sort of total silliness but..

She-Ra vs Sailor Moon..?

Widget
    I have honestly thought of doing that. It would be neat to see, but for She-ra and Sailor Moon I would have rather the two fight, but team up to fight some evil.

I have the second installment of the DBMMOTU cartoon written, and Gokui's dialogue was recorded. The second one would take place on Eternia. Goku arrives through instant stransmission to train with He-man and Skeletor adds a curse on He-man which causes Goku and He-man to battle for real. I'd like to do it if I can get the time to, and combine the two together. It could be a full length episode. Now too that I have proper editing software I would like to go back and remaster it

Do it.

Widget
    I'm really glad this cartoon is getting liked. It's been out for almost over a year now and I couldn't make an account here cause I have gmail. I am so glad that it is not like that anymore. Also when I do get the bug to remaster the He-man VS Goku, it will have this intro on it. This was made after the cartoon, and I was very upset I did this after making Goku VS He-man.

Also youtube would not let me upload it as public, it is unlisted due to copyright material...

Youtube is Satan.

..so that you know.

Widget
    So if I was to do another He-Man cartoon I'd like to ask opinions on these designs.

These aren't done but here's Skeletor and Man at Arms

Really great designs. I really hope that you will create another Cartoon. The first one was excellent. Maybe you could present some other villains as well (e.g. Hordak or some of Skeletor's minions).

Greetings

mm

Widget
    Thank you. I am definitely thinking of making a new He-Man cartoon, that is similar to the 80's cartoon. Unfortunately I for some unkown dumb reason, I erased all of the original drawings from the He-man VS Goku, and even the intro I re-did. It's a shame and makes me sick, and I will never know what I was thinking. The only thing I left over is the raw footage file, that's it. It's like a studio just tossing out awesome deleted scenes or something.

..you don't want to loose your saved stuff.

I am in the midst of a massive stop-motion movie and it has 10,000's of pictures in limbo right now. I would likely go insane if I lost the files.

..(more insane than I am of course)

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatehefan5000 View Post
    Thank you. I am definitely thinking of making a new He-Man cartoon, that is similar to the 80's cartoon. Unfortunately I for some unkown dumb reason, I erased all of the original drawings from the He-man VS Goku, and even the intro I re-did. It's a shame and makes me sick, and I will never know what I was thinking. The only thing I left over is the raw footage file, that's it. It's like a studio just tossing out awesome deleted scenes or something.
    Is this project still alive? Your plans for MOTU meets Dragon Ball sounds really awesome. Your first installment was one of the best fan animations I have seen in a long time.