Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1509

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Mekaneck: first this does not add up to the time line. if Mekaneck is Adams childhood friend & was injured in Skeletors attack explain how he was with Captain Randor & Duncan when they battled Keldor when they defended the Hall of Wisdom? I can understand Mekaneck is not that old. he must have been in his teens or early twenties when he was first with Randor & Duncan, but Adam was still a baby or still very young?
    nice that he gets married. he did have a son didn't he (Filmation)? would this be explained in another bio?
    In the bio, I attribute his presence at Keldor's defeat as seen in the MYP pilot to time travel when Spector intervened near the last battle with King Hiss in which--as in MOTUC--Mekaneck had become a Snake Man again. It was important to me that he be Adam and Teela's contemporary as I felt he had a youthful presence and I wanted more of a set of characters in that age group rather than just Adam and Teela. I admit I'm inventing an attack that resulted in Orius's injury since Skeletor wasn't shown returning in MYP until after Mekaneck had his robotic neck, but I explained his presence during Keldor's injury! I know I'm mixing many continuities here, so I'm sorry if it's gotten all confused. Philip I imagine belonging to a future time, closer to Dare's age.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Granamyr: I'm surprised you didn't use the art design that you did of him in Book of Evil part I.
    curious will you every do Dark Wing Graamyr's enemy?
    I wasn't liking my more recent attempts to draw my original Granamyr design, and more and more felt that I'd drifted too far from a recognizable Granamyr. Shadow Wing and maybe some other Dragons of Darksmoke are still coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewd_Squirrel View Post
    How's the Lizard Man II coming along? :3
    If you mean a new drawing of him, check out the updates to Slave City. If you mean Gecho, he'll be along eventually!
    Last edited by gbagok; January 28, 2013 at 09:49pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    In the bio, I attribute his presence at Keldor's defeat as seen in the MYP pilot to time travel when Spector intervened near the last battle with King Hiss in which--as in MOTUC--Mekaneck had become a Snake Man again. It was important to me that he be Adam and Teela's contemporary as I felt he had a youthful presence and I wanted more of a set of characters in that age group rather than just Adam and Teela. I admit I'm inventing an attack that resulted in Orius's injury since Skeletor wasn't shown returning in MYP until after Mekaneck had his robotic neck, but I explained his presence during Keldor's injury! I totally wanted him to be Adam's age, not just a younger master but an actual contemporary of Adam and Teela. There were not enough of those. I know I'm mixing many continuities here, so I'm sorry if it's gotten all confused. Philip I imagine belonging to a future time, closer to Dare's age.
    yeah, I can accept that. comics do that all the time, but it still gets kind of confusing when looking at a time line or a characters experiences in chronological order.

By the way I like both Granamyr's. Even though your BOE pt.1 is very different I think it was a good design. I can imagine that design in MYP.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Thanks for the update Gbagok. And thank you for clarifying all the details on the newest batch of bios.

In 2011 you made a gallery of all the characters on page 15. Do you plan on doing something again like that, but by making the characters a little bigger?

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I guess I meant Gecho, the red Lizard Man.
    Does Galactus fart?

Awesome stuff!

Nice surprise to see Sun-Man, I love that bio for him. I can't wait to see Pig-Head!
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    I was kinda wondering the same thing. I was hoping a cropped She-La bio existed

Also, as far as a count total of bios goes, I have 194 cropped bios and 34 uncropped bios (yes I keep those too LOL). How about y'all?
    Hmmm...I have 194 cropped and 33 uncropped. I appear to be missing an uncropped picture! Here's who I have (sorted alphabetically...because some start with numbers ):

Flutterina
    Ileena
    Rotar
    Spector
    Spinwit
    Stinkor
    Critta
    Ganamyr
    Hunga
    Mekaneck
    Sir Laser Lot
    Sun-Man
    Deemos
    Draego-Man
    Entrapta
    Fearless Photog
    Fisto
    Garn
    He-Ro
    Horde Adora
    Kobra Kahn
    Lizorr
    Loo-Kee
    Mortella
    Queen Kex
    Romeo
    Sagitar
    She-La
    Snake-Man-At-Arms
    Snowflake
    Spydor
    Terella
    TP He-Man
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

You're missing the uncropped bio of Vikor. His, along with Scareglow's, was updated fairly recently.

Gbagok, have all of the previous stories pics been updated or just the ones for Slave City?
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; February 3, 2013 at 03:48am.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    You're missing the uncropped bio of Vikor. His, along with Scareglow's, was updated fairly recently.
    Oh, thank you. Yeah, Vikor's picture is almost completely different now! I like it better, though. I'll have to check out Scareglow.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

??? I have these ones uncropped. Ordered alphabetically:

1. Critta
    2. Deemos
    3. Draego-Man
    4. Entrapta
    5. Fearless Photog
    6. Fisto
    7. Flutterina
    8. Force Captain Adora
    9. Garn
    10. Granamyr
    11. Hunga
    12. Ileena
    13. Kobra Kahn
    14. Lizorr
    15. Loo Kee
    16. Mekaneck
    17. Mighty Spector
    18. Mortella
    19. Orko
    20. Queen Of The Kex
    21. Romeo
    22. Rotar
    23. Sagitar
    24. Scare Glow
    25. She-La
    26. Sir Laser-Lot
    27. Snake MAA
    28. Snowflake
    29. Spinwit
    30. Spydor
    31. Stinkor
    32. Sun-Man
    33. Terella
    34. Thunder Punch He-Man
    35. Vikor

So, then why do you have 33? Just asking. We can make a CL meanwhile GB gives us a proper one. As far i can remember, i have every single biography this awesome artist has released.

Orko Never Had An Uncropped Bio. He's Too Small To Need An Uncropped Bio. So There's 34, Not 35.
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; February 4, 2013 at 08:06am.

I think it is so adorable that these bios have become like collectors items.

Orko Never Had An Uncropped Bio. He's Too Small To Need An Uncropped Bio. So There's 34, Not 35.
    Yeah. You're right. But i added him to this group 'cause then he doesn't belong to the cropped ones either, right? I think we must include him here, i think.

Oh! And then i'm complete! I still have all of them, yeah!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Who's Sun-Man, & where's he from?
    Does Galactus fart?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewd_Squirrel View Post
    Who's Sun-Man, & where's he from?
    Sun-Man Was Created By A Woman Who Wanted To Have Some Black Super Heroes For Her Son To Play With. Her Son Liked He-Man, But He Told His Mother That He Couldn't Grow Up To Be He-Man Because He-Man Was White And He Was Black. So His Mother, Yla Eason, Created Olmec Toys And Sun-Man, Full Of Characters From Different Ethnicities.
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; February 8, 2013 at 08:58pm.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I love Sun Man
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Question For You Gbagok.....Will An Updated Bio For He-Man Feature The Battle Axe And Shield? Just Curious. Also Am Dying To See Your Take On Spirit/Swiftwind And Cringer. Keep Up The Good Work As Always.....
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; February 16, 2013 at 09:19am.

Gbagok my friend I am eager to discover the next characters are you gonna do!

Heroic Warrior
    I LOVE these gbagok. Will you ever go back and provide uncropped versions of all the early ones? I'd love to have a uniform collection, and far prefer the uncropped versions.

Keep up the AMAZING work!!

Testing, testing.....is this thing on? Just checking LOL
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Against by someone here can it tell me who is Eon?

I ask this because I heard in episode 35

Yes it is in the new episodes of 2003, witch refers to Eon.

Quote Originally Posted by King Grayskull View Post
    Against by someone here can it tell me who is Eon?
    I Have No Idea What You Are Asking.....

Episode 35 of what? 200X?, NA, Filmation?

I ask this because I heard in episode 35
    If You're Referring To When The Sorceress Said That, Eon Isn't A Person. An Eon Refers To Time. She Said No Mortal Has Seen This In An Eon, Meaning A Long, Long, Long Time.

An Eon, Meaning Many Many Years, Refers To Time, Not A Person

Maybe, but she speaks as an individual, but hey, this is not garve, thank you.

Maybe, but she speaks as an individual, but hey, this is not garve, thank you.
    I just watched the episode you're referring to. This is what the sorceress said. "No mortal has entered this chamber in an eon." Unless you're talking about something else, she's referring to time. Just tryna help.

Hi King Grayskull & Alleyezon4.
    Could you take this conversation about "eons" to PM please, as it really does not involve the subject of this thread which is the art/bios, thanks.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

No worries

Okay thank you to you for having me informed