Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1549

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I love the mentioning of the names of villains thought the history of eternia in the bio.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Looking forward to Double Trouble :-)
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

I look forward to your take on the Fighting Foe Men.
    I see Ditztroyer as a cultist from cult of Sh'Gora led by Shokoti.
    I can see Dawg-O-Tor & Shield Maiden Sherrilyn as good guys; yet still had that epic battle with Vikor in the Valley of Gnarl.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

keep the good work

Canīt find these Link, Anti He-Man, Megator. Can someone share the links to them please?
    Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
    if you want to be update to every The Technodrome Redesign Challenge.

Check my customs at Figure Realm
    Deviantart - http://gomes31.deviantart.com/
    www.facebook.com/Ulisses31Omega
    www.facebook.com/PauloGomesArt
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Hi, All! I'm sorry for being away, but I haven't had time to finish the next round of bios. I do want to make a major overhaul on the existing bios when I post that, so that's probably going to take another several weeks yet. It should be a major set when I get it done however. In the meantime here's a quick one to honor our recent flash sale.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ps817d670c.png
    Oh that sounds like something huge!!! I can't wait to see the updates!!! And the Spirit of Hordak bio is amazing!!!
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

i'm looking forward to more bio's.

I guess we're more than two then, ha,ha,ha!

Snappy Threader
    I can't wait to see more. I love these bios, the art work is so cool, and the stories....just as neat.

Hi Gbagok

I see you have put up a thread with fan-created characters. Will we be seeing some updated and new bios pretty soon or am I asking too much?

I think it would be fun to discuss more on character bios. but then again that may take more time away. :/
    but im curious when new official bios come out if that changes anything or how it inpacks the 200x cannon. what are every bodies thoughts?

Im now very curious about how the black wizard fits in & the fighting foe men.

I personally see the gar (ffm) character as a cult member of the shokoti's cult of sh'gora.
    the other two (ffm) as not bad characters, but did battle against vikor in the valley of gnarl.

Heroic Warrior
    I just read through these. the pics are amazing and the bios are just wow. I particularly love the SPIDOR bios and how you tied him in as a monstrous.

If you haven't checked the first post, take a look! Major update on almost all previous posted images. A few designs of have changed, but the old art remains as links in the posts.

And to go with the new numbering, here is wave 38.

Update with cropped versions
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ps0be6f497.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psb592217d.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ps6bd9f823.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psf8b622af.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ps2cca1227.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ps30e56fe3.png
    Last edited by gbagok; July 8, 2013 at 09:42am.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Your Awesome!! Thank you!!!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Wonderful, as always! I'm so happy to see new ones! I love that you included Julie Winston! The diversity of characters you bring in from the history of the brand and the way you tie them all together is just fantastic. Nicely done!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    very cool I'm going to have to find the time to go back through all these and check out the changes and new ones. Meanwhile I found a couple typos:

In Cy-Chop' s bio it says Sname men instead of Snake

In Julie's bio is says Keving instead of Kevin
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

I love the updates for the bios!!! I'm in bio heaven!!! There's a bio on page 45 above the bio for Granamyr that didn't show up ICYMI.....also will She-La's bio be included in these updated bios?
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; July 8, 2013 at 12:07am.

Its utterly amazing how much more awesome and clever your bio for Mosquitor is than the "official" one.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! I was glad to finally make this update!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    very cool I'm going to have to find the time to go back through all these and check out the changes and new ones. Meanwhile I found a couple typos:

In Cy-Chop' s bio it says Sname men instead of Snake

In Julie's bio is says Keving instead of Kevin
    Thanks for the corrections! Images have been updated.

Also, don't forget that the first post has the full list with links for all the waves for faster access.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    I love the updates for the bios!!! I'm in bio heaven!!! There's a bio on page 45 above the bio for Granamyr that didn't show up ICYMI.....also will She-La's bio be included in these updated bios?
    That's Crita. I must not have updated that link or something, but it should work now!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    Greatness as always. Keep it up!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Gbagok my friend you did well to reframe your characters, it's great! Have see them in full and continuous like this, I can not wait to see the other characters you will get us out, and can not therefore, Castle Grey Skull and the evil castle, and other gear?

I give you the highest compliments on the big update. I'm glad to see all the characters done in the most recent design, allowing us to see the entire character and they all look amazing in the png format. Look forward to reading all the new ones. Having Cy-Chop and Faylene is like getting an early birthday present for me. Cy-Chop's bio makes entirely more sense then his official bio. Keep up the good word work my friend, this is truly awesome.

gbagok, you are to be commended for all of the time and hard work you have put into these art/bios for the past 3 years. This is an astonishing & amazing amount of art & narrative that you have given to both the famous, & infamous characters of MOTU just for fans. Looking through all of the updates (& really going the extra mile), I can see all the improvements and changes made, everything from a redrawn Kevin, to a recolored Snowflake, & new additions like Mer-Man & Brakk (just to name a few)!! This is truly the longest and most epic thread on the fan-art forum! Congrats!...and thank you!
    -Jafaristew
    P.S.: I really like your version of Julie!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

This is so wonderful, sir. Thanks for the update.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Awesome pics, as usual.
    Does Galactus fart?

Widget
    Your work is amazing, the fans of the series do not have words of gratitude for what you're doing. Following this site I realized that the universe MOTU is very broad and leaves you free your imagination. So I know you're with a lot of work but I like to know when you are going up the BIOS of the following characters:

Two Bad.
    Jitsu.
    Twistoid.
    Dragstor.
    Rokkon.
    Stondear.
    Sssqueeze.
    Thung Lashor.
    Extendar (expanded version).
    Gygor.
    Shield Maiden.
    Rotate or Pilot.